Not open for further replies.
Vfranks

Vfranks

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yeah I was wondering if they were still doing this, and I've also heard of BetOnline doing something very similar. I just stay away from them both TBH, but as a USA player our options are limited so it kind of stings.

Sorry for your fortunate unfortunate-ness. :(

frnandoh

frnandoh

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
There is no free lunch...

R

RunoMont

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
thanks for your post. I was curious to try intertops. after reading your post, feel it doesn't worth trying. how come this people do this kind of things when today we are less and less tolerants with scam?

playinggameswithu

playinggameswithu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Realistically im not reading through pages of legal. Sounds like a straight up con OP. Intertops sucks and is almost as bad as 5Dimes for poker withdrawals.They have been around for a while and they have gotten almost nowhere in terms of player pool.

FIERROS

FIERROS

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think every poker site has their rules, but unfortunately we do not read the rules before signing up, we just want to play, and then when we get lucky enough to win in freerolls we want to withdraw our money and then they hit us with the rules. Rules rules rules.

A

ALPHAUNIVERSITY

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Intertops

Who cares Intertops is as rigged as it comes. It'll all be legalized soon. Just remember never play there when it does. The Cake poker network has always been bad.

N

NBB

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If your intent was meant to bad list Intertops, I believe you have started your quest in the right direction, but if you truly wish to spread the word of your experiences on Intertops, you need to broadcast at way more sites than just cardschat.

I guess I am fortunate that I cannot install intertops software without receiving a virus warning from my anti-virus software on my system lol

Raccoony

Raccoony

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Their rules changed years after I registered with them and are getting worse for the players.

T

tmw360

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Not sure why all the bashing, it's simple make deposit, deny the bonus if you do not like the rollover requirements. All sites have them with bonuses. Freerolls as well ...If you've never made a deposit and racked up a bunch of winnings in freerolls only, and do a WD there is requirements. Now if you deposit first than win at lots of freerolls no further requirements.
Gl2a

3gdata

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
People do not play there. Topic starter described this site very clearly. It's just a bunch of thieves, really! I have won some money on freerolls too, and they didn't let me cash out my winnings (I made the required amount of rake points as they asked me to), then, when they see this 50% rake is already earned by me, they permanently blocked me on their site (really!) and they can't even give me the reason why. I have texted about this in another thread but I will tell my story in this one too. I wish as many people as possible to know that this site is not fair.

I regret I started playing at this site. Firstly, I won about 20$ on Jackpot Freerolls there by finishing 1st. As they state on their T&C's, it's very simple to withdraw via skrill, just claim it, you don't even have to make the 1st deposit at all. The only thing you need is some rake. OK, no problem. I have played a bit on NL4 tables, generated the required amount of rake points, and doubled this bankroll (games are really really soft there). I have sent all the docs for verifying that they asked. Everything was alright and they didn't tell me there was something wrong with my acc just until my try to withdraw. Fistly, they said they need a photo where the face and ID both are visible. No problem at all, of course. After receiving this, they simply closed my account (permanent!) without any reasonable explanation at all and with the "you didn't pass the security procedure of our site" statement. Wwwwhat?
I am playing at many sites. And Inter was the 1st site where I saw such a thing. It's just ridiculous.
It happened just today and, of course, I have not reported about the stuff to any gambling commition yet, just claimed to explain me the reasons of the closure. Wondering, what they'll text me if they do.
There was no problem with verifying my account on any other site before. I didn't break their rules by any possible meanings. And, of course, I have the only account on Inter.
At this point, the Intertops site is the worst I have every played at.

vovqa93

vovqa93

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
People do not play there. Topic starter described this site very clearly. It's just a bunch of thieves, really! I have won some money on freerolls too, and they didn't let me cash out my winnings (I made the required amount of rake points as they asked me to), then, when they see this 50% rake is already earned by me, they permanently blocked me on their site (really!) and they can't even give me the reason why. I have texted about this in another thread but I will tell my story in this one too. I wish as many people as possible to know that this site is not fair.

I regret I started playing at this site. Firstly, I won about 20$ on Jackpot Freerolls there by finishing 1st. As they state on their T&C's, it's very simple to withdraw via Skrill, just claim it, you don't even have to make the 1st deposit at all. The only thing you need is some rake. OK, no problem. I have played a bit on NL4 tables, generated the required amount of rake points, and doubled this bankroll (games are really really soft there). I have sent all the docs for verifying that they asked. Everything was alright and they didn't tell me there was something wrong with my acc just until my try to withdraw. Fistly, they said they need a photo where the face and ID both are visible. No problem at all, of course. After receiving this, they simply closed my account (permanent!) without any reasonable explanation at all and with the "you didn't pass the security procedure of our site" statement. Wwwwhat?
I am playing at many sites. And Inter was the 1st site where I saw such a thing. It's just ridiculous.
It happened just today and, of course, I have not reported about the stuff to any gambling commition yet, just claimed to explain me the reasons of the closure. Wondering, what they'll text me if they do.
There was no problem with verifying my account on any other site before. I didn't break their rules by any possible meanings. And, of course, I have the only account on Inter.
At this point, the Intertops site is the worst I have every played at.

Have 190$ right now there, turned freeroll wins into it, and now can't verify account, they just ask more and more copies, have sent like 20 pics/scans or even more, rofl.

3gdata

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That's what I'm talking about. They won't let you withdraw money earned by freerolls, their promos are complete hog-wash. Maybe they treat depositors a different way, I don't know. But for free winners, this site is just a headache. People say this poker network was always the worst, not only nowadays.

elflake

elflake

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They didn't even bother to credit the money I won in a CC tourney to my account. The software looks-n-feels like it's 1999 again so I didn't really care.

P

paintedbynumbers

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I had joined here once Bovada went to all bit coin. The promo's all have crazy black and white terms. I use sports betting and even the promotions for that are shady. I bet a $15 world cup parlay and won. I didn't get the bonus because the odds weren't +1500. Do you know how hard it is to get +1500 odds and for it to hit in soccer or any sport?! So I called and told them I am done with them and they made no effort to work with me or keep me as a member. Screw them.

Status
Not open for further replies.