How many of you using more than 1 poker account.

John_3_16

John_3_16

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have accounts with 5 rooms. My main client (only one where I initially deposited using BTC) is ignition poker. They also have one freeroll a month.

The other 4 sites are for their freerolls. ACR, 5Dimes Grand poker, BetOnline and SportsBetting poker. The last 2 are part of the same network and did offer a strong menu of freerolls. 5Dimes has been down more than 3 weeks and was weak even before that. Who knows what their futures hold.

BOL and SBP have reduced their menu of freerolls starting today. They eliminated the Euro Nooner $200 at 6:05 am and freerolls between 9:00pm and 1:00am. They have added double-up SnG's but have found a deceptive way of charging nearly 12% in fees rather than the industry standard of 10%.

Poker players as a group are very good at math. We do not ignore things like over charging for events. It will not make them more popular, just the opposite. I like having more than one site to play, but I hate like hell the poor customer service, the questionable quality of the game clients and their operators. I don't know about you, but I hate being treated like I am stupid and don't matter.

Right now, Ignition poker is my primary site. They are not perfect, but they are, IMO, closer than the others. ACR would be my next choice but they have regular software glitches and it has cost me chips on a couple of occasions. Naturally, God, satan and bad weather are the ones who get blamed for the thefts. Big trust issues there for me. If you are going to f__k me at least kiss me first. Don't just rape me and tell me it is my fault.

Don't know if this answers your question completely but it is my answer at this time.

God bless and good luck. For Americans at this time online poker is like standing on a landmine. Step off at your on risk. They will not be at fault when it explodes.

:confused: :eek: :bike: :toilet: :dontknow: :banghead: :sheep: :cool: :questionm

J

jsh169

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Is this one site, if thats the case no, but as an American and lack of traffic I like to have options so have multiple accounts.

MikeCarasone

MikeCarasone

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have a few accounts (ACR, True, Black Chip) but mainly use the same one 90% of the time. Sometimes I will change it up if variance is kicking my ass but rarely. With the WPN network you can only log into one account at a time so there’s not much too handle.

zwbb

zwbb

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have 2. One at pokerstars, another at 888.
But in full measure I use one.
For me, it's a little hard 2 notes.
A little confused using 2.

P

popstani

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I got four accounts and it’s very hard to ménage, so I will probably stay on two. I think it’s inough to play good poker

keokeokk

keokeokk

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I use only one account in pokerstar and a reasonable number and I play a considerable number of tables ... I'm happy with my performance I hope one day to be able to play with more accounts ^^ besides what I'm learning yet ... I'm going to slow down

dobatibata

dobatibata

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Never more then one per poker client. I have 1 account for every poker client. I don't get it. For me it's not moral to play like this, do you agree?

wrabinho

wrabinho

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i have only 1 acc at pokerstars .. thats enough because they are the best site.

D

Dogwisddom

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I keep a spreadsheet of different log ins. I only use two currently one for ACR and for Bovada.

ChrisDavidson

ChrisDavidson

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have 2 accounts - PokerStars and 888Poker. Where would you recommend playing? What's interestnig ?

S

sigamugacaca

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have a uk account on pokerstars and a lithuanian account on betsafe. Oh I also have an 888 account I think

R

r21sp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
use several accounts is very convenient so that you can make up your schedule of tournaments! for example, if you have 2 hours before your poker tournament, this time you can play on 888

ChrisDavidson

ChrisDavidson

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I now have 5 accounts, but this is only for freerolls, I play only 2 poker rooms

F

FARMMARK

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have 4 accounts but only play on one account for the most part.

7drewski

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I have 3 accounts, Pokerstars,888,Party poker. All not bad sites but Pokerstars to me is the best

Last edited:
tilan501

tilan501

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I used to play in a lot of accounts, now I just use one!

H

Hondo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I presently have 2 accounts, one on PokerStars the other on 888Poker. I opened the 888 account 1s They put a freeze on my account almost immediately pending doceumentation for proof of identity. This put a sour taste in my mouth and it prompted me to open the Stars account.
Of the two sites i prefer the client software of PS over 888 and while I still play on both I spend more time at Stars.
I am debating opening a third account on PartyPoker.

:jd4:

S

SkrypnykOleg

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
for the moment I have only one, for some reason I can not run other accounts

Andrei Nesterenko1

Andrei Nesterenko1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have a basic account on Pokerstars, but there are also ACR and intertops

S

Sorin Iliescu

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i have one account on pokerstars but i intend on having another on 888 because i mainly play freerolls and i realised that the schedule is not "busy" enough. after that i will stay on 2 account on 2 sites which i think it's enough for my needs

bra01

bra01

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think most of people have more than two accounts.

Pokerstars must be one of them,and 888poker or other pokersites.

P

pavel599

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
poker stars

It is not advisable to use multiple accounts. Simultaneously with 2 devices in one account you will not enter. And having 2 is an abuse. When they still find out. Moreover, we send the passport to the security service.:nurse:

KozakAlex

KozakAlex

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Now I only play poker stares. But I have accounts at other poker rooms. But I have not visited them for a long time, because I like poker stars and see no reason to play elsewhere. I think that the main thing is not the number of accounts, but the quality of the game.

P

pavel599

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
poker stars

I agree with you. Playing 2 accounts in one tournament, or even 3, is silly. Although this is something. After all, you can and cut down money, if you play 3 accounts in the tournament for 7-9 seats.It's more a question, you want to win honestly, or by deceiving everyone. The main thing is not to deceive yourself. And play honestly.