How many of you using more than 1 poker account.

iwont20

iwont20

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Wow! How many people break the rules!
I never created more than one account on the one site.
I have only two accounts on different sites.
One is on the Pokerstars and another one - on 888.
:confused:
What do you mean by breaking the rules? :confused:
People are talking here about having several accounts in different rooms and dividing their playing time between them. Not having a lot of accounts in the same room.

F

freestocks

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I am glad I can have a few accounts being in the USA.

danprince10

danprince10

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I probably have like 10+ between all the shuffling of the U.S sites being legal and not legal and then I spent some time in Jersey so I have account on a few .nj sites as well. Only ever have money on 1-3 at a time though. Just 1 atm.

Oliver Wayne

Oliver Wayne

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What do you mean by breaking the rules? :confused:
People are talking here about having several accounts in different rooms and dividing their playing time between them. Not having a lot of accounts in the same room.

Ok. If so, then everything is fine. No complaints)

D

ds276

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I use one account for the game. This is legal and correct, since I play on my own behalf

VITOS

VITOS

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I have 3 accounts. In different poker play in different ways.

alienat3d

alienat3d

easy-going alien grinder
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well i have like 9 accounts at different poker rooms meanwhile. Playing at 3 of them (888, PS, partypoker) on a daily basis and coming by at the rest poker rooms from time to time, just to check if there any new promos or some special freerolls or events. Before PKR closed i had even 10 accounts, but i don't really think it's too much. I mean you don't have to play everywhere daily, but it's nice to have opportunity to take part at all of promos at most sites on one hand, on another hand first deposit bonus is very lucrative thing and i recommend this to any of you if you have time for poker enough!
1) Create an account in a new poker room.
2) Make small or bigger deposit (depends on limits you usually play and time you have to play next months).
3) Just play a lot of poker trying to get the whole bonus paid.
4) ???
5) PROFIT !!!
6) Withdraw free money and add to your bankroll and play further at your home poker room.
You hardly find a better way making easy money at poker, than that!
And don't forget checking reload bonus at existing accounts either.
Well this tip is more for regulars of course and the most of them know it themselves.
However for those who are playing mostly freerolls or have too small Bankroll for deposit, it's also much better to have as much accounts as possible, to be able to play a lot of freerolls at several sites. More you play, more chance to hit the final table, right?
I won't stop with 9 accounts either, i would add more and more to it as soon as i have enough time to take a cue from first deposit bonus. Yes i'm sort of bonus hunter for years, but why not if poker sites give you such nice opportunity?

E

effece

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have only one account per room, since multi-accounts are prohibited

F

Fastone2

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
SB and BCP poker are my two sites. However, I am going to try and play on poker stars....
I love SB. Lots of good players and enough freerolls to play all day....

frnandoh

frnandoh

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I did a account in a lot of poker servers for freerolls but I did choose ps, 888, acr, netbet, tony bet, betmotion as betters, first I created a .xls with a schedule of all freerolls, diary, weekly, monthly and specials. I played all, but afer some time you select more the betters. today I play that above.

pankekabh

pankekabh

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I have a lot and sometimes I get upset with headaches playing in 3,4 tournaments at the same time!:)

nitulbhatia

nitulbhatia

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When the freeroll bug bit me, i had accounts on almost every poker site. Some freerolls required me to stay up till 3 to 4 am, i realised the real work i do in our business was getting affected due to sleep patterns. I made money on freerolls on most sites but because of the timings and small payouts ive stopped since a while.

Andrei Korolev

Andrei Korolev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The main room stars,and 3 accounts...

theRaven68

theRaven68

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i use six accounts (888, pokerstars, party poker, betsafe, paddy power and william hill)

John_3_16

John_3_16

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Multiple accounts.

I have 4. It took 2 weeks and $30 in expense to deposit in the first. Now I am just goofing with the freerolls. I retired May 2017 and now have time to relax and play.

I only play one site at a time cherry picking my games. My most current confusing component is trying to figure Cardchat out. Everything here is confusing. I have 2 college degrees and may not be able to qualify for passwords that are hidden to the point that I can't find where I don't have access to them.

Multiple sites and multi-tabling is cake compared to this.

Clear as mud.

Take the high road and go somewhere else, I guess.

Good luck.

Now I am now gonna spend 10 minutes proving I am human so this will post.

Thrill a minute. LMAO...:deal:

M

Marilene Farias

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I've played in several accounts and diversity is good.

bablovod

bablovod

stupid parody of the game
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
I was in 8 rooms. play on 2 sites PokerStars and Redstar, and that's only because tournaments are held at different times. and sometimes I go to 888

Tigerdoom

Tigerdoom

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I use 2 accounts : 1 on pokerstars and 1 on 888poker .. idk i consider 2 max 3 accounts its enough :)

Agree 100%
It's a lot easier to manage events etc, and I find some of the other sites are just clones of the same company with different branding. For me 1-Pokerstars and 2-888 Poker:smile:

D

doom

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
RS
Chips
i have 10+accounts i play where i like promotions that month

imnoobpoker

imnoobpoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I just have 2 accounts and I think that is enough. I have a PS and 888poker account, and thinking about adding a third one but more because this forum organize freerolls.

J

Jmckay

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I doubt id have time for more than just my one account...lol

Teodora Agardi

Teodora Agardi

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I started with 4,P.S.,Party Poker,FullTilt and Titan.Now I just have 2 ,P.S. and 888 Poker.It's enough right now.