How many of you using more than 1 poker account.

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
PS is the best site for true grinder, of course the fish will prefer party poker because of better promotions.

Really controversial as you say PP has better promotions and so the fish will prefer PP.
Isn't that where you wanna be as a grinder, where the fish go and where they have better promotions ?

Alucard

Alucard

Santoryu
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
true grinder lol!
Do you mean play money grinding?

krisi77

krisi77

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have one in pokerstar and it is enough for me to lose a lot of money

Ebsonip

Ebsonip

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'd rather keep an account.
Who has more than this is complicated to maintain.

R

Rational Madman

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
mtl mile end

mtl mile end

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I had two accounts for years. A Pokerstars account where I hoped to perform the Chris Ferguson Challenge by running up my bankroll without ever making a deposit and a Full Tilt account where I could deposit and play.

Full Tilt went to the great poker room in the sky and now I find myself with a party poker account that I had to open for a live tourney entry due to some promotional deal between PP and my local card room.

I'll try any site, but they all seem to lead me to the same conclusion - Pokerstars has the best game play software interface, bar none, not even close, no doubt about it. It's good to have at least one other account to remind me of this.

V

Verfox

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Why would you want to make more than one account ?

V

Verfox

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A friend of mine forgot his password so he created another acount. He got blocked and did not get hiss account back till he clarified the situation

TheBigFinn

TheBigFinn

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have accounts on 5 sites, but only play on 2 or 3 regularly. When signing up research for the best rake back and sign up promotion deal. They really do vary. I keep multiple accounts to suck up the freeroll and other promotions.

X

xbursonicx

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Why would you want to make more than one account ?

I suppose it means an account per poker room. For example, i have accounts on PS and BetOnline. I created the latter specifically to play CC freeroll for members with 25+ posts (though it turned out that this freeroll starts at 3 a.m.).

walluyo

walluyo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have 3 accounts on 3 sites, but I only playing with one account on poker star

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I use 2 POKERSTARS accounts and 888 poker and for me it's ok to deal with two entries, thank you CC that gives us to use our accounts on CC freerolls, I play all freerolls with pleasure and sometimes win!

fabiancampos

fabiancampos

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is an excellent strategy to be registered in different poker room. When the variance catches you in your favorite account, you have the opportunity not to damage your bankroll, and can play in another one!

S

spottedflyer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i just have pokerstars but im going to see what else is there for me with no deposit goods :)

Anatoliy73

Anatoliy73

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Most poker rooms allow a single record, I agree with this, because I think that people should play fair on one hand. I play in two poker rooms Party Poker, 888.

A

agriggy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I find it relatively easily, I also have 4 accounts. I make a spreadsheet of when the tournaments I like to play are running.

Trick1988

Trick1988

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have two accounts and I do not need any more.

masik6

masik6

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have probably 4 accounts but I play almost always with 1.

V

vic75

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have accounts on eight different sites mostly for promotions and freerolls.