How many poker sites do you play ?

costy1300

costy1300

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
One site, because I want to perform not only to play from one site to another, because then you have no remorse, you no longer analyze the cards, you have the idea that losing here is not a problem, I play beyond. That's the opinion my.

K

kidrock1211

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play 5 id like to make it 6 if I could ever play poker stars! But I play only three on a steady!

geitenkamper

geitenkamper

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
9, i play 3 only once a month or once a week: william hill, Bet At Home and pokerstars.

Besides thoose i play at unibet, Ladbrokes, Coral, partypoker, 888 poker and Netbet.
I expext that Betsson and Betsafe will also offer new promotions.
They have joined I-poker network after the closing down of Microgaming poker.

Besides thoose, i play 3-5 times a year at intertops, betfair.

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like to play as many sites as possible. I look at it as diversification and a way to fill the screens.

lyudiko

lyudiko

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello
I play on pokerstars only.
I like to play pokerstars on mobile phone and desktop. It's comfortable to play here. It’s a pity application crashes a lot.

F

fireturtle19

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker sites I play

I am currently on 4 sites

Pokerishard

Pokerishard

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In this moment only on Pokerstars. I like the design and the structure of tournaments.

BobbyMorton

BobbyMorton

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The most sites I have open at the same time are two.:):):)

davidsincara

davidsincara

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
While playing in your poker session do you play in one poker site, or you open games in more than one? Most of the times, I play in one site and some times I open and second, and usually play total, in no more than four games. I enjoy the game more and focus much better like this! What do you think?

I did it all, madness freerolling when i started: pokerstars.com , pokerstars.es, ppoker, pokerbos, partypoker... at one time i got 11 tables at 3 differet poekr rooms on pc, and other 2 in the smartphone, it was a lot to watch and handle... that was a terrible session for me...

now i prefer 2 sites only and 4-5 games depending if they are regular or hyper-turbos

Now i've balanced on having a mix of 2 MTT and 1,2 cash tables. But if is a huge table or a big tournament, i just play that , and with 100% of focus i tend to have a better result :)

tihomir_kula

tihomir_kula

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Up to date I play in 2 sites, stars and Tony bet poker.I liked PKR and Full tilt very much,but they are already closed,

Tunkki

Tunkki

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do play in many sites. Mostly stars and party but also 888 and olybet (GGnetwork) and few others little bit.

O

Oakleydc

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I like to play at 4 or 5 tables simultaneously, it is very good to train my favorite hands and have a greater practice.

Dkerridge14

Dkerridge14

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have accounts open on pretty much every site but I by far prefer pokerstars I just seem to find it to have the best experience for myself but it’s different from person to person

A

Arthur ZM

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I usually only play on one PokerStars site. Very rarely I play on two sites at once.

Pepitcho23

Pepitcho23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play on pokerstars, i stop playing on Acr cause it cause problem to my computer.

nesser

nesser

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I usually play in one poker site at a time, and if I play more than 2 tables simultaneously, I lose focus.

63burner

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
California, you are left with few choices.

In California, and other localities, there isn't as much selection. Pokerstars, 888, others, I go through all the steps to sign up, at the end, "not for your location." Very frustrating. Doyles room was allowed in CA, I signed up there, before it turned into America's Card Room.
There are other other CA legal sites, but ACR is good enough for me. It has the Cchat freebies, other tourneys, It's good enough for me. Took just as many bad beats at other sites as at ACR.

K

KnyzSV

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
4 1.Poker Stars 2.888 3.Ggpokerok 4.Natural8)

P

Pepask

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi there,

many years before I started with PokerStars. Now I sometimes use 888 if they have some interesting freerolls. As I do call myself still learning poker, I will not play too much sites.

This is the best to keep focus.

Benkisto_BR

Benkisto_BR

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I currently only play on one site, pokerstars. But i'm looking for others.