How many people thinks ACR rocks?

KKillerss

KKillerss

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Does anyone use the double or nothing bet on black or red card when finishing a cash game table?

mervin88

mervin88

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
love acr so many overlays in micro mtt's plus the acr stormers give so many freebies

pirateglenn

pirateglenn

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have just joined so keen to check this site out and see if its any good :)

Bricxjo

Bricxjo

Just some happy guy
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I have been playing here for years, there was a little bump in the road when they did a major software update a while back, freerolls were cancelled and I quit playing poker there for a few months. It has been all good since they fixed it. It is now my go-to site to play several times a week. I love the p2p transfer option, it is the main reason I play there. Also, all my poker buddies play there as well.

Cheers,
:icon_sunn Brian

igrok8503

igrok8503

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like to play here. There are a lot of online tournament series with good prize money.

MMaki1981

MMaki1981

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ACR has always been my favorite poker site since I registered there. I just like how small the player pool is in comparison to other sites and they have a fair number of freerolls and micro buy-in tournaments. I find that at other sites I have a hard time taking the games seriously when there are 2500 people playing for $25 in a freeroll. Its just a waste of time in my opinion.

dsmilez

dsmilez

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Started off at Bovada, then ignition and now ACR. ACR seems to be the most realistic I've played (also, I'm limited since I'm in the U.S.). The design is the best to me and makes me want to play poker. Love the avatars! Great player traffic and many tournaments running. 27% rakeback is pretty good too ;)

niphon56

niphon56

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like to play here,too.

There are a lot of tournaments and cash games.

But I hope ACR can support withdraw by Skirll.

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I can't say I am a big fan of the super long late reg periods, but other than that I like it.

titanfan25

titanfan25

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Been there since the Doyle’s days pretty good site for us in US just hate the long registration :eek:

W

WJMKAM

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
US players do not have many choices. ACR is definitely tops for US players. You do need to have a site with a lot of players to have a chance of good cash game options to be able to clear you cash.

I find that freerolls of 2000 people can generate some cash for me, if I get past the first 1/4th of the field. Also, the sites with bigger player pools, generate more money and allow for more upgrades and more player rewards and freerolls. Smaller tournaments, have better prizes, but that is what private groups like CC is for.

I do not mind some late buy ins, but more than 10 minutes is aggravating. But I can put up with that, as long as there are no rebuys. Rebuys just encourage taking more risk.

What I would like to see more of is 10 and 30 player sit & go's with small buy ins.

When the US forced sites to close, a lot of US players lost trust in online sites. The US friendly sites need to continue to grow to get the momentum back.

Izzeee

Izzeee

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
As a micro stakes player in the United States, ACR really is my best option. They always have plenty of micros on the schedule. At times it's also not the easiest site to play on. My live game honestly shot through the roof since first playing on ACR a little over a year ago.

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
This is one of my favorite sites that always has good promotions and a great selection of tournaments. I am sure that they have very good prospects and the changes that are taking place prove it.

Ice Wolf

Ice Wolf

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ACR and WPN are terrible. You can't pay attention to the match ups there between the people who are in the hand and think otherwise. The NG feeds people who generate rake for it and the worse the player, the more they get fed. WPN almost has an automated response when you email support anything about there NG and they say something along the lines of they don't benefit from who wins and looses but thats a bold faced lie. If looser players win more often that's more money that gets put into the pot which means more rake. Simple common sense as to why they benefit from certain players winning. Do not waste the time or money by playing on any WPN site at the ring games or by depositing your money. The streets are constantly done so that it improves the player who is behind's hand, once again to generate more rake. Start paying attention to preflop all in's and see how often if they were to play the hand out that the turn would improve the hand of the person who is behind. Once again to generate rake, they aren't going to invest money to create two different NG's so you can also see the same thing in tournament play. ACR sucks, so no I do not agree that ACR rocks.

C

CourtJester

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I enjoy playing at ACR. I'll probably make some more deposits in the coming months ;)

AlexStar1981

AlexStar1981

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How many people are registered there, so many think that this room is worth playing.

F

firerain

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
CR\WPN does have the best variety of tournaments \ gtd if you live in the country does not allow you play against an international player pool of GG\ pokerstars, ACR has added staking component to the client.

The toughest part for the MTT grind is 3+ late registration and unlimited reentries.

dallam

dallam

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think that ACR itself a very high-standard field to play poker. I like the look, the replayer is also good. One very important thing to I ask to improve is when someone is eliminated, I want to have a chance to write notes to that person, cause I can't right now.
For me its very hard to being represented very long MTTs such as 3-4 hours late-reg, but sometimes I can do. The best is when they running many faster ones too.
I'm not a regular player there at all, but I can get how someone love that site, and they seem to be worthy enough to do it.
Also think that the streamers and ACR pros are kind and talented. Good to see them. And good to see that they allow us to deposit and withdraw from credit card. Is it for visa or mastercard may I ask?
Wish you a big player basis and further improvements, good luck ACR.
:)

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think that ACR itself a very high-standard field to play poker. I like the look, the replayer is also good. One very important thing to I ask to improve is when someone is eliminated, I want to have a chance to write notes to that person, cause I can't right now.
For me its very hard to being represented very long MTTs such as 3-4 hours late-reg, but sometimes I can do. The best is when they running many faster ones too.
I'm not a regular player there at all, but I can get how someone love that site, and they seem to be worthy enough to do it.
Also think that the streamers and ACR pros are kind and talented. Good to see them. And good to see that they allow us to deposit and withdraw from credit card. Is it for VISA or Mastercard may I ask?
Wish you a big player basis and further improvements, good luck ACR.
:)
----------------

Thanks so much for your warm words and loyalty, we are constantly adding new features and improvements to create the best online poker experience for all our valuable players, just like you are! –

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
CR\WPN does have the best variety of tournaments \ gtd if you live in the country does not allow you play against an international player pool of GG\ Pokerstars, ACR has added staking component to the client.

The toughest part for the MTT grind is 3+ late registration and unlimited reentries.

Thank you very much for your words, we are happy to have you on board, Good luck at the tables! -

P

padman400

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes I do like ACR just wish they would have 5NL blitz someday :) 10NL min is just a little beyond my bankroll and the reg tables are so slow for me.

19aleks57

19aleks57

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I've been playing on ACR for about a couple of weeks in CC freerolls, got 2 prizes, I love this room.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've been playing on ACR for about a couple of weeks in CC freerolls, got 2 prizes, I love this room.

Great to hear, best of luck at the tables! -