how to force yourself not to play spin & go's.

• Thread starter dmitriy skripka
  • Start date
olegbereza

olegbereza

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
spin and go is not poker, but a lottery in which you can get lucky and you can win a million and without great luck in Spin and Go there is nothing to do. Spin & Go is a format for luckies and those who want to play not poker, but roulette.

Dmitriy_rus7

Dmitriy_rus7

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I had the same problem. I contacted support and blocked myself a spin & go for half a year.:rolleyes::rolleyes::D

Dmitriy_rus7

Dmitriy_rus7

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Spin and Go is not poker, but a lottery in which you can get lucky and you can win a million and without great luck in Spin and Go there is nothing to do. Spin & Go is a format for luckies and those who want to play not poker, but roulette.

totally agree with you.

R

ramsesfelixc

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
It is all about strategies

I have been reading comments of a lot of you guys saying that SnG are bad, but I think that is all about the strategy that you follow in this type of game. I mean, for some people it would be profitable play SnG just for the cause that there are a lot of recreational players spending all their bankrolls like they were playing a Lotto ticket only with the hope of win without any strategy. Since is a very fast game, I have been trying play with hands that I wouldn't play on cash tables, and is working for me. I would recommend to start analyzing how does play spin and go's players.

weezy1312

weezy1312

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
TN
Chips
I had the same problem. I contacted support and blocked myself a spin & go for half a year.:rolleyes::rolleyes::D
Did the same and did regret it badly , especially with all the tickets for great events that used to get from low spins... i begged pokerstars many times there was no way to lift the ban :D best thing to do is self-control which i struggle to master ^^

Dmitriy_rus7

Dmitriy_rus7

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Did the same and did regret it badly , especially with all the tickets for great events that used to get from low spins... i begged pokerstars many times there was no way to lift the ban :D best thing to do is self-control which i struggle to master ^^

if your spin & go is blocked and you have received tickets. You can also contact support and they will exchange them for tournament money.

weezy1312

weezy1312

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
TN
Chips
if your spin & go is blocked and you have received tickets. You can also contact support and they will exchange them for tournament money.
I meant the tickets you get by winning in the spin n go games. and yes they do give tournament money for the tickets which is cool from them )

truete11er

truete11er

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm trying to find a way.
Just cant stop to play spin and go.
From time to time, I still play it.

VictorOd

VictorOd

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Come on, don't call Spin'n'go games just a lottery. It's a game of skill with very high dispersion so we need to play a lot of it for constant results.

Colbefc

Colbefc

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
99.9% of people who play Spin and Gos will lose because the odds of winning are miniscule.
Take the 888 Spin and Gos, which must be the worse, they have 4 players, so 4 dollars are put in and most of the time there is one prize of $2, there is no way to make them pay.
Although a skilled player can minimise their losses on these unless you are lucky enough to hit a big prize you WILL lose at these.
I wouldn't call Spin and Gos a lottery, I think they are far worse than a lottery.

bablovod

bablovod

stupid parody of the game
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
if you build the game correctly, you can make a profit, and if you shove all the stuff and hope for good luck, then for the player it will look like a lottery. after that, will be eternal whining about how forcing yourself not to play. in an extreme case, you can test your strength in the format of heads up.