Not open for further replies.
coyboy33

coyboy33

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
2008 1st Quarter Stats. for PitBull Guaranteed Tournaments

In the 1st 3 months of 2008 I played over 300 Guaranteed MTTs at PitBull.With an ITM rate of 34% I think I can sy that I know the Tournaments there.... see attachment.....coyboy33

Attachments

• Picture 007.jpg
    Picture 007.jpg
    246.5 KB · Views: 10
coyboy33

coyboy33

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
MTT Stats. At P.Stars

Here's my MTT stats.46 players up , at poker stars. for 2009 so far.This is my last post concerning weather I'm a winning player.I've shown that I can manage a bankroll at Stars no small feat in itself.Plus this is about managing a Bank Roll at Pit Bull, something I assure you I have become an expert at, as far as tournaments go.I have been called bogus,a liar full of shit etc. in this thread & on Pit Bull. well I don't see many people back up what they say with the kind of stats and tracking pages of their play like I just did, when they say they made a certain amount of money over a certain period of time.So this is the final discussion of it.I will continue with the $200 Guaranteed Deep Stack Tournament,our final non-rebuy tournament to detail next post...coyboy33....

Attachments

• Picture 008.jpg
    Picture 008.jpg
    197.6 KB · Views: 10
coyboy33

coyboy33

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
$200 Deep Stack

The $200 Deep Stack is by far the best tournament IMO at PitBull.It is a once a day tournament held at 9am each morning it cost $11 to enter most days,once in a while it costs only $5.50,about 1 time per week.It has a guaranteed prize pool of $200, 2500 starting chips,no rebuys and 10 min. blind levels.it seldom has over 16 entries,so again big value for your entry fee.If you've become accustom to the $100 6 max,this is a marathon compared to those.A tipical $100 6 max is over in 1.5 hrs tops, with the avg. being 1hr.The deep stack is a long tourny by comparison,it goes for 2.5 to 4 hrs.The push, push & push again strategy that you have become accustom to in the 6 max will get you creamed in the $200 Deep Stack early.Set back and wait for monsters early,like the 1st hour.There will be lots of 6max grads throwing chips at you.if you have 5k at 1st break then you have a real shot at making the money....G.L.....coyboy33...

coyboy33

coyboy33

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The Guaranteed Tournaments With Rebuys/Addon

The 1st one I'll mention is the $300 Guarantee.Don't ever play it, period.Here's why; It'cost $11 to enter $10 to rebuy and addon all the same as for the $400 guarantee,but $100 less in the prize pool.If value is the main concern,and I'll assume it is,then the $400 is the far better $10 tournament between the two.To play the $100 rebuy,the $200 rebuy & the $400 rebuy, I'd suggest that you wait till you build your bankroll up to $500 playing the non-rebuy tournaments I've already detailed.To play in the 1k Guarantee, I'd suggest that you have 5k to draw on.I'm not saying to keep 5k at pitBull, just that you have it available from money you've made there in the past from the bankroll building we've been doing.....coyboy33

coyboy33

coyboy33

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Students Wanted..!!

I'll be taking students from a 1st deposit to a $1000 ballance at PitBull starting in June.I'm looking for 3 new players that play at or are interested in playing at PitBull.I will teach you through video emails,live chat and I will also do individual coaching as you play one tournament of your choice each day,this will be total one on one time.Prices are negotiable.Perhaps a percentage of profits can be paid each day, cause that's how sure I am that I can turn anyones game around.Most peoples problem isn't their poker play, it's poor bankroll managment.The 1st three to sign up are the winners, sorry three only,no exceptions.email me or send personal message through this site....coyboy33

coyboy33

coyboy33

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Student Spots Filled, Sorry...

The 3 spots open for students was filled as of this morning.I will be accepting 3 new students in mid. July to early Aug. depending on the progress of the group I'm finishing up with as we speak.I made the mistake of starting with 10 players my 1st group,far too many now I see.So now that I know exactly what I can handle,it is only going to get better.The group of 10 had only 1 player that busted out.She redeposited and recouped her 1st deposit plus a positive ROI of 24% over the time period spent so far.The rest are averaging including her 33% ROI......TY ....coyboy33

wsorbust

wsorbust

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Your notebook stats are impressive.
Your Stars stats are mediocre/ok.
Your never-ending, rambling posts with no paragraph structure.
Not to mention trying to find the point/topic of each post is equivalent to finding Where's Waldo.
Priceless.

coyboy33

coyboy33

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Find me a tracking site for an off the map site like PitBull my friend and I'll throw the note book away.If you'd go to the trouble of faking a note book I guess, ok.Ask anyone that plays at Pit if RockCrusher (my former handle at Pit)is a dominate Tournament player there......also I had the guts to put my stats out there for all to see, lets see yours mr critic. This is really my 1st serious year at poker stars as I always knew I had to get sharp before tackling the giant.Which is my point in this thread.Learn and build your roll at this small site.Move the funds to the bigger sites if you want when and if you improve.Ive been winning at pit from almost square 1 as I was losing at the Big Boys.That's why I posted the meager stats because I'm honest.Why post the meager P.star stats then fake the Note Book?It's easy fishing at pit and I can be The fishing guide.I'm not really saying I want to teach these guys game tactics just target the tournaments and help manage the bankrolls. ,which is what I've gotten really good at in the last 18 months....coyboy33,,, P.S. I freely admit I'm no english major, but aside from the grammar mistakes I think I get my point across quite well ...T.Y...P.S.S. If you have no need for this thread I suggest you avoid it, ok?And why are all of your stats blocked at al the tracking sites?lol....I have a good ROI which is what I look at not the buyin.how about my ITM rate of over 30% no mater wher or what I play...can you match that?.. that's just discrimination by class..right?

Last edited:
coyboy33

coyboy33

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You're Proving My Point...

Your notebook stats are impressive.
Your Stars stats are mediocre/ok.
Your never-ending, rambling posts with no paragraph structure.
Not to mention trying to find the point/topic of each post is equivalent to finding Where's Waldo.
Priceless.
You're proving my point,wsorbust.I can hardly keep above even playing $5 and down at Stars.Yet I've been Crushing Pit for about 2 Years now.Cashing every month and it paying for my "schooling" if you will at stars where I'm showing marked improvement.I'm ahead $200 for the year at stars.I was a loser there life time 07-08,I have gotten about square with them & damn proud of it.If that's skin off your nose, sorry.I believe I can help any fair to good player quickly target the right tournys at Pit to grow a bankroll exponentially. Also I dont know how to use the stuff here to make a paragraph but if you want to tell me, I'll be glad to listen as I would like to do a better job writing this....ty....coyboy33

Last edited:
coyboy33

coyboy33

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'ts about Time....

It's about time for some one to say that if you are thinking of answering a post and all you have to say is negative B.S.Then perhaps you should find something more productive to do.I started this thread last year,wanting only to help other newbbies.The 1st response was negative and most are again negative.Are you guys aware that 90 to 95 percent of online players are losers in the long run.I'm not one of those players and have posted the material to prove so,unlike our critics in the previous posts.Most people aren't shy about telling you about their big wins and telling you how worthless any success you may have is. However they are very selective if they ever tell you of a loss.I've tried to be very up front saying that I was crushing Pit Bull all along and had trouble at the monster sites till this year.I said I could help at Pit and offered to.And for offering help I got verbally assaulted every other post.You say I stray off topic wsorburst,,do you think it could be because people like you that have no real interest in the Posted subject of this thread keep pulling me off the fuking topic?Look at all the work and time i put into this thread and you may see that I'm passionate about this and no amout of naysayers Bullsh!t postings are going to stop me.....coyboy33

Last edited:
Snowmobiler

Snowmobiler

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The 3 spots open for students was filled as of this morning.I will be accepting 3 new students in mid. July to early Aug. depending on the progress of the group I'm finishing up with as we speak.I made the mistake of starting with 10 players my 1st group,far too many now I see.So now that I know exactly what I can handle,it is only going to get better.The group of 10 had only 1 player that busted out.She redeposited and recouped her 1st deposit plus a positive ROI of 24% over the time period spent so far.The rest are averaging including her 33% ROI......TY ....coyboy33

DO NOT PAY this guy to "help" you with bankroll management ,or anything else.You can get all the free help through CC.After following his rants for a few months,I dont think he is going to be much help except for a brand new person,and there are alot of other ways to learn without giving this guy your money!
CC is a site that more experianced players are willing to help you grow to be a better poker player and charge you NOTHING!

Snow :cool:

Dorkus Malorkus

Dorkus Malorkus

HELLO INTERNET
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
no more self-promotion

no more spam

no more stupid arguing itt

k?

coyboy33

coyboy33

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Over 1400 views

Someone likes what they are reading....1400 plus views...coyboy33

coyboy33

coyboy33

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm great...

no more self-promotion

no more spam

no more stupid arguing itt

k?
I'm great come watch me play.Would that be considered self-promotion?LOL...coyboy33...oh I got 2 pointss how many do I nned for a cards chat ***** hat Dorkus?ROTFLMAO

Dorkus Malorkus

Dorkus Malorkus

HELLO INTERNET
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
OP banned for creating a dummy account to self-promote, spam and insult people, and most seriously of all for not checking the cardschat store to see what the price of a ***** hat is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bankroll Building - Bankroll Management