Status
Not open for further replies.
M

maxima191

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pitbullpoker is one of the worst sites around almost reminds me of jetpoker.
To many time lags and just too many donks-Yeah some fish but the site just wastes your time.

eNTy

eNTy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What part about dont interupt didnt you get?

Lmao starting a thread then not wanting some one to reply.
Cause forums are all about one guy talking and no one replying ?

Makes me giggle :D

I

Inscore77

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't think this should be in the introductions! Talking with yaself isn't introductions. lol :) I talk to myself. Just not in forums. lol
I talk to myself on forums

Joe Slick

Joe Slick

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'd like to read this entire thread but I can't, at least not until after lunch. eNTy's avatar is making me hungry!! :D

P

pkrook

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks for the info...

...Cowboy, but there are two many differents to make and lose bankrolls. GL at Pitbull!

T

Tstriz20

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
honestly....at pitbull you should move u pway quicker than this just play the NL $.10 cash tables.......i went from $10 to $40 in 2 days

Raza987

Raza987

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
It all depends on what sort of game you're good at my friend....IM a tournament monster so I would invest my time and money in tournys to increase my bankroll....Why don't you try with play money first and find out what your strong points are first :D

Wild Rivers

Wild Rivers

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am an ignorant foreigner and may be mistaken, but my understanding was that you Americans finished your civil war and made friends some time back.

So lighten up. ;)

I'll be the first to admit that us "yanks" sometimes have (in a manner of speaking) a tendency to form a circle when organizing a firing squad.:eek: Just for the record, Kentucky and Ohio were both Union States during the Civil War (Kentucky was a slave state but did not secede). Oh yeah...we also have a tendency to stray off topic now and then!:D

Hookt4eva

Hookt4eva

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
wow

Wow this thead was funny, 2read it,an 2understand it, my comment is that
i have none 4this thead is 2 funny

"i'm leaving on the next plane i dont kno when i'll beback again":deal:

Last edited:
I

Ihatecowboys

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't doubt that what you said works, but the low limit cash tables are so full of donks. For example, I raised a very predictable guy on a bluff with 10 high, and he called with his 9 high. $20 pot too :)

I

iflopsets

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
clever cowboy.

coyboy33

coyboy33

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Here's the rub on this old thread,,I was trying to complete a thought which was going to take several posts when people asked questions that they thought they already knew the answers to. The very 1st reply was from ToughCookie, telling me I posted my "how to build a bankroll at Pit" in the introductions and that it should be in another area.She could of left it at that and I would have thanked her,but she ended with and I Quote,"Talking to yourself isnt introductions.lol,I talk to myself,just not in forums.lol"Well, I was new and it was the only way I could see to start a thread, yet right off the bat I got attitude from the girl from KY.Who I might add is an "expert member".She didnt have a problem letting me know her superior status here instead of giving me help without the rude comment and obvious contempt for the newbbie that was already giving advice.Is that how this comunity greats a new member?It was obviously a reply where you think you already know all about the site and are trying to just give me a hard time.This was a thread where I wanted to guide some new players to some easy money so they could eventually compete at sites like P.stars and F.Tilt..since Pitbull is very soft in comparison its a great place to make the jump from freerolls to .60 tournys then to $1.25 entry $25 guarantees where there's seldom ever enough entries to cover the guarantee so you get extra money for winning.It pays 10/1 for 1st place find a 2 table sit n go that pays that well.These tournys are very similar to a 2 table sit n go with 18 or 20 players only sometimes theres less than 15 players and every now and then 10 or less yet it pays $12.50 to 1st. $7.50 to second, and $5 to 3rd.Her sense of superiority pissed me off period,, and I reacted a bit childish and took it out on all that posted and for that I apoligize..I'd like a second chance and I'll never be rude again here, as I can see most here are very helpfull and kind...I just wanted to finish the whole concept of my system which I still knock down over 1k per week now with at pit...I was going to conclude with answering any questions from the readers that were actually wanting to know about this site and the system that I've developed to take advantage of all the little things I know about this off the main strip site..Again I should have said that up front,,I apoligize for this too..I was just so heated that the very 1st reply to my 1st thread on any forum was treated with contempt from One of the "experts" here instead of a little understanding that I was an eager beaver to share with anyone what had taken me a year to learn about this little site that gives you $10 for signing up.I think cookie owes me an apology,,,Do you want your expert members treating a new member like that?But I'll try to be the bigger person even though I'm no "expert".I'm sorry Cookie please forgive my ignorence, after all I'm no "expert like you, just a guy trying to lead a few freeroll players to a good site to make the jump to real tournys......ty.... coyboy33......Ps. see my knew thread PitBull Poker Tracker...

Last edited:
MrFold

MrFold

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've only just happened upon this thread. Keep posting Coyboy. The more info the better.

tenbob

tenbob

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Welcome back Cowboy.

Snowmobiler

Snowmobiler

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi coyboy,

Once "Expert Member"s reach 300 post they become "CardsChat Regular"s and become much less threatening.

Do you really expect to post a tread in a forum and not have anyone comment?

B

bmoss86

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Reader Beware! This information will do you no good. If you want to learn how to play a $1 tournament, then collect your pocket change and enter one. This guys bogus info isnt going to help you win, especially if you are folding TT JJ AQ and AK.

BANKROLL MANAGEMENT

coyboy33

coyboy33

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi coyboy,

Once "Expert Member"s reach 300 post they become "CardsChat Regular"s and become much less threatening.

Do you really expect to post a tread in a forum and not have anyone comment?
no...But I would expect an established member to welcome a new one without putting them down and making fun of their very 1st post....I will not reply to any posts that arnt about the subject from this point on.If its a question about PitBull I'll do my best to answer it.If its more people blasting me after I apoligized to you all I'll just ignore it..TY ... coyboy33

coyboy33

coyboy33

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Welcome back Cowboy.
T.Y. tenbob ...I'm glad to be back and only want to help new players discover a way to move from freerolls to real tournys.I hope you all give me a second chance like tenbob did....t.y.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bankroll Building - Bankroll Management