heard carbon pvt games gone feb 1st?

IWinUlose

IWinUlose

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Could someone please give this ^ guy poop! :D

Wow give me anything you want and for Christ's sake I don't care if you're effected how many times do I have to say this. I passed information I heard that's all. Anything in the future that might be news I will be sure to keep my f**king mouth shut. Seems to me people here are making a bigger deal out of this then me. I have nothing else to say about this topic it's like beating a dead horse into the ground.

kidkvno1

kidkvno1

Sarah's Pet
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Wow give me anything you want and for Christ's sake I don't care if you're effected how many times do I have to say this. I passed information I heard that's all. Anything in the future that might be news I will be sure to keep my f**king mouth shut. Seems to me people here are making a bigger deal out of this then me. I have nothing else to say about this topic it's like beating a dead horse into the ground.
He's just rib poking you.
I only see this posted on a few forums, and if Carbon had something posted about this they took it down.

BLACKSTACK

BLACKSTACK

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

A crazydeadhorse?:eek: :D

C

cloverlines

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good thing that Cardschat wont be affected. I really hope to play a cardschat freeroll soon.

RiverMeTimbers

RiverMeTimbers

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's true I just read it at another forum I belong to effective 2/1/13 Carbon Poker will not host anymore league games from any forums.
To me it be a good idea for all forums to ban together somehow on Twitter & FB and try to do something it wouldn't hurt. CH

I read this:

PLEASE READ THIS POST TO COMPLETION--THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT POST YOU WILL READ HERE. EVER.

I have been informed that, effective February 1st, Carbon Poker is ceasing all private league games.
Even though this won't effect CC freerolls I won't be playing at this site anymore.. too sketchy...

As a player that hates merge this is good news to me. Most of my private free rolls will moving to sites like juicy or acr. I don't trust merge at all and have not played there to much recently.

Agree with this, looking forward to the next Bovada freeroll myself.

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So - it looks like we were right all along. Nothing has changed for us at all. We submitted our Feb tournament requests and they were all approved as usual. :)

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Looks like very few sites were impacted. There are loads of private games scheduled for Feb - including ours. #falsealarm

J

Jack_Benny

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
It's been some time since my last posting visit, and perhaps I shouldn't have resurrected this topic, but I think it's appropriate, given the broader implications of the recent policy shift by Chipsplit. As I suspected in the beginning, they are taking this to its conclusion this coming January:

ChipSplit has decided to stop running its Private monthly tournaments and Affiliate
poker series. This is a notice that your current private tournaments will be
expiring as of January 1st, 2015. This includes all games that are under your
affiliate campaign. This is a management decision and if there is a change, we will
be sure to notify you.

Thanks for your understanding in this matter.

This time, I suspect this is a sweeping policy change, although I would love to hear otherwise from you, Dakota!

Did you get this same email that I and at least two others got?

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's been some time since my last posting visit, and perhaps I shouldn't have resurrected this topic, but I think it's appropriate, given the broader implications of the recent policy shift by Chipsplit. As I suspected in the beginning, they are taking this to its conclusion this coming January:

This time, I suspect this is a sweeping policy change, although I would love to hear otherwise from you, Dakota!

Did you get this same email that I and at least two others got?

Nope - and highly unlikely we will. :) We have already talked about our January freerolls and private games with them.

When did you get the email? It was just yesterday we had that discussion.

J

Jack_Benny

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I just received it this morning, but can't speak for anyone else. It might behoove you to double check, if this decision came down today. If this was a management decision, it's entirely possible that it was made without our affiliate reps being aware. For our own part, we were working out our schedule with them just Sunday morning...so this was rather out of left field.

Let me know!

Top 10 Games