luckyfish98

luckyfish98

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
there is something about GG poker, I play the same everywhere, but for some reason the result is the worst on the GG network((
me too GG is strange room
its just bussines they want our money

O

oskarsbaumanis2

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi, I know it has probably been beat to death with a stick by now but...

I just started playing on GGPoker and my win-rate from GGPoker and PokerStars are so different. As soon as I start to win some money on GGP I start running into suck outs.

The money goes in and some Bingo Player is in the Pot and he takes it down (lol) I know any 2 cards can win a Poker Hand. I tried it twice and both times I have come up with the same result.

I know there are winning poker players on GGP. Maybe it is just me being paranoid - I have looked online and read some stuff being action rigged - But that could just be a random spot a player just decided to post up - It is not the whole story.

I don't know but my gut is telling me it is weird. Something just doesn't feel right. I know it is just not me I see it at the poker Tables that is not just happening to me but to others as well.

Yesterday I had KQ suited in the Big Blind - But I folded it because I knew something crazy was going to happen if I played that hand. I flopped a Straight - The pot would've been a 3-way All in on the Flop - I would've went in with a flopped straight and there was a Set and 2-Pair - Full House over Full House and my losing straight.

This is just one occasion - At times I think something is going to happen here when I am not in the Pot and the cards are turned over I starting thinking that - this other player is going to runner some crazy back door draw.

I pulled out all my money from that site and just left in my Bonus Money I had gotten. I managed to double it and then lost almost what I had doubled.

I think it is just me though - People do get run outs that's Poker - But when ya start calling it and getting it right when the cards are flipped over who's going to win the hand.

I don't know man - lol ???

I think I am just being paranoid :)
GGpoker is simply misleading us
the poker game itself is already funny
but if someone interferes or it is distorted even if it is our suspicion then it is something wrong etc

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
In every poker room there are players' bots , poker room's bots regs who know how to manipulate pot odds and RNG and pros sharks who have knowledge , advanced software tools and strategies . If against then you cannot find a way to win , then you should stop playing . This is not for op but for everyone who complaints , also for me . It is very crappy the way the game is played online , but you have to see the alternative options . By whining you change nothing , neither the poker rooms nor you winning rate .

mr.fers_one

mr.fers_one

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
me too GG is strange room
its just bussines they want our money
They don't hide it... representatives of the GG say that they need fewer players who will withdraw money, but they need the money to stay in the room...

luckyfish98

luckyfish98

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
They don't hide it... representatives of the GG say that they need fewer players who will withdraw money, but they need the money to stay in the room...

poker is probably intended for those who have a lot of money for entertainment, but for us who want to earn, there is nothing to look for

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
In 2020, GGPoker received the status of Operator of the Year according to the Pokerlistings Award and broke the Guinness Record for the wsop prize pool of $27,559,500.Famous GG Poker ambassadors: Daniel Negreanu, Bertrand Grospellier, Fedor Holtz, Jason Kuhn.Exclusive fast poker formats at GG Poker are thought out to the smallest detail and bring maximum pleasure and adrenaline.

luckyfish98

luckyfish98

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
In 2020, GGPoker received the status of Operator of the Year according to the Pokerlistings Award and broke the Guinness Record for the WSOP prize pool of $27,559,500.Famous GG Poker ambassadors: Daniel Negreanu, Bertrand Grospellier, Fedor Holtz, Jason Kuhn.Exclusive fast poker formats at GG Poker are thought out to the smallest detail and bring maximum pleasure and adrenaline.
In my opinion, Negreanu's life with poker has not been easy, stressful and unsafe

D

dan27

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
GB
Chips
They are all rigged or bad players would lose all the time and stop playing

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

Ripley rips it in on Replay
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
They are all rigged or bad players would lose all the time and stop playing
U misunderstand how it works. Everyone can win. Bad players don't loose "all the time" in poker.

Do u know what a deposit is? Like this players put money on a poker site and start or continue to play in poker games.

seiya1989

seiya1989

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I'll never know if a site is rigged or not, so I don't care or spend a second of my time thinking about it. I play and will play on PS because it's the nicest software.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Swede Tooth
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I'll never know if a site is rigged or not, so I don't care or spend a second of my time thinking about it. I play and will play on PS because it's the nicest software.
And the site where you'll get the smallest edges
If you were to try playing on a bunch of the sites, you'd have a much better idea of what the player pools are like on the sites.
Personally I play the least on Stars of all sites I play on.