Fahrenheit451

Fahrenheit451

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
FF looks nice.
I registered yesterday. When BetFred will give me back my money, I'll deposit some on FF.

D

Davidmilam3

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Just thought I would share. I received my first withdrawal this week within 40 hours. Site is not rigged, No bots, etc... That's just ridiculous. Customer service is great. Never had an issue. Come check it out. No clue where people come up with all this rigged, frozen accounts, bad CS, etc... That's most bs I'm guessing based on my experiences so far for past few months. Could use more players. Very Legit. Promise. My screen name is TightWad. Come play poker.

P

pokieman04

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It looks like most of their mtt are rebuys/add on's... it seems like they would have more regular tourneys instead of rebuys??

PLAYINBIG

PLAYINBIG

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I received my withdrawal pretty fast this week from Full Flush.I would recommend this site to everyone.Made a good run tonight in the 1.5k and took it down.

Last edited:
P

pokieman04

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Very nice man!! Good to here that the payout withdrawl went fast!!

Fahrenheit451

Fahrenheit451

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Playing tourneys for about two weaks in FF.
Very different style from other rooms, no aggression, everyone limps, then checks on street and river and in the end one who thinks he need it most takes it all. No one objects usually.

pokertroll

pokertroll

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I personally hate the site support bans players chat as much as carter's sells liver pills.
Software is generic and colusion happens quite a bit but support does nothing.

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
I personally hate the site support bans players chat as much as carter's sells liver pills.

What makes you say support does nothing about collusion, I find that hard to believe.

Carl Trooper

Carl Trooper

Degenerate Idiot
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What makes you say support does nothing about collusion, I find that hard to believe.

I don't.

Most of these smaller sites need players / rake. I def can see small things like this going under the radar / not worth investing. A site like stars has the man power and reputation to investigate such claims. Sites like Full Flush, I can def see it brushed under the rug.

BigSlickBaby

BigSlickBaby

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just had a kid trash talk me in chat... then proceed to call my 4bet all in with 5-3

Obv I had JJ

Flop 210Q....A.......4

Besides that nonsense, had a few other ridiculous "suck outs".

Needless to say I am done with that site.

LOL

What if your pocket J's won the hand? Would you have stayed with Full Flush?

Watch a little bit more Star Wars. That'll help your cash game.

TempoShaman

TempoShaman

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
imo

Just downloaded full flush today, recently been playing bovada and carbon.

I see they have quite a few free tourneys and freerolls which is quite nice. gonna try out.

Yay or Nay to depositing on full flush over bovada / carbon ?

K

Krieseman

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
there's a few freerolls there, there spread thin though

TempoShaman

TempoShaman

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yah, the only issue is the amount of players and time it takes for such little prof. :( still phree though:)

B

benspocket

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
well it might be upcoming but still has a lot of improvement as far as I can see, they need more time to choose from if playing multible tables u will loose on good hands

K

Krieseman

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yeah its really good start for them, hopefully they continue to improve the site.

D

didanz

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The table backgrounds are very ugly and distracting. And I wish they would add preferred seating or at the very least leave you in the same place on each table ("Where the f*ck am I now ?").
I agree I hope they read these posts.

TempoShaman

TempoShaman

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
deposited 50$ via Western Union... so far its been fine other than having to email for bonuses and whatnot... have bankroll started and have been winning a pretty good amount.
also theres not too many players, i've played same people many many times.

L

louisiana fishing

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
full flush poker f

I played there about 1 year 1st 6 months I won $1500.00 put $50.00
and had them send me $1000.00 after that I do not win any thing
don't know why ???? I play the same way
maybe some one can tell me
from $5000 down to bout $50
I know a lot of players thin it fixed
I don't know what to think

TempoShaman

TempoShaman

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
lol, i really love when people quit sites for badbeats. HILARIOUS. ULTIMATE RAGEQUIT.

honestly online you play far more hands than you could live in the same time, you see a lot more combinations.even if it was rigged it works in your favor too. I personally have deposited 2 times there, so i believe I have a solid opinin..

TempoShaman

TempoShaman

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

I agree first part, I however dont know how your saying support does nothing. have you contacted them?

on another note i do notice, in my opinion, a few names who are literally almost there 24/7 at cash games.
NO NO NO i know guys, i can rack the hours up too but i've never seen anythin like it. my guess is either grinders on planet 9 or posssssibly mayyyyyyybe robos. usually see em in low .1/.2 cg's

t

D

donkcentralFF

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Had a nice run going today placed in the $25 freeroll played 1c/2c and got it all the way up 2 $6, than blew it when some guy called my all-in on the river with a k high board 3 hearts with pocket QQs lol after I reraised him all-in on the river lol (only played like 2 hands with this guy lol)... The traffic on their low stakes does seem very weak as this is the 3/4 time i've flipped a $1 into more than $4

jtholdm

jtholdm

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
FULL FLUSH

I just wanted to say that I am from NY we don't have allot of sites to choose from online but I have been playing at Full Flush. I like the deposit structure and the fact they have a great upfront cash bonus and also many sng and mtt to include Omaha and nl holde, I have found the players are a better field not your typical donks. I also play live but when I am online that is my choice of play. I have played other online sights but after a while I found this and thats were I play I also play live at Atlantic city when I can . :) I also like their pay out structure usually 3-4 biz days with wu

Full Flush Poker