Full Flush Poker Experience

1cardplayer

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I play a lot of freerolls on different sites and I have a handicapped brother that plays cash games with any of my winnings. I dont mind if ue losses it all as long as he has fun and it gives him something to do. But the full flush site, I seem to get more bad beats than at other sites. Ive been able to place into the money on other sites and get something going for him but not yet for full flush. Grant it, I only play while Im at work 3rd shift and sometimes get distracted but I can remember at least 6 times Ive been beat while hitting a set on the flop, only to be sucked out on. Maybe better luck next time....lol.

punctual

punctual

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When should we be able to see todays cardschat freeroll in the Full Flush Poker Lobby?

I want to be sure my FFP username has been properly tagged with CardsChat.

U

UnMarc

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Look at the payout structure. They charge 36$ for a 100$ withdraw

newbie in training

newbie in training

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think full flush is a dang good site with decent cash games at lower stakes because it's so new not the best higher stakes cash games a the tournaments could definitely improve but I think it's decent if you get higher up in the tourney

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk 2

tignutz

tignutz

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i have enjoyed the past few days on there. thinking about attempting a withdrawal to see how that goes.

tignutz

tignutz

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just had a kid trash talk me in chat... then proceed to call my 4bet all in with 5-3

Obv I had JJ

Flop 210Q....A.......4

Besides that nonsense, had a few other ridiculous "suck outs".

Needless to say I am done with that site.

overplaying jacks, thats what that will get ya :)

newbie in training

newbie in training

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
+1^

O

OldDog456

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I myself have had varying success at full flush, just seems like allot of people just go for broke in the freerolls and the upper level cash games the experience is much better.

newbie in training

newbie in training

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
lol the players are really bad

punctual

punctual

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
FULL FLUSH POKER, BETONLINE, BOVADA support coming anytime soon?

When will Pokertracker4 support Full Flush Poker, Betonline.AG, and BOVADA? Would be nice if the answer was SOOON.....

Also, one qualm I have with PT4 is that all help documents are located online. Why is this the case? Today I was without internet all day because of an outage with my ISP and I figured I would take time to learn the ins and outs of PT4....but when i clicked the HELP links I was disappointed to discover that there are no offline help documents. So instead I read a book......can you make help documentation available offline for the future? I'm sure I am not the only one who feels this way>>>

Thanks...

G

goodtrip

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
was easy to deposit and a B1tch to get paid out

Chat session started at 18:36:10
Please be patient while you are being connected with an operator ...
You are now chatting with Samantha
Samantha:Welcome
Samantha:How may I help you?
james:hi
james:my e mail said to log in and chat about getting paid out
Samantha:Hello
james:i clicked the cashier option and nothing has happened except i got an e mail
Samantha:May I please have your username?
james:goodtrip
Samantha:One moment please let me check
Samantha:I see there a withdrawal requested today, for $131 through Western Union
james:yes
Samantha:The process takes 72 business hours , usually, but because of the Holidays it will take a little longer
Samantha:The amount will be reflected in your balance until the payout is processed
Samantha:As soon as your cash out is processed you will be receiving an email with all the information to collect the funds
Samantha:Is there any other thing I can do for you?
james:all set thanks alot
Samantha:You are welcome
Samantha:Have a nice day!
Chat session has been terminated
-Session_Ended-

left52side

left52side

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have some free money from freerolls on that site,but havent been ablt to really find anything interested enough in playing to spend it :(.
There sit n gos never seem to fill up and I dont really play cash games,but will probably play the 10k guarantee they have at the end of the month if time permits it.
But I hope they do gain more traffic in the future,
I doubt though that I will switch from my current site.

W

waterboy73

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have had a good experience with FullFLush (so far, crossing fingers) but then again, I haven't tried to make a withdrawal. I have had an account there since they were in beta testing. (I don't play that much there.) I know about the fact that I need to deposit, in order to be able to make a withdrawal, so I plan on making a minimum deposit sometime soon. I'll report back with my experience, after I have received my withdrawal. As for the fees, yeah they are kinda high, but most sites that accept U.S. players and do WU withdrawals have similar sized fees, so really nothing new unfortunately.

BearPlay

BearPlay

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have some free money from freerolls on that site,but havent been ablt to really find anything interested enough in playing to spend it :(.
There sit n gos never seem to fill up and I dont really play cash games,but will probably play the 10k guarantee they have at the end of the month if time permits it.
But I hope they do gain more traffic in the future,
I doubt though that I will switch from my current site.

Yeah, there is virtually no SNG traffic yet.

The nightly $1500GTD for a $5.50BI is a good value.

CardKing777

CardKing777

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Here is a heads up about recent developments at Full Flush. If you have an account at Poker House you may run into a conflict. Poker House was on the merge network and just left there and is now part of the same network that Full Flush is on. Players that have accounts at both Full Flush and Poker Host are finding that their Poker Host accounts are being cancelled as you can't have an account at both sites. My understanding is you do not have a choice of one site or the other. If you have a Full Flush account your account at Poker Host ends up being closed.

I had an account at Full Flush that I recently opened, within the last month. I had never deposited at Full Flush and only played in 2 freerolls. On the other hand I have had an account at Poker Host for years and I am a depositor there and have a pretty good bankroll there. When I heard the horror stories of people having their Poker Host accounts closed arbitrarily if they also had an account at Full Flush I contacted support at Full Flush and asked if I could cancel my account. They said why? I said "I recently joined and I'm not happy with the site and I have no intention of making a deposit!" Full Flush immediately cancelled my account and as I type I have not been shut out of my Poker Host account. Since Poker Host is on same network as Full Flush now I assume I see the same games at Poker Host that players see at Full Flush.

Be careful if you have an account at both sites.

Peteyweestro

Peteyweestro

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thank you Cardking for that post because i also have accounts at both rooms and my Host balance is way higher as it has been open much longer then the flush one. Today everytime i try to log in to my Flush account it keeps telling me that i have a version open already and yet i can't see one open so i even uninstalled it from my PC and then when i reinstalled it it still tells me the same thing, must be the host / flush thing you mention. I sent an email to support lets see what they say

J

jangalang37

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks for the review. I just saw this site and was looking to get some information on it before starting to play on it. As long as the cashouts keep coming I will give it a shot.

left52side

left52side

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah, there is virtually no SNG traffic yet.

The nightly $1500GTD for a $5.50BI is a good value.
Yeah ill have to check that out bear.
What time does it start.
I am playing on the 10k guarantee at the end of the month for sure.

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Thank you Cardking for that post because i also have accounts at both rooms and my Host balance is way higher as it has been open much longer then the flush one. Today everytime i try to log in to my Flush account it keeps telling me that i have a version open already and yet i can't see one open so i even uninstalled it from my PC and then when i reinstalled it it still tells me the same thing, must be the host / flush thing you mention. I sent an email to support lets see what they say
I had that same problem, but it seemed to resolve itself when I restarted my laptop.

J

jangalang37

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the site is still relatively new. I will say though I had some really bad beats and won on some really bad beats too. I ended up 10th out of 90 something in the late night $1,000 tourney played about 2 hours and 45 mins roughly. In the free roll I didn't cash though I took 40th in it and top 30 paid in it. Not too bad though, I enjoy the site so far. Once I get about 250 in funds i'll try to cash out and update on how long that takes.

CardKing777

CardKing777

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have seen quite a few posts from players in another Forum that state when they try to log into Poker Host they get a message that they no longer have access as they also have an account at Full Flush. They said it didn't matter if they had Poker Host longer or not.I can still access Poker Host but I asked and had my Full Flush account cancelled when I saw the potential problem.

Keep us posted!!

DaBrowner

DaBrowner

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have been playing the guaranteed tournaments , they seem to have the best value.

RichL

RichL

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The table backgrounds are very ugly and distracting. And I wish they would add preferred seating or at the very least leave you in the same place on each table ("Where the f*ck am I now ?").

BadB420

BadB420

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
FFP is ok, not the greatest poker site for usa players! Im not a big fan of the software! They do have some good FR's and a couple of decent MTT's during the night but overall I dont like playing there! Much better to play at carbon or bovada in my opinion!

Full Flush Poker