Full Flush Poker Experience

S

satirist

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm interested to give it a try, I've been hearing great things. Promotion sounds like it's worth it to work toward after a deposit, maybe I'll see you out there.

Havik

Havik

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Have you tried to cashout yet?

jtholdm

jtholdm

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
FULL FLUSH

I have played many sites and full flush is the site for me it has the fastest pay outs 3 biz days w wu and as well multiple tourneys free rolls and pot limit Omaha I have been their a year and have done well we all have our down swings and bad days but their bonus structure and upfront cash bonus is hard to beat They also have lots of micro games I played other sites but this is my online choice.

jtholdm

jtholdm

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They also have wsop qualifiers and e night tourneys from 1k -5 k with reasonable buy ins. On sat they have a 10k good field and Sunday 15k

M

MAgoalie

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Playing tournaments and freerolls are ok, but NLHE ring games are a rake scam.

Last edited:
D

donkcentralFF

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Why is the play so so bad on FF lol how do u raise 3x bb and somebody calls with 10s3s and dude with AA only calls the bet than only bets half pot on spade flush draw flop holding A of spades lol wtf is wrong with the players on FF and wtf is wrong with the classic ghetto poker site run outs!!! Anyways 103 wins the hand... PS I was neither lol

solargarlic

solargarlic

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I too have had a warm/cold experience on the site although my luck never seems to turn around. I have to decided to stay away after going out of 10 tourneys or more in a row to a lesser player with a worse hand catching one outers or other miracles. I was excited at first when I heard about the quick withdrawal but in my case that looks like it will never come. Perhaps I was just unlucky but it had a "rigged" feel to it and that didn't sit well with me. I hope I am wrong but that's just how it seemed to me. Good Luck I need it!

jtholdm

jtholdm

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
All I am saying is that I prefer it their and I have had better luck their than elsewhere, But ev 1 has their own Pref of were to play People are laways going to have something to say about any online site. It is ironic that you here from people that lost rather than people that have had good luck with these online sites

J

Jo_galaxy

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I was download FFP site and played there for awhile..I love this FFP site and I think to deposit in someday.

J

Jo_galaxy

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I was played at FF for awhile ..and I did liked it . The FF had freeroll for everyday and everynight and very good promotions for new players. And the FF had a wsop and stairway to vegas for their players to join in. So what the players waiting for..come join in FF now.

J

Jo_galaxy

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I know what u feel...its same here

G

gametime2011

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have cashed out from here via WU - had to make a min deposit and send documents before I could. Withdraw via WU was $36. Only other option was MG. Hopefully there will be more options down the road as the site seems to be growing.

D

donkcentralFF

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What a ridiculous site lol sometimes i wonder if some people dont have a fold button on their screen

D

dollabillz

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I requested a payout 3/19 and still have not received my money. Its been well over their 10-15 day wait period and a pretty subatantial sum as well. I call everyday and they give me the same runaround that it will be sent in the next few days. I have a few thousand dollars stuck in there that I probably won't see ever.

They have 24hr customer service but all they do is lie. Proceed with caution with Full Flush Poker.

PLAYINBIG

PLAYINBIG

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I requested a payout 3/19 and still have not received my money. Its been well over their 10-15 day wait period and a pretty subatantial sum as well. I call everyday and they give me the same runaround that it will be sent in the next few days. I have a few thousand dollars stuck in there that I probably won't see ever.

They have 24hr customer service but all they do is lie. Proceed with caution with Full Flush Poker.
Have you ever made a deposit there?Did you send all of the required info of yourself that is needed by FullFlush before you can do a withdrawal?
I have never had a problem with a withdrawal. Actually FullFlush was very quick.

CSYA14

CSYA14

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have been playing FF for about a month and a half and haven't come to any major conclusions. Play at times looks like a BINGO parlor with very strange all-ins, calls with nothing hands.
Very slow play on the most part by other players.

MasterOfDisaster

MasterOfDisaster

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Have you ever made a deposit there?Did you send all of the required info of yourself that is needed by FullFlush before you can do a withdrawal?
I have never had a problem with a withdrawal. Actually FullFlush was very quick.

I have read more about FullFlush cashout issues, so I am asking myself when was your last cashout?

Full Flush Poker