Chips
yepppp just got a $100 bonus so i threw $40 on to give it a try

BelgoSuisse

BelgoSuisse

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's nice of them to give some $ away, but really, a bonus so small that it gets cleared in a single session is kind of insulting to regular players.

GENUCOM

GENUCOM

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
$100 Bonus = release in increments of $10.00
$50 Bonus = release in increments of $5.00

correct? :confused:

Wes747

Wes747

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
$100 Bonus = release in increments of $10.00
$50 Bonus = release in increments of $5.00

correct? :confused:

Correct. My initial depost was $200 so I got a $200 bonus and had to clear $20 at a time.

Wes747

Wes747

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's nice of them to give some $ away, but really, a bonus so small that it gets cleared in a single session is kind of insulting to regular players.

Sorry to double post - but I liked this. I cleared my bonus within 24 hours of receiving it.

I know this has been touched on 1,000 times before, but how does this work with rakeback. If I had $50 in bonus that I cleared does it just deduct $50 off of my rakeback? I've read posts about it before, but I didn't understand all of the calculations.

WVHillbilly

WVHillbilly

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It deducts $50 from your MGR, not your rb.

You'll lose 27% of it as a rb hit, so if you have rb the $50 bonus actually nets you $36.50.

Wes747

Wes747

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It deducts $50 from your MGR, not your rb.

You'll lose 27% of it as a rb hit, so if you have rb the $50 bonus actually nets you $36.50.

Thank you. I now finally understand how that works.

Kasanova King

Kasanova King

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

You need to remember, most regulars on FTP don't play 50NL and above, so it will take them a bit longer to clear it. ;)

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips

You seem like a fairly intelligent person. Do you figure that this is their intentions? I hardly think the market they're trying to target here with this promotion would be geared towards players who are earning in excess of 1600pts. per day.

Suited Frenzy

Suited Frenzy

CardsChat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I got $100 bonus & have earned/received 10% of it so far.

Thanks FullTilt :top:

Update on my progress - 20% so far.

You seem like a fairly intelligent person. Do you figure that this is their intentions? I hardly think the market they're trying to target here with this promotion would be geared towards players who are earning in excess of 1600pts. per day.

Yea, he knows that I'm sure but he's simply saying that he wishes &/or thinks that FTP should give a larger bonus to those players who play higher stakes & play more volume/earn more points. Which I think is totally fair & something which I'm sure you think would be fair as well.

BelgoSuisse

BelgoSuisse

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

834pts. I only got $50 obviously, and you clear those with with 834pts.

Yea, he knows that I'm sure but he's simply saying that he wishes &/or thinks that FTP should give a larger bonus to those players who play higher stakes & play more volume/earn more points. Which I think is totally fair & something which I'm sure you think would be fair as well.

This. I'm actually mostly fine with the way FTP rewards its regs. I'd rather have them spend their money on marketing to attract more fishes than on further rewarding high volume play.

But giving away a bonus that is worth half a buy-in at the stakes i currently play makes little sense, imo. It doesn't even really push the fishes to play more.

Vfranks

Vfranks

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Does anyone have rakeback AND get more than a $50 dollar bonus?

H

HipHopStoner

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So if I accept the rush poker $5 bonus and finish it by March 10th, I would get an extra $50???

Poof

Poof

Made in the USA
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No that is something totally different.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
No that is something totally different.

That ^ is too funny. Love it! (btw... when you're getting 1.2to1 and the tightest player on the table shoves allin for 13bb's is it a good call to call them with 32o... I mean you might hit a 3 right? (or even a 2!))

Wes747

Wes747

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So if I accept the rush poker $5 bonus and finish it by March 10th, I would get an extra $50???

That $5 was a one-day only thing. Sometime last week you got $5 if you earned 10 FTP.

To get the $50 (or more) bonus you have to click on some drop down menu in the FT client. Check page 1 of this thread and it will tell you how to do it.

DINGO8MYBABY

DINGO8MYBABY

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Mine was 100. Good timing too since I was planning on playing some cash game Stud hi/lo8B. I guess I know now where I'll be playing.

Poof

Poof

Made in the USA
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That ^ is too funny. Love it! (btw... when you're getting 1.2to1 and the tightest player on the table shoves allin for 13bb's is it a good call to call them with 32o... I mean you might hit a 3 right? (or even a 2!))
Yes, but if their online name starts with a vowel though, you should fold.
But you probably already knew that.
However if it is 6 max and not fr, then the first letter of their name doesn't matter, you have better odds. Call all the way!

S93

S93

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
^^^So it's true they really do give the biggest fish the biggest bonuses. ;):D
lol i guess it has to be true ;).

Havent played on FT for along time and figured they would just offer me 50$ so i wasnt really gonna bother but now it looks like i have to move!

Poof

Poof

Made in the USA
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
^^^Rigged obv.:)
I was joking about my 200:(

N

Nukking Futs

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes clearing the bonouses should be much easier with rush poker. the big issue is not loosing money while clearing the bonous. GL everyone.