FTP's Fast 50 Bonus Offer Announced 2/21

Wes747

Wes747

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah I only got 50. I cleared it all already...lol.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Makes sense. A guy on the street is handing out random amounts of cash, mostly $50s but a few $100s and maybe a $500 every now and then. So as you walk by he hands you a $50 and you throw it to the ground because he didn't give you more.

BTW would you actually be able to clear $100 in 30 days? (Honest question as I have no idea how much or how high you play.)

Ha ha ha ha.... too funny. great point "No thanks sir... I saw you give that guy a $100 so I say keep y'er Fiddy!"

woody19

woody19

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ye i gt 100 but duno if i cant be bothered 2 clear it playing on stars more often :):)

KerouacsDog

KerouacsDog

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
woody what level at stars do you play? I play 2nl-25nl at fulltilt, wonder how all the levels cxompare at ps?

M

Marginal

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Only got 50 but plan on clearing the whole thing tomorrow.

woody19

woody19

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
woody what level at stars do you play? I play 2nl-25nl at fulltilt, wonder how all the levels cxompare at ps?

i would say that the levels on tilt are better but i have more luck and not so many suckouts on stars so its more fun to play :):) i play the same levels as you to hehe :):)

O

orangepeeleo

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Any idea how many hands you would have to play to clear this at 5nl??

I got offered $100 but i'm not going to bother if it'll take me ages to clear it, might be tempted to play rush poker if i can clear it fast enough. Would play 10nl rush but i only have 25BI's so maybe not such a good idea lol

Poof

Poof

Made in the USA
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was once told the only stupid questions are the ones not asked.
Does this have to be cleared playing rush?
I am thinking not but want to make sure.

Chiefer

Chiefer

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

No, you can clear it playing whatever you want, but it is far faster playing rush. Although rush poker is the anti-christ as far as I'm concerned!

Poof

Poof

Made in the USA
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
lol it is Chiefer.
Thanks, now I am off to go clear my $200 bonus:marchmell

WVHillbilly

WVHillbilly

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
^^^So it's true they really do give the biggest fish the biggest bonuses. ;):D

Poof

Poof

Made in the USA
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Didn't you see my post earlier ITT where I mentioned I got $500 last year when almost everyone else got $100? :)
lol no I missed that one, I kinda just skimmed the thread earlier then thought of my question.
That would def make you the bigger fish;)

KerouacsDog

KerouacsDog

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i would say that the levels on tilt are better but i have more luck and not so many suckouts on stars so its more fun to play :):) i play the same levels as you to hehe :):)
coolio, yeah i fair better at stars, but have a nice bonus, b4 this one at ft

I got offered $100 but i'm not going to bother if it'll take me ages to clear it, might be tempted to play rush poker if i can clear it fast enough. Would play 10nl rush but i only have 25BI's so maybe not such a good idea lol
i play rush with 20 buy-ins, just move up a level when I double my stack, which is frequently at rush. play tight, and IP, works well for me, i went from 5nl rush to 100nl rush in 35 mins yesterday, all starting with $5, and moving up when I doubled. ftp clear like water there!
yes, no, and no, you are woman, you dont think, you know.
Lol I guess I asked for that.
Fair enough.:)
playing now, my little biatch??????lolzers, im there at 10nl right now.come play with the fishes. im head-fish for today!

Poof

Poof

Made in the USA
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lol you are soooo lucky I am at work or I would pwn you mlb!

KerouacsDog

KerouacsDog

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yeah in your dreams, and I bet you DO dream about me, lolzers.
Im trash-talking at 10pl, no one believes me when I hit hands, keep getting paid off

P

paumarhas

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
wow thanks man, i logged in here before i checked my e-mail. got it. thanks again..........gl...............peace.............................:) :)

the lab man

the lab man

CardsChat Irregular
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

I got $100.00 as well last bonus I cleared over $80.00. They pay you in increments of $10.00..so you dont have to clear the whole thing.
I cleared this playing 2-3 tables at 10nl
I am not tempted to play Rush Poker I have lost a couple of buy ins already there and my ring game needs help.

But it is found money.

Vfranks

Vfranks

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
got 50 as well... so i guess if ur a fish who pays lots of rake,like me, they only give ya $50 as well..lol
This is gonna make me play rush... and I been so good at not playing it too. RELAPSE...
Oh If you get the 50$ I think its 833.33 or 833 and 1/3 FTP points, however u wanna look at it. I think that's correct @ .06c per ftp.
Yeah I just accepted and it's 5$ incraments when u hit 83.33 ftp's, so x10 for the 50^^.

cardplayer52

cardplayer52

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just noticed the bonus today. I only got $50 but haven't started it yet. Maybe i should as I need 5 mmore days of 50ftps for the stupid "bronze" ironman medal this month.

zek

zek

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Full Tilt Fast $50

Check your bonus accounts. Some players have a $50 bonus they can accept.

From the main Full Tilt lobby go to Requests -> Check my Bonus Offer

icemonkey9

icemonkey9

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ya I got $50, but hearing about others getting $100. Free bonus, everyone should definitely take advantage.

P0CK37 4C35

P0CK37 4C35

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nice, just accepted my $100 bonus!

I'm not sure if I'm gonna be able to earn it all though.

$0.06 per FPT, I earn avg. about 30 a day...means it would take 55 days when you need to complete the bonus in 30. :eek: