Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
you asked how long it took me ,
i was not playing at full tilt when i tried and i made about little more as 1,5 hours to get 3 points ( stakes 2 and 4 cents) on 1 table,but our forumfriends say full tilt is faster with building points so playing on two tables 1 or two hours should be enough to get the recuired ammount,
greetings marc (kingwoody)

Really? I think it'd be alot less time than that. Were you playing many pots??
On RUSH tables I'm pretty sure (2-tabling) I hit 10pts. in ~20mins. at 5nl

K

kingwoody1

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Really? I think it'd be alot less time than that. Were you playing many pots??
On RUSH tables I'm pretty sure (2-tabling) I hit 10pts. in ~20mins. at 5nl

yes i was playing a lot of pots,

could you please tell me what you mean with 5nl ? (game with 5 cents big blind or..?

i have not yet tried rush is it doable for a tight tournamentplayer or would you advice cash tables for me

dg1267

dg1267

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
5NL is $5 max buy in, so .02/.05c games. 100NL would be .50/1 games and so on.

bredstik

bredstik

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The first Take 2 promotion was awesome. I want to say you got $50 if you participated in something like 25/30 days for the month. My only complaint with this shorter 9 day version is that you can't miss a single day to get the full $25. That's gonna be tough. It does look like the requirement went up from 1FTP to 5FTP as well, so taking advantage of the Happy Hour is a good way to go there.

FEARFACTOR

FEARFACTOR

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It takes me about 35 minutes to get 5 points playing .02/.05 Rush Poker. Should be able to find a half hour a day for 9 days in a row.

I just started getting rakeback. Will this bonus affect that?

arahel_jazz

arahel_jazz

Unbalanced and Committed
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
All it took was five minutes to remind me that I really F**King hate ring game donks. (myself included)

Full Tilt, $0.02/$0.05 NL Hold'em Cash Game, 7 Players
Hand History Converter by Stoxpoker

MP2: $5.59 (111.8 bb)
Hero (MP3): $4.02 (80.4 bb)
CO: $4.98 (99.6 bb)
BTN: $1.68 (33.6 bb)
SB: $2.95 (59 bb)
BB: $3.50 (70 bb)
MP1: $2.27 (45.4 bb)

Pre-Flop: Hero is MP3 with K
club.gif
K
spade.gif

2 folds, Hero raises to $0.16, CO raises to $0.50, 3 folds, Hero calls $0.34

Flop: ($1.07) 7
heart.gif
club.gif
T
club.gif
(2 players)
Hero checks, CO bets $1.07, Hero raises to $3.52 and is all-in, CO calls $2.45

Turn: ($8.11) T
spade.gif
(2 players, 1 is all-in)
River: ($8.11) J
spade.gif
(2 players, 1 is all-in)

Results: $8.11 pot ($0.54 rake)
Hero showed K
club.gif
K
spade.gif
(two pairs, Kings and Tens) and lost (-$4.02 net)
CO showed J
diamond.gif
J
club.gif
(a full house, Jacks full of Tens) and won $7.57 ($3.55 net)

FEARFACTOR

FEARFACTOR

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The first Take 2 promotion was awesome. I want to say you got $50 if you participated in something like 25/30 days for the month. My only complaint with this shorter 9 day version is that you can't miss a single day to get the full $25. That's gonna be tough. It does look like the requirement went up from 1FTP to 5FTP as well, so taking advantage of the Happy Hour is a good way to go there.
Again, Happy hour points NEVER count towards any FT promo. Just the base points count. If you play during a 2x Happy hour, you will need 10 points, 15 points during a 3x Happy Hour.

Wes747

Wes747

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yes i was playing a lot of pots,

could you please tell me what you mean with 5nl ? (game with 5 cents big blind or..?

i have not yet tried rush is it doable for a tight tournamentplayer or would you advice cash tables for me

Rush is the same as a cash game...rush IS a cash game. The only difference is that you play with new players every hand, so you don't really get a read on them. This is beneficial for some people, but bad for others. You'll have to decide for yourself.

Wes747

Wes747

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
All it took was five minutes to remind me that I really F**King hate ring game donks. (myself included)

Full Tilt, $0.02/$0.05 NL Hold'em Cash Game, 7 Players
Hand History Converter by Stoxpoker

MP2: $5.59 (111.8 bb)
Hero (MP3): $4.02 (80.4 bb)
CO: $4.98 (99.6 bb)
BTN: $1.68 (33.6 bb)
SB: $2.95 (59 bb)
BB: $3.50 (70 bb)
MP1: $2.27 (45.4 bb)

Pre-Flop: Hero is MP3 with K
club.gif
K
spade.gif

2 folds, Hero raises to $0.16, CO raises to $0.50, 3 folds, Hero calls $0.34

Flop: ($1.07) 7
heart.gif
club.gif
T
club.gif
(2 players)
Hero checks, CO bets $1.07, Hero raises to $3.52 and is all-in, CO calls $2.45

Turn: ($8.11) T
spade.gif
(2 players, 1 is all-in)
River: ($8.11) J
spade.gif
(2 players, 1 is all-in)

Results: $8.11 pot ($0.54 rake)
Hero showed K
club.gif
K
spade.gif
(two pairs, Kings and Tens) and lost (-$4.02 net)
CO showed J
diamond.gif
J
club.gif
(a full house, Jacks full of Tens) and won $7.57 ($3.55 net)

I'm not trying to pick a fight or start an argument or whatever, but I see absolutely no problem with villan's play here. There is no way he can put you on having a 7, so he has to assume he is pretty good here. The only hands that beat him are 1010, QQ, KK, and AA. Can he really assume that you have 1 of those 4 hands?

dg1267

dg1267

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
With a reraise all in, that would be the exact hands I would be looking for someone to turn over.

blueskies

blueskies

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've earned just 1.75 pts, but I already got a check in the Take 2 points tracking page. What gives?

ryodejaneiro

ryodejaneiro

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've earned just 1.75 pts, but I already got a check in the Take 2 points tracking page. What gives?

Yeah, right now, I'm looking at 4.86 with a blue check mark. I started to play right at midnight and so far so good with about a $6 profit on 5NL. We'll see if I end up donking it off. LOL.

EDIT: so I just went over the 5 point mark, so maybe the promotions page is just slow in updating (which I would expect in general but the check mark is a bit misleading I think)? The check mark is still blue so nothing really changed other than the points.

NineLions

NineLions

Advanced beginner
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
And it shows 1.75? I only checked mine after I thought I would be done, and it showed 7.51 with a check mark.

NineLions

NineLions

Advanced beginner
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Maybe Tilt never updated the requirements in their tracking computer, from the fall version, where only 1 was required.

I'd get 5 anyway to be safe, if you are going for this.

damours21

damours21

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
guys this i really simple trust me.

i just finished my 5 pts for day 1 already. i 4 tabled 5nl rush for 20 mins. donzo

blueskies

blueskies

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
But the Days Earned remains at 0, so I think the check thing is just outdated programming.

Got taken out KK vs. KQ. The bastard flopped a K high straight.

Hopefully I won't lose $25+ during this thing... LOL

Not off to a great start.

coolnout

coolnout

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So is it 5 points a day or is it 1 point a day for 5 days totaling 5 points? I checked my page after getting 1 point and it showed a check mark. Can anyone clarify yet?

blueskies

blueskies

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Now I am over 5 pts, but days earned still at 0 so I dunno whats going on.

Just got taken out AA vs. QQ preflop all in.

I REALLY don't know what's going on. Cleaned out twice when I was well ahead going in both times.

Reminds me why I avoided FT.

coolnout

coolnout

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Now I am over 5 pts, but days earned still at 0 so I dunno whats going on.

Just got taken out AA vs. QQ preflop all in.

I REALLY don't know what's going on. Cleaned out twice when I was well ahead going in both times.

Reminds me why I avoided FT.

Nobodys days earned is updating yet. The promo info is really bad this time around.

blueskies

blueskies

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I shot them an email to ask'em.

My guess is that it is 5 pts but whoever's managing the tracking page software didn't do a good job.

Took just an hour for me to get 5+ FTP at 2 nine-handed 5NL tables.

Unfortunately for me, got killed with KK and AA, so I am down $4.75 for the day... at this pace, I will end up losing just to get the lousy $25. And if I miss just one day, this would have really been not worth it.

After this is over, I am going right back to pokerstars. I can't stand the bad beats at FT.

Was better than 4:1 in the AA vs. QQ hand, and better than 9:1 fav in the KK vs. KQ hand. It's unbelievable the kind of BS that goes on with FT's "random" card generator.

coolnout

coolnout

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I shot them an email to ask'em.

My guess is that it is 5 pts but whoever's managing the tracking page software didn't do a good job.
Cool. Let me know what you hear back. Was thinking of emailing them, but their support is notoriously slow. I think they just did the wording really horrible this time around and it's only 1 FTP per day again. cuz it says "Earn at least five bonus points on any five days during Take 2 to get $5 in cash.""

Suited Frenzy

Suited Frenzy

CardsChat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have the check mark already too. I think that they forgot to add the word "total" after the word "points" in this sentence..."Earn at least five bonus points on any five days during Take 2 to get $5 in cash."

take2pointcheck-1.jpg

So...

It might be just 5 points for the 1st 5 days to earn the $5 then if you continue earning 1 point per day for the whole 9 days, they give you the extra $20.

blueskies

blueskies

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Then I would really feel stupid. Cuz that AA vs. QQ wouldn't have happened if I knew it was for 1 pt only. I would have quit.

I would never play any hands on FT that I didn't have to for the promotion.

Guys, if you stopped playing after you earned 1 pt. Post here if the "Days Earned" thing gets updated to one for you tomorrow.

Vfranks

Vfranks

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I got day 1 complete, and now time for bed.... didn't notice if the check was there at 1 point or not because I checked after my session.
I get more than 5 points a day anyway, so this will be cake as long as I don't forget to play for a day.