Chips
would be nice if FTP just gave me $25 on top off :p

Lazmansa

Lazmansa

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
EDIT: Bah, Laz beat me to it. Teach me to start a post and not finish it right away. Same advice, essentially.[/quote]

:D

Lazmansa:cool:

beardyian

beardyian

Scary Clown
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
- Play only solid hands
- patience
- do not try and bluff at micro limits.
- patience
- play within your bank roll
- patienc <<< :confused: who nicked an e? :)
- raise at least 3Xbig blind when entering a pot
- patience
- dont be scared to fold hands.
- dont chase hands

Good luck

Lazmansa:cool:

Just be patient and watch the points build, remember - dont try to bluff as most players at the micro levels will just call anyways ;)

BelgoSuisse

BelgoSuisse

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The value of the promotion is almost entirely in the fact it makes the fishes play two tables instead of one. That's the awesomeness of it. The extra $25 is a detail.

C

cAPSLOCK

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The value of the promotion is almost entirely in the fact it makes the fishes play two tables instead of one. That's the awesomeness of it. The extra $25 is a detail.

Ha. That is surely true if anyone does the promotion at your stakes. Down where I play that fact makes little difference. For me the main difference is all the low level tourney players start coming to the cash tables and shoving stacks too often.

K

kingwoody1

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
ty for your answer it should not be too hard, for i have a lot of patience in fact i'm bringing your advice in practice, and am playing a cashgame with 0,02/0.04 stakes and made about 3 points and made even some profit so i think all will be no trouble :)))))
gl to all and pray you won't meet me at your tables

dj11

dj11

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am so weary of the FT bonus rushes. By my recollection I have wasted away $150 to get $50.:mad:

O

onetime

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Message $25

Yea I saw that bonus opportuntity to but decided not to go for it.It's a good offer though but just decided against it.

dg1267

dg1267

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am so weary of the FT bonus rushes. By my recollection I have wasted away $150 to get $50.:mad:

This seems to be my problem as well. Every time they give a promo out like this, I seem to lose twice what I make in the promo, but I have to try anyway.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
hi all,

:eek: please please help:eek:

I've made a bankroll of about $100 at full tilt but only on freerolling so i'm new to cashtable games :confused:
:questionm So my question is what does it take to earn those ftp bonus points, is it a procentage of the blinds and bettings?

:questionm and second but even more important what kind of stakes would you advice me to earn those points with and why would you advise me that specific stake?

maybe important information to know: I am a reassonably tight player with lots of time to invest and me is very carefull with my precious :D bankroll
for every usefull answer I bow in advance :adore:

You could try playing the 5nl RUSH tables (or just 5nl reg. tables obv.).
On RUSH tables, I think you'll find it very profitable to setmine w any prs. as it's easy to stack them when they hit TPGK, or an overpr.
I don't what else to say,... as RUSH is pretty much 'readless' poker, just play your hands aggressively & valuebet like crazy in the super micros.
GL!
---- guessing it'd take around 15mins. to pick up 5ftp's (maybe less?).. not long anyways

katymaty

katymaty

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
assuming this is for any game razz omaha hl etc.

Could just play 5c/10c omaha hl full tables and fold every single hand except premium starting hands. the way they play at these stakes you can earn the points pretty quickly as you get points even when you dont contribute to the pot unlike other sites:)

blueskies

blueskies

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
FT is cool in that it doesn't divide the FTPs among the players. If a dollar is taken as rake, then everyone gets a dollar.

I think I will sit at the 9 player ring games... hehe. I don't ever play nine handed tables.

K

kingwoody1

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
thank you all again for all your advice I tried cashtables yesterday and at stakes off 5 and 10 cents i will do fine and make some profit too ,they dont have a lot of patients there hehehe,as you mentioned correctly.

blueskies

blueskies

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
thank you all again for all your advice I tried cashtables yesterday and at stakes off 5 and 10 cents i will do fine and make some profit too ,they dont have a lot of patients there hehehe,as you mentioned correctly.
How long did it take you to make 5 FTPs?

Wes747

Wes747

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just a small thing I would like to point out to everyone. Take 2 does not double all of your points made during this period, it only doubles your top 2 tables. If you're playing 6 tables, you will only recieve double FTP on 2 tables. So by playing 6 tables you would actually get the amount of FTP as if you were playing 8 tables. I hope they make a "take 12" promotion so I can get double my ftp on all 12 tables!!!

suit2please

suit2please

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I could have sworn that it did. I watched points like a hawk during the last Take 2... and the 2x/3x happy hours really helped at 1/2NL.

I watched it like a hawk because I don't play ring and was trying to get the $50 bonus and the 1 A Day freeroll with my measily ~$25 bankroll. So I had a FTP counter on the lobby showing below my tables and everyday, not during happy hour, would need that counter to hit 2 FTPs for the Take 2 promo page to show the 1 needed FTP (since they double Take 2 tables FTPs). During happy hours I needed the counter to show 4 or 6 FTPs, depending on 2x or 3x happy hour, for the Take 2 page to show the 1 needed.

blueskies

blueskies

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Aw, then I might not be able to make 5 pts for 9 straight days. I can't play for more than 1 or 2 hrs a day. (Longer on Weekends) I guess I’ll just sit at 9 player tables with big average pots and hope they build it up.

TPC

TPC

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It will take like 10, 15 minutes max to earn 5 points. You also realize you have to play two tables, right? Or play one rush table. This is an easy promotion, I don't know why there are people freaking out about it.

C

cAPSLOCK

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If it gets any worse you might just have to make a video! :)

TPC

TPC

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
LOL, if they don't get how the promotion works now, or how easy it is, they wont get it with a video either.

E

edogg503

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Easy who cares if its 5 ftp or 10ftp or even 20 ftp a day is its still worth it.

Wes747

Wes747

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'd do it for 200ftp a day. I gotta get that to clear ironman anyways...lol

C

cAPSLOCK

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
LOL, if they don't get how the promotion works now, or how easy it is, they wont get it with a video either.

You misunderestimate the power of The Players Champ videos!

K

kingwoody1

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
answer to blueskies question

you asked how long it took me ,
i was not playing at full tilt when i tried and i made about little more as 1,5 hours to get 3 points ( stakes 2 and 4 cents) on 1 table,but our forumfriends say full tilt is faster with building points so playing on two tables 1 or two hours should be enough to get the recuired ammount,
greetings marc (kingwoody)