FTP - New promotion - PIECE OF IVEY

smallteene

smallteene

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's been about a week and I still haven't won anything from them yet. Lots of people online are saying that they win. What gives?? =( I want a piece of IVY!

K

kbasch

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've got a few thousand and have won $5. I've seen people with 20,00o that have won nothing

N.D.

N.D.

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's a lottery or raffle of sorts. You only need one ticket to win. After that you're just improving your odds but not necessarily by a whole lot. Same old same old, rich get richer and the poor stay poor. There's a cool lyric about that in a U2 song but I'm too sick to remember which song.

Was hiding out in forums and doing other stuff cuz I hate playing sick. I get all extra-stupid. Still, I've been playing sporadically, and even playing sporadically and extra-stupid I'm getting tickets. Man that's why I normally love PLO8. Even playing stupid I can win at one table and break even at the other to keep my head above water and out of the red. But now I'm getting tickets to boot. Even at the bottom, tickets woot!

Did those giving the minimum we can win a piece of also factor in the interest accrued while we wait for November? That might be a given but I'm fuzzy-brained at the moment(which means I'm even dumber than usual).

I'm just glad Leo Margets isn't at the final table(selfish but true). I mean she's such a good representative for women in poker + looks like a childhood idol of mine(Jennifer Beals) which is a weird reason to like her, but oh well. But if she were still in I'd totally be rooting for her.

Sorry for the randomness.

moemtg

moemtg

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Im confused

They dont make the drawings and stuff like that apparant... or maybe im too baked.... but it should be more clear cut as to what the tickets and how many you need of them will work.

Moe.:cool:

K

kbasch

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They dont make the drawings and stuff like that apparant... or maybe im too baked.... but it should be more clear cut as to what the tickets and how many you need of them will work.

Just read the promotion rules and it all becomes very obvious..

N.D.

N.D.

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
moe, you were too baked when you posted. Read kbasch's post as soon as your sober.

kidkvno1

kidkvno1

Sarah's Pet
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I got 82 so far, not one of them has won me a thing..
90 player SNG 1.10 5th place, got me 64 tickets..

R

rubedo84

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i haven't won anything has anyboody else?

bullishwwd

bullishwwd

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Sounds like you will need to hit the lottery with the TICKETS.....sort of like a raffel huh?

Wally

It's been about a week and I still haven't won anything from them yet. Lots of people online are saying that they win. What gives?? =( I want a piece of IVY!

What is, Is Not; What is not, Is

Moe, they just want you to PLAY...all about rake!

Last edited by a moderator:
CAMurray

CAMurray

CardsChat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think I'll have better luck at the 7-11 with a scratch off.

Attachments

• Picture 1.jpg
    Picture 1.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 22
serendipity

serendipity

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This promo is nothing compared to the Take 2 promo in which we all were pretty much guaranteed $50 just for logging on and playing half and hour for 25 days.

But that is comparatively speaking.

This promo is better than no promo (or even the weak-ass party poker promos).

Sean Pilgrim

Sean Pilgrim

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I wish they would have live coverage of the Final Table... I don't care if its going to be hours upon hours of folding, it lets you go a lot deeper into each player's abilities, tells, what not. Instead of showing the highlights.

:-( Sad Face

O

only_bridge

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They should make it one ticket, one percent, then I would be rich by now.

three3y3

three3y3

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ya its a crap shoot.......i have multiple days with over a hundred and a bunch with 70 plus and nothing....hopefully i can B one of the 30thousand people selected for the 50g freeroll at the end i got about 800 chances so far

C

Cdub512

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have over 2000 and havent won anything...this promo is good for pro mtt players who cash a ton in big buy ins.

Effexor

Effexor

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I only have about 1,000 tickets so far, nothing won of course.

I'd rather have them run a promo where you win $ when your overpair runs into sets. I'd be killing that one.

PC69

PC69

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just checked and have only like 230. I dont win nething so i forgot to even check till i looked back at this thread lol

janovsky

janovsky

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Have over 2000 tickets but got me zip sofar. Maybe an entry to the freeroll.

coolnout

coolnout

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There's some guy that has won 18 out of 20 draws. Guess he puts in a huge volume of SNG's.

CAMurray

CAMurray

CardsChat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I haven't won dittily but then again if they are going to reduce my rake by anything I might win, its just as well.

Attachments

• Picture 2.jpg
    Picture 2.jpg
    239 KB · Views: 18
MDTed

MDTed

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I finally got my first tickets yesterday. 70 of them, don't really know why unless they were for the $250k tournament.

Haven't noticed any upgrade in my account cash today though.

K

kbasch

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
About 4000 tickets and only onw win of $5.
A friend of mine has 20k tickets and has yet to win a penny.

smallteene

smallteene

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Dude, I still haven't gotten anything from this promotion and I have received hundreds of tickets. Man, I never win anything. =(

Yay to those that are winning though. =)