FTP - New promotion - PIECE OF IVEY

coolnout

coolnout

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Last day to earn tickets for this promo. Hope most of us get into the 1% $50k freeroll at least. GL!

T

turby

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just me or anyone else having updating their Piece of Ivey page along with their Iron Man table... It hasn't updated for me. Stuck at what it was hours ago.

bullishwwd

bullishwwd

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Ivey Have to win WSOP

Does Ivey have to win the wsop for you to win? Guess I should go read the rules...duh

Vfranks

Vfranks

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yeah I haven't won squat.... hopefully I'll get into one of the freeroll's, or that SnG! I was hoping to get lucky and win some cash, but i guess theres still 1 drawing left for cash, and the tourney raffles.

coolnout

coolnout

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Does Ivey have to win the WSOP for you to win? Guess I should go read the rules...duh

no cuz he's guaranteed 1.2 million dollars for making the final 9, and could get up to 8.5 million if he wins.

JMTalbert

JMTalbert

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So, does Full Tilt have a bonus all the time? I've only been playing on the real moneIy side since the summer. They've had the Biggest Bonus, Take Two and now Piece of Ivey. I hope I qualify for the end of year bonus that I have heard they offer. Should I expect more in the future???

T

turby

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Anyone got a ticket to anything? Final draw should be today.

coolnout

coolnout

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Anyone got a ticket to anything? Final draw should be today.

Good question.

So did anyone get in the 5% or 1% tourneys?

Winners of the 5% of Ivey Main Event have been drawn and will be contacted by email. Make sure your personal information is up to date. You can find and edit your personal information by clicking on the Cashier in the game lobby.

Winners for the 1% of Ivey $50K Freeroll have been drawn and will be contacted by email. Make sure your personal information is up to date. You can find and edit your personal information by clicking on the Cashier in the game lobby.

BRICKED BOTH.

T

turby

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nada for me either.

I'm hoping maybe they didn't give it out yet so checking with you guys ;p

blankoblanco

blankoblanco

plays poker on hard mode
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i won $25 on this november 1st, woooo

CAMurray

CAMurray

CardsChat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Im holding my breath.

Today's my day, I can feel it. Starting at 10:00AM I'm going to take 3 deep breaths & hold the last one till I get the winning e-mail.

Attachments

• Picture 3.jpg
    Picture 3.jpg
    669.5 KB · Views: 9
blankoblanco

blankoblanco

plays poker on hard mode
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hm, well i got into the 1% of ivey freeroll

BelgoSuisse

BelgoSuisse

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Me too, but i'll be on the plane to Tel Aviv at that time. Well, can't really i'm sad to miss a donkament... :D

R

rolling chances

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i didn't even qualify for the 1% of ivey freeroll. with 30k people with a few hundred tickets to my name i thought i would be a shoe in.. it just seems to be greyed out on the register button whichs leads me to believe that it just isn't running late for me.

worse still i lost my bankroll again yesturday (sigh) ill have to start over at the regular freerolls again it looks like.

Good luck to all those playing in it though:)

cardplayer52

cardplayer52

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i made it. i was hoping for some cash. but freeroll is ok.

Attachments

• ivey.JPG
    ivey.JPG
    118.9 KB · Views: 12
Vfranks

Vfranks

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I made ~1000 tickets and did not win anything in this promo...I liked the idea, but guess I just don't like not winning any of the action lol. Better luck next time I guess. Or when they have another promo I can acctially earn my own money..hehe. Guess you either had to just get lucky or win mad amounts of tickets to have more chances.

B

BBaker223

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm in there too. Shocked that everyone on here didn't make it in though. What is there...an average of 40k people on FT a day and they let in 30k. Seems like anyone that participated would be a shoe in, you know?

three3y3

three3y3

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
1% of Ivey 100% bull

alright im sure alot of you play on full tilt and might have upped your frequency of sng play to get "tickets" I know i did ...and after the first two weeks after getting hundreds of tickets every few days and not even gettin drawn for a 5 dollar prize I thought that by the end id be sure with almost over a thousand tickets id make one of the 30k people drawn for the 1% of ivey freeroll....ya right thought wrong ....but thats not what really urks me its the fact that the tourney had a 12 thousand person gap in the enties ...now did 13 thousand people draw tickets to say forget it or was there a lack off people given tickets ...im sure if you had a ticket tothat freeroll ud be IN ..i find it hard to believe over ten thousand people sayed forget it i have better things to do.... I mean full tilt didnt have any redraws or anything to pick up the slack ....whats up with that

disapointed and pissed

im out

liv3player

liv3player

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Same

I won around 3.5k in tickets but no cash,however I did gain entry into the 1% of Ivey.Yet to see how that plays out though.Will let ya know if I win it all.

stellerteller

stellerteller

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My sentiments exactly. I had 3608 tickets and I ended up with what you got. Squadoosh! I would agree though. It says that the max entrants are 30000. so 13000 people were like, whatever. Ok. So I am not ticked but certainly wonder how it isn't full.

B

BBaker223

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah, I think it started w/ 17k in players...where the hell was the rest of the tickets??

Also, it seemed like about 10,000 people sat out. It's a shame they ran it this way.

jakattack

jakattack

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah had around 3.5k tickets.... won no money but cashed in the 1% freeroll and took $5 lol

All good.... let me know if nyone won the big prize and keep playing hard poker]

smallteene

smallteene

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A friend finally got an email to the PIECE OF IVEY free roll....that I think was today or tomorrow.....i don't know, BC i didn't get an entry. =(

It's good to know someone is getting a piece of him. =) Can't wait to watch the final table action !! =) GOOOOO IVEY.

serendipity

serendipity

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bring back TAKE 2 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!