ft down

C

cheermom48017

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No more

I think im done with full tilt , i plan on withdrawing most if not all my money, and depositing on pokerstars!:mad:

spiderman637

spiderman637

RIP Buck
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am 15th out of 72 remaining in the DAILY DOLLAR RE-BUY GAME...
Been playing for 6 hrs now...Real close to take this one down...And my fulltilt software is not loading...keeps saying "trying again"...
God, what will happen now !!!

TPC

TPC

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
omg, you all cry like little girls. If you only knew what went into running a poker site. Sure, this sucks at the present moment, but it doesn't happen that often.

Just relax, they'll fix it and make it right for everyone.

TPC

TPC

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Been playing for 6 hrs now...Real close to take this one down...And my fulltilt software is not loading...keeps saying "trying again"...

Lol, there are 72 players remaining, you are no where near close to taking it down.

PC69

PC69

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

if I read this right, then this above quote sucks , but my guess is that this is all what we agree to when signing up with the site, you will get a share of the remaining prize pool based on your chip count... Also.. Dont take this lightly.. YOU WILL ALSO RECIEVE.. This is the best part. A APOLOGY FOR THE INCONVIENANCE. ;) :congrats:

Meh cut me some slack.. I had a couple drinks :)

LarkMarlow

LarkMarlow

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
FT froze up on me during AF's freeroll too. I couldn't get rid of the damn thing (error message "process locked" or something) so I rebooted my computer.

I'm hesitant about even trying again tonight...

PC69

PC69

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lol, there are 72 players remaining, you are no where near close to taking it down.

Theres the silver lining imo. Payout is gonna be on the chip stacks. Least if it went down now he'll make a few bucks. And your right. 72 is long way to go

spiderman637

spiderman637

RIP Buck
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
omg, you all cry like little girls. If you only knew what went into running a poker site. Sure, this sucks at the present moment, but it doesn't happen that often.

Hope so...:)

LarkMarlow

LarkMarlow

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

I'm a girl so I'm allowed to cry, right?! Seriously, TPC, thanks for the voice of wisdom...you are so right about this.

H

hangman

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
It's already been 90mins how long can this possibly take?

spiderman637

spiderman637

RIP Buck
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Theres the silver lining imo. Payout is gonna be on the chip stacks. Least if it went down now he'll make a few bucks. And your right. 72 is long way to go
OK OK OK people...I was saying i COULD take it down very much....COULD...ok...
Of course i could...;)

Last edited:
PC69

PC69

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
OK OK OK people...I was saying i COULD take it down....COULD...ok...;)

I hear ya bro;)

Meh tourneys will be canceled and refunds will be issued. Sucks but sometimes all ya can say "Is thats the nature of the beast".

isaac

isaac

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hear ya bro;)

Meh tourneys will be canceled and refunds will be issued. Sucks but sometimes all ya can say "Is thats the nature of the beast".

can they issue a refund for a freeroll? LOL

TPC

TPC

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Right. Who knows what can happen with that many people left. Can't tell you how many times I've bubbled the final table or gone out on the final table in 9th due to a few well timed bad beats.

The Dark Side

The Dark Side

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yep it's the pits. the freeze up and some changes they made.

i was merrily on my way to qualify for the ironman and today i noticed they changed the qualifications by upping them. :mad:

Care to elaborate? I didnt notice any changes, but I only played for a bit this morning before work. It just happened today? How much did they go up? What are they now?

Money issue aside because youll get a nice cash being in 15th. I would really be bumming because having just played for 6 hours its cut short.

Off to Pokerstars.

CntryBoys

CntryBoys

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Personally I dont like there new setup and the ubdates. i wasnt playing at the time the server went crazy but have tried to log on with no succes for the last 1hr 30 mins

PC69

PC69

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
updates didnt include many new things from what I noticed. They took the classic viewaway in the lobby, have a few badges on the names of the "true players" as well as the rush badges, but as of that I was only on for a bit and didnt see much else concerning the two updates I had to load today

TPC

TPC

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Care to elaborate? I didnt notice any changes, but I only played for a bit this morning before work. It just happened today? How much did they go up? What are they now?

They haven't changed, it's still the same. I did notice a glitch on the iron man tracking page. Which would make it appear that they had upped the requirements. But they didn't it's just a glitch due to the updates.

SS taken from the iron man page.

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    19 KB · Views: 44
JoeShowdown

JoeShowdown

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Charlize Theron Aeon Flux avatar lol - select avatar its the last one scrolling right. I hope my balance is correct I was up about 180 on 4 rushtables :)

evildoesit2003

evildoesit2003

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Must be my fault elle u wanted my bounty lol. I guess I found a place to hide.

keaton

keaton

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I got knocked off in a RUSH ring game, and I was running really good.

DawgBones

DawgBones

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

:bawling: :bawling: :bawling:
I was in AF's freeroll. Will they pay me for my time:questionm :girlshit:

Ice Wolf

Ice Wolf

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So what if youve just started a tourney? Will they just give ya the buy in back, because right now the split would probably be less than the buy-in cause ive only doubled up? Or like one person said will they just resume the tourney like nothing happened? Or does nobody really know? Too many questions? Haha;)