ft down

JoeShowdown

JoeShowdown

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I never deposit but i have withdrawn so I gets that makes me true too. Pissedoff now was up 180bux on rush nl25c50c

ckingriches

ckingriches

Lucky Multiple League MVP
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Actually last year I was in a SNG and everyone did get booted but me; I took the blinds as fast I could before they froze the entire site. I had 80% of the chips, and they paid me for first place, as well as $5 for my "trouble".

isaac

isaac

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
System Status

At full tilt poker we strive to maintain a stable system, but sometimes downtime is unavoidable for routine maintenance or updates, and occasional unplanned outages.
If you're having trouble connecting to the Full Tilt Poker Client, check this area for updates on server status.
The system is currently down for maintenance. Please check back soon!

finally after thirty minutes they admit its down....
time to watch jeopardy!

KingCurtis

KingCurtis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ugh and i have no monies at PS :(

ckingriches

ckingriches

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Which Freeroll and how was vegas?
Event #44, only 330 or so registered with 45 paid. Hadn't really got going yet; just an hour in.

Vegas was great. I was celebrating my 15th anniversary, but I did get to play my first live tourney. Finished 40th out of 266. Unfortunately only 27 got paid. I'm going to post more details in the Vegas thread tomorrow. Quite an experience.

17Fabrizio17

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The status icon on the web site has just become red: The system is currently down for maintenance. Please check back soon!

KingCurtis

KingCurtis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
my big freeroll days are over, plus big day at work tommorow

smd173

smd173

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Event #44, only 330 or so registered with 45 paid. Hadn't really got going yet; just an hour in.

Me too. I think it was just under 300 left when it crapped out. I guess we'll all get like $2.96 or something.

KingCurtis

KingCurtis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
well the web site says "scheduled maintanence in progress" under system status...like wtf? If it was scheduled why didnt you tel us???!

woody19

woody19

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
plzzzzzz hurry im getting the erg to play :(

ckingriches

ckingriches

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
well the web site says "scheduled maintanence in progress" under system status...like wtf? If it was scheduled why didnt you tel us???!
"The system is currently down for maintenance. Please check back soon!" I don't see anything about it being "scheduled".

Elie_Yammine

Elie_Yammine

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

HAHAHA! I can imagine Chris Ferguson whistling as if nothing happened and that it was just that they forgot to tell us :p...

Hordling

Hordling

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Vegas was great. I was celebrating my 15th anniversary, but I did get to play my first live tourney. Finished 40th out of 266. Unfortunately only 27 got paid. I'm going to post more details in the Vegas thread tomorrow. Quite an experience.

Gratz on your 15th anniversary. :)

Would love to hear about your experience out there. Nice going for your first live one.

I'm in E44 also... was in ~23rd when it crapped out.

Ice Wolf

Ice Wolf

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Anybody know how long these things usually last or when we can expect it to be back up? Also the tournaments will pick back up where they left off right?

K

keybill

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
full tilt

has anybody been abloe to log onto full tilt, I was playing a sit n go and it
wont re-connect my internet lets me play on all other poker site

woody19

woody19

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
time for a big cup of coffee hmmmmmmmmmm :)

Ice Wolf

Ice Wolf

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I wonder what would happen if someone suggested to FT that the purpose of updates should be to improve the effin site? I do not remember the last update they did, that didn't eff things up.
Amen. What the hell was up with the steps updated and the damn tournament tickets? I want to play for FTPs agian.

N

Neoblast

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hum, they will have to make a serious refund on everyone, this is going to cost them a lot of money.
besides all of that time down means they got no rake in while it is off...

bubbasbestbabe

bubbasbestbabe

Suckout Queen
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Think I'm gonna close FT and go to bed. I'll go in HH to see if I won my hand or not.

lektrikguy

lektrikguy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Anybody know how long these things usually last or when we can expect it to be back up? Also the tournaments will pick back up where they left off right?

After a major update like this one don't wait i front of your computer. Could be a while. They won't pick up like nothing happened-they'll split the money among the leaders and maybe kick you some cash for the inconvenience, but don't hold your breath.

dd_decker

dd_decker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

I don't know for sure but the last time it happened to me (don't remember what site it was) I was in the middle of winning a hand and it crashed and the hand did not count...:mad:

H

hangman

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
well this is effing bs. im so pissed. so what, this wont be back for 5 hours? great.

isaac

isaac

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hum, they will have to make a serious refund on everyone, this is going to cost them a lot of money.
besides all of that time down means they got no rake in while it is off...

I agree last time it went down for me, it was in the middle of the summer, but it was only down for a few hours or so. i was really pissed because i was deep in a fantasy freeroll i think, but i ended up getting nothing for my efforts. go figure.

P

paumarhas

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yep it's the pits. the freeze up and some changes they made.

i was merrily on my way to qualify for the ironman and today i noticed they changed the qualifications by upping them. :mad:

so now i 'll have to drop down a level. i just can't see myself playing any higher then i am and coming out okay. :(

i emailed them about this month i'll wait and see.