TheKAAHK

TheKAAHK

CardsChat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I got my SNG buy-in back, but I'm out my $2 from the cash table. Ah well, the way I was playing last night, I would of lost it anyways.

lektrikguy

lektrikguy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm doing that one-a-day Ironman thing and wasn't worried because I had played at around 12:15AM yesterday morning and accrued 7 pts or so, more than enough to fulfill the requirement. I was so surprised today when I checked my calendar and the 7 points had been replaced by 200! Whoa.

Doesn't make a difference in the challenge I'm doing but I imagine it was a boost for those aspiring to Ironman status, or was it?! Is 200 pts fewer than what all of you Ironman people generally accumulate in a day? Or more? Just curious :)

I got 200 as well. Kinda funny cuz the only game I played on FT that day was AF's freeroll.

eberetta1

eberetta1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I thought the 200 ironman points were from the survey I took a week ago. I was wrong again. Probably, instead it was due to the server being down. Would have been better if server went down next week, when the rush promotion is going on. Could maybe bump to a higher level, needing to play hard only 3 days instead of the normal 4 days..