Endless Rakeback saga at FTP...and other sites'.

kidkvno1

kidkvno1

Sarah's Pet
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Um ok so i got rakeback on my FT account now.
I did not feel the need to start a new thread on it, i had posted in here sometime ago that i was going to try and get it.

P.S i did not even send one email out. :)

jho

jho

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I also had the same problems trying to get a proper response as the people mentioned in the OP page.

My question is that I play primarily in Sit & Go's. Does the rakeback make a factor in those or primarily in cash games?

jho

jho

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Rakeback Data
This week's Rakeback
$-0.53
Lifetime Rakeback
$0.00

Actually I just remembered I tried applying for rakeback earlier this year and I got an email confirmation that I would receive it. I have the above listed in my rakebackpros page, I guess that means I qualify?

coolnout

coolnout

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I also had the same problems trying to get a proper response as the people mentioned in the OP page.

My question is that I play primarily in Sit & Go's. Does the rakeback make a factor in those or primarily in cash games?

yes you pay rake in tourneys, sit n gos, and cash games.
the more volume the more rake you receive back.

1$ + .20 sit and go. - .20 is the rake for instance.

yes if you can log into rakebackpros page and have a balance you obviously have rakeback. tho you have a negative balance which means you won't receive anything til you incur a positive balance. any freeroll you play, etc is also deducted which could be why you have a negative balance.

Last edited:
thunder1276

thunder1276

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I emailed FT saying that if they didnt let me start getting rakeback on my existing account using rakebackpros.com then i would switch to a different site and they let me set up rakeback for my account

jho

jho

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yes you pay rake in tourneys, sit n gos, and cash games.
the more volume the more rake you receive back.

1$ + .20 sit and go. - .20 is the rake for instance.

yes if you can log into rakebackpros page and have a balance you obviously have rakeback. tho you have a negative balance which means you won't receive anything til you incur a positive balance. any freeroll you play, etc is also deducted which could be why you have a negative balance.

YES! All I did was play freerolls the past couple of months, great to hear the rakeback is working now that I have some cash to use again.

The only reason I applied for rakeback back around march was because I heard some people were able to get it even not signing up for it. I'm thankful it's working :)

kidkvno1

kidkvno1

Sarah's Pet
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Best part yet, i did not deposit, did not send one email.
Looking at money sent to me this took place in May, so far i am +1.28.
Now that i got it i plan on playing in rush poker for the time..
I only looked at money gotten today, coz my BR got a boost.
Hay i am happy...

dmorris68

dmorris68

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So I guess everybody saw that FT drastically changed their RB deal. Now it's weighted contributed instead of dealt. So if you're a tight player that plays few hands, you're gonna get screwed on RB. If you're a loose player who's in a lot of pots, you'll make out like a bandit on RB (unless you lose your shirt from playing too loose, lol). I suppose when you think about it, it's fair in the sense that the more you contribute the more you receive, and it may actually entice some people to play looser which could be a good thing in the long run.

jho

jho

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So I guess everybody saw that FT drastically changed their RB deal. Now it's weighted contributed instead of dealt. So if you're a tight player that plays few hands, you're gonna get screwed on RB. If you're a loose player who's in a lot of pots, you'll make out like a bandit on RB (unless you lose your shirt from playing too loose, lol). I suppose when you think about it, it's fair in the sense that the more you contribute the more you receive, and it may actually entice some people to play looser which could be a good thing in the long run.

Does that new policy affect Sit & Go's?

kidkvno1

kidkvno1

Sarah's Pet
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i do think a loose player will lose more in the long run, so way not give them more rake.
But then again it may make more loose players, giving tight players the up'er hand. ;)

dmorris68

dmorris68

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't recall it being mentioned but I can't see how it would, since rake (juice) is fixed for tournaments no matter how many hands you play, and you already have to play a metric ****-ton of volume and/or really high stakes to get decent RB from SnGs anyway.

Logan2

Logan2

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So far only see mentioned that points was change, you get 7 ftp before for $1 rake of S&G´s and MTT´s, now you get 10 ftp for $1 rake, but rackeback is still the same (27%), only difference is that you get more points (but points for reach ironman also been modified).

jho

jho

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks for clearing that up dmorris and logan. And I wish the best of luck to all those who are trying to get rakeback who weren't able to initially like me. (I have $2.42 for rakeback on rakebackpros, so I'm guessing I'll see some of that eventually).

illphillllllll

illphillllllll

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i was lucky enough to have my full tilt account retagged for rakeback. was frustrating knowing the extra money was going to waste, now i look forward to the weekly rebate. i assume i never downloaded thru a banner since i was eligible for rakeback.

Logan2

Logan2

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Anyone know if is worth play the 75k freebie in Fulltilt (for S&G Madness) if you have rakeback?, wondering how much could affect.

brank

brank

Back in!
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Overlay is equally distributed among rakeback recipients as far as I know.

coolnout

coolnout

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Anyone know if is worth play the 75k freebie in Fulltilt (for S&G Madness) if you have rakeback?, wondering how much could affect.

seems like a great value. as the payouts start at $52.50 just to cash.

balrog910

balrog910

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I recieved rakeback within a week and no problems through rakebackpros

F

fx20736

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just got this. I have no idea how I signed up for Full Tilt:

[FONT='Arial','sans-serif']Hello Full Tilt player,

Thank you for registering with RakeBackPros.

We have reviewed your account details and regret to inform you that we will not be able to offer rakeback for your existing Full Tilt Poker account.

We have checked with Full Tilt Poker and your account is regrettably already attached to another affiliate and you are therefore not eligible to receive rakeback from us.

Unfortunately, we do not have any information about your current affiliate.

We wish you good luck in your future play on Full Tilt and apologize that we can’t be of any further assistance.

Sincerely,

The RakeBackPros Team[/FONT]

Stu_Ungar

Stu_Ungar

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just got this. I have no idea how I signed up for Full Tilt:

[FONT='Arial','sans-serif']Hello Full Tilt player,

Thank you for registering with RakeBackPros.

We have reviewed your account details and regret to inform you that we will not be able to offer rakeback for your existing Full Tilt Poker account.

We have checked with Full Tilt Poker and your account is regrettably already attached to another affiliate and you are therefore not eligible to receive rakeback from us.

Unfortunately, we do not have any information about your current affiliate.

We wish you good luck in your future play on Full Tilt and apologize that we can’t be of any further assistance.

Sincerely,

The RakeBackPros Team[/font]

There is nothing you can do.

Your account is linked to an affiliate.

It sucks but thats it.

Charade You Are

Charade You Are

you can call me Frost
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There is nothing you can do.

Your account is linked to an affiliate.

It sucks but thats it.

Amen.

I got rakeback thru rakebackpros no problem with my 5 year old account. Just signed up at rbp, no contact with ftp, and got it within 2 weeks.

But if you downloaded ftp through an affiliate or used a referrer code-you will never get rackback there.

P

paumarhas

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
wow what a coincidense!! i just got with rakebackpros also with my FT account.
when did they start this. i just emailed them a couple days ago with my story and they said rakebackpro would contact me.
woot woot yeah. :ridinghor

J

James Godfrey

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Full Tilt Rakeback (For Existing Accounts)

Hi all,

I read on another forum about rakeback from full tilt for existing customers who didnt register through an affilliate.... and I read that if you request to be considered for rake back full tilt may put you on the list with Rakebackpros full tilts 'preffered' rakeback provider....

I done this got put on the list and now have been offered to sign up to rakeback pros for the rakeback offer.

My question is, is it worth signing up for rakeback?

Would I still be entitled to all the benefits full tilt has to offer with there player points etc...? e.g. using them in the store, registering for tournaments etc...

Thanks

James

P.S. Never used rakeback before so I dont know the Pro's and Con's of it.

J

James Godfrey

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi all

I looked into this a little less than a week ago and sent FT a message, and they responded by saying they would pass my details to Rakeback Pro's and today I received this from RBP...

You are now eligible to receive rakeback through RakeBackPros on all of your future play at Full Tilt Poker.

To keep track your rakeback, you will need to register an account with RakeBackPros.

Go to
www.rakebackpros.com/user/register and follow the instructions to create your RakeBackPros account.

Please note that to successfully keep track your rakeback on your Full Tilt Poker account, you must enter your Full Tilt Poker player ID when you are creating your RakeBackPros account.

Once you have registered an account with us, you will receive an automatic notification confirming your account details.

If you have any troubles creating an account, please contact
support@rakebackpros.com

Sincerely,

The RakeBackPros Team

Hope this helps

James

T

ThunderPT

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi all,

I read on another forum about rakeback from full tilt for existing customers who didnt register through an affilliate.... and I read that if you request to be considered for rake back full tilt may put you on the list with Rakebackpros full tilts 'preffered' rakeback provider....

I done this got put on the list and now have been offered to sign up to rakeback pros for the rakeback offer.

My question is, is it worth signing up for rakeback?

Would I still be entitled to all the benefits full tilt has to offer with there player points etc...? e.g. using them in the store, registering for tournaments etc...

Thanks

James

P.S. Never used rakeback before so I dont know the Pro's and Con's of it.

There are absolutely NO Cons! You should definitely sign up for it, rakeback is essential to any serious poker player.