Elementary league $10

Techniquez

Techniquez

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What's this elementary n high school talk? I don't even have my GED yet in poker! Lol

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In each tournament, the important place that you occupy, you need at least a smaller place the more points you earn and there will be a chance to move to another league and win prizes more

J

Joazinhograna

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
In the elementary league you can train well, then go to the league higher and be a little better, and so it's higher to the masters, and it's not so easy for the players to play smarter and wait when you swipe from the tournament play stiffly, but I went to the elementary one place The main points that you get in tournaments is important for the leaderboard
@vov4ik where and when do the rank is released?
Can i keep up with the rank?

F

fernandoprrt

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I qualified for High School, see you guys next month.

Y

Yoo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My best place was 36 if i remember right 1c won after almost 3h lost k9 vs kq with KK on flop so yea is full of all ins til 1k players remain after that is more calm game if you get there with 30k+ stack you can start playing:D

ag77

ag77

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
League elementary June-2017 finish.
Points for the month collected = 961.72
Current place in the league = 272... top-2000 levelup

See you in League "High school"!

Teodora Agardi

Teodora Agardi

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me: it really hepls to practice ... even if a lots of player are not playing just betting for their luck �� my best was 92 but I'll keep going

Samsonate

Samsonate

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In my first try I reached place 43. of 6.600 and won 0.01 $, but since them i often tried it again but it never worked like in the first tournament...
But I like playing them, even if I don't win anything, they are a good practice and when you reach the bubble the whole game and the strategies change, that's what I like:)

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I used to play in the past and have some few good results , but now I don't know , I think I 've lost it , I have no patience maybe .

I play both elementary and high school because they have the same structure in order to exercise myself more to play better in the high school , or maybe , because the results now are dissapointing , to get prepared for the elementary that sooner or later is coming ???

who knows , I hope for the best to come :)

charlie2013

charlie2013

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah, I know ecxatly how you feel bro
After losing too much, I started to play
in defense but no matter which cards come
even with AA I lose with 5s6s...
Its getting annoying for sure..
very sad

darthdimsky

darthdimsky

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A terrible tournament! Play a few hours, and win 1 or a few cents. That's when there is absolutely nothing to do, you can play! But (I do not play, and I do not advise you.) Although I played a few days ago, I even earned something. A huge amount of prize money ------ 2 cents
17721909_m.bmp
[/URL][/IMG]

I respectfully disagree about the league being a waste of time. The single tournament payouts are too low and the grind to get it is definitely not worth it. But if you are aiming for a top 15% place instead (even the cash prizes) and the points to qualify for a top league place then it's a different story.

ag77 already mentioned about the top 2K getting promoted. There are also cash prizes for the top 500 players in the league. Read more here. The cash prizes also increase as you move up to higher leagues. Note: You will only receive the cash prizes and promotions to the higher leagues if you have atleast one lifetime deposit.

I played the elementary league in May and will be promoted to Masters next month. I play strict ABC poker (very tight and nitty in the beginning). I final tabled two tourneys in the elementary league (5th being my best placing). Racked up 1273.48 points for a 67th place in the league and a $4 bonus.

It is tough with so many donk shoves but you are allowed 52 games and the best 15 results. The odds are in your favour to do well and get promoted to HS. Good luck! :)

koisug

koisug

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I respectfully disagree about the league being a waste of time. The single tournament payouts are too low and the grind to get it is definitely not worth it. But if you are aiming for a top 15% place instead (even the cash prizes) and the points to qualify for a top league place then it's a different story.

ag77 already mentioned about the top 2K getting promoted. There are also cash prizes for the top 500 players in the league. Read more here. The cash prizes also increase as you move up to higher leagues. Note: You will only receive the cash prizes and promotions to the higher leagues if you have atleast one lifetime deposit.

I played the elementary league in May and will be promoted to Masters next month. I play strict ABC poker (very tight and nitty in the beginning). I final tabled two tourneys in the elementary league (5th being my best placing). Racked up 1273.48 points for a 67th place in the league and a $4 bonus.

It is tough with so many donk shoves but you are allowed 52 games and the best 15 results. The odds are in your favour to do well and get promoted to HS. Good luck! :)
I agree now, I pomenyal my opinion a little bit, I play in a League, and now expect to enter a class above, as my position in 2000. However I never got into the money, but I set myself another goal - my goal is top 15%. So I want to thank you for the good wishes, and making the sharing of your successes. )))))

D

ds276

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The main thing is to be stable throughout the series at a long distance.

AlayneBarros

AlayneBarros

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Once I only got 10mil players to be in 17th, it was a long and exciting game, the cards in my favor, almost all the all in were mine, and those that were not did not reach half of my pot, I just did not get more Far away because I was already without patience, and shortly before the final table I started to give all in without thinking straight. More was great play and win 0.02 cent.

Piotr Greee

Piotr Greee

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Yesterday I started playing the league. Of course, the plan is to advance higher with minimal input of time - this is not a problem I think.

taurusix

taurusix

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My best place with tons of luck was 94th. You cant play decent poker there with so many monkey players shoving around with junk hands and luckily getting all their outs in the end. The blinds structure should be changed, as well as payouts (about 1% of the field is ridiculous with 1st place getting above 50%) :) But, well, ultimately, it's a qulification freeroll and you get your "tight" points. Glad that I am in top 200 at least. Look forward that the High School league will be less crazy )

Piotr Greee

Piotr Greee

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
By the end of this month I will play 3 tournaments per day. We will see if this is enough to advance to a higher league when I started the game on July 24. For the 3 tournaments the best place is 560

C

CHAVIKI

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Played

I've played the elementary and I won 14 cents, may be not much but for a starter I guess it's pretty nice, it gave me the oportunity to play real money tournaments where I really learned a lot, patience and practice is the game

A

ats272

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Once in the old school i won 3 place out of 8876. Several times fell on the final table.

koisug

koisug

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
this month I a little not enough to go to a higher class, to take a place in the TOP 2000, a good tournament. I changed tactics began to play on hit to 15 %, and the result was - 11 times. 100. In the end I had only 40 points, one tournament in TOP200. in General I understood how to play these tournaments, and I am sure that the results of August I will receive a higher grade. And crazy that play on 4 10, 3 J and other "shit" was, is and will be. And these players are caught and in freerolls and tournaments with low and high stakes

charlie2013

charlie2013

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
this tournament is very very very very hard...
i start playing knowing that any moment i´ll be kicked out hehee
its sad hehee
cheers

C

celo945

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I never won one, but I've already been in the top 50

R

Repko89

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
And more and more in the top has never entered. Are moving everything since JJ finishing TT

fa1920

fa1920

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Starting at high school is something else, play closed and aggressive and you will classify easy