Elementary league $10

Marcos mats

Marcos mats

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yesterday I started playing the league. Of course, the plan is to advance higher with minimal input of time - this is not a problem I think.
I liked it better when it was open school now it was very fast, but I play anyway.

We are together!
😎👊

Leonid Stepanov

Leonid Stepanov

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
At the this moment I'm in 15th place :)

C

C3H6S

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hye men ...just are a bingoplayer..just be patience!!!!

C

C3H6S

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
its true men...a lot of bingoplayer.........but its the same game!!! play your good hands semi bluff!!! ever play a good flop!!!
today i took 8th position in the high school!!! i lost tourney with QQ...and other hand in a same tourney i break AA with A8 hahahha

D

DuduGrando

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The interesting elementary League is not so much the awards but rather play to try to move to the next level in this lower level of competition bingo players see and large amounts and often are contemplated with the luck to pay all in with 7 - 2 off and out winning hands

S

Salavat Kozhakhmetov

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
when playing on elementary in some games I have tried and tried to play calmly and prudently,but I think all the skills that you know,in Elementary don't work here no one loses their money,so it makes call to bluff useless this tournament is very tiring,and long to play it sometimes not strong enough

gombos

gombos

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hate the elementary league $ 10.. a lot of many people 4-8k players wtf?!

B

BetterNot

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I dont think it can improve your game since nobody plays those tournaments in a normal way. A lot of it is based on luck, it even makes me play a lot looser which affects my normal game

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
A 10th place in a elementary game was more or less enough to guarantee me the 1000nd league rank and the promotion to the high school .
I hope I go better next month at this new category/league so as I get some prize and a preomotion to even better higher leagues :)

frnandoh

frnandoh

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Normal joaozinho

it s normal in freeroll and low cost tournaments

bahajan

bahajan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
took 4th place in one game but in the League no more than 200 places

Banjois

Banjois

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It took 6 tries, but I finally made enough points for High School next month. My best finish was 9th, months ago. This month I think it was 60th, with several more 50 point finishes. Definitely an exercise in patience.

dimon4ik89

dimon4ik89

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
As for me, this is a useless tournament

As for me, this is a useless tournament, you need to spend a lot of time and you can win a penny. It's not worth it. It's better to make a deposit and play normal tournaments

zwbb

zwbb

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
the best position in the elementary league is to take the place before 2000 and leave from there to never return again ......

P

Pavel One

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
in this week, i am losing this league 5 times(((

X

xbursonicx

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As for me, this is a useless tournament, you need to spend a lot of time and you can win a penny. It's not worth it. It's better to make a deposit and play normal tournaments
It's not as bad as you think. Although it's virtually impossible to win money on Elementary level but once you beat it (by making into top 2000 within the month) and rise above hoi polloi of league crowd you'll get into High school league where the number of players is fewer and prize money distribution is more fair. And don't forget about cash prizes to the league top N players each month.

Note that if you make a deposit you'll become eligible for University/Master leagues which have much fewer participants and, more importantly, have regular formats (Elementary and High school are turbos). Though deposit isn't enough, check out https://www.pokerschoolonline.com/articles/The-League-Win-free-poker-prizes-every-month for full info.

AMTF1988

AMTF1988

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I came 175th in one, I was aiming for top 200 to progress my poker school.

When you qualify for high school, can you play them for good or only if you qualify again the next month?

A

Aca0012

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The tournament has a lot of bad and starting players. It is very possible that you are selling AA and similar couples. It's important not to get too much hand in the early part of the tournament, but to wait for the right moment. You can take action later.

M

MsLektor

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I took 2 times 30 and 34 place in the tournament, this month I plan to take 10-50 place.

nutthink

nutthink

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i play 1 month reach high school then stop.. becouse its shit.. cant play it seroiusly.. not good for me..

I

izuher

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I only took 69 place out of 10,000. But I want to say that in the beginning this is a complete random. But from 200 places you can use your poker skills.

Andrei Lisovets

Andrei Lisovets

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can not get to 15% for 5 days to get points, was on 400th place, now 1200, in general the card does not come.

zwbb

zwbb

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In this league the most important thing is to enter the 2000 place to quickly leave it, and in the next important to enter the 800 seats. And the next 2 leagues are more interesting both for the game and for the prizes.

B

blufft0p

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
my best ever pozicija the 24th and then nothing