Do u guys like Acr

N

NoETdrizzle

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Between the sites U.S. players can play I personally prefer ignition, but I play ACR and Ignition because I don't have many other options here in Oregon haha.

exodus8083

exodus8083

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
yeah not to many options for us players but hope to see that change

XYZ2123

XYZ2123

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Love ACR, that is, as long as its not down due to alleged DDoS attacks or other technical issues, which unfortunately occur all too often. When its up and running properly its the best site for US players.

I

icandonkyou

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do enjoy ACR. The Customer Service Department at times seem incompetent. However, give them a chance they usually come up with a solution. Its usually a good solution. Now I know that they have gotten a bad reputation with the DDOS attacks. But as we have seen they are not the only ones to get DDOS attacks. Overall, ACR is the better option at least for me in the USA.

Kingpoetmusic

Kingpoetmusic

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love ACR. The software is great and very fun to play on. They also have good tournaments to play in. A decent amount of traffic too. I love this site.

N

NakyMC

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I really enoy it, it's simple and fun :) and have lot's of free turnaments

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
ACR is the best for a micros player lke me , at least this I can assure . Many freerolls and many games for micro players , very satisfied :) And it has more fish in this category than pokerstars/888poker :)

P

petalms2

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like ACR because of the variety of games available to play. There one of the best options for different buy in levels and GTD money tourneys.

W

WillaIsAway

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like ACR in that it's loaded with fishy players - but with that it can feel off in that we see way more hands go to complete showdown and in that way more weird straights and flushes... Like I raise unoped pot from button 5x with AK and get called by BB with his lousy Q9. Flop comes AK3, no flush draw. BB checks I shove. BB calls and catches a runner runner straight. In "normal" poker the hand would be over on the flop bc who TF calls an all-in on that flop with those cards????

P

prizzy711

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think it's the best we can play in the US. software is better than ignition, intertops, and chico stuff.

63burner

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ACR is good, when it is up..

Do u guys like America's cardroom

I Like ACR, don't play a lot of other sites, they don't work in USA .
ACR has plenty of freerolls, including Cardschat, SNG, the whole gamut.

J

jfitzg414

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like ACR but think it caters to bad beats so u need to watch how u play

N

NJW

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As an Australian player, I only have the choice of ACR or Ignition.

I sampled both a bit and for the tournament scene it's not even close. There are way more MTT's running on ACR. I also prefer the software of ACR, seems cleaner when playing once you hide all the avatars and is a lot quicker in opening and closing multiple tables.

I do wish ACR had something like zoom poker, that's the only thing Ignition does better.

Gorbonz4988

Gorbonz4988

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah act is a good site, with the late registration was little shorter but they are a good site.

okeedokalee

okeedokalee

Glory To Ukraine
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
I participate on 6 different sites they all have good and bad, I have had success on all of them.
My worst site is Stars at the moment only because of numerous occasions when I have been way ahead then lost to pathetic players, who start with weak hands.
I think whether we lose or win, and how we do so, defines our attitude to various sites.

ACESOVEREZZZ

ACESOVEREZZZ

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ACR

Yes I like playing on ACR -- like others kind of limited where can play being a US player. also play on BOL but mainly play at ACR and have for over 5 years now.

Good luck at the tables!

Chief talking bull

Chief talking bull

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I just love all the freerolls they have to offer. All day every day. You just can't beat that.

starlord2014

starlord2014

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Freerolls are the best on ARC, a lot of bots but hey it'a freeroll.

K

Kalipro

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's cool. Seems to be the only one I can play for money in California atm but haven't looked very hard. I have a PokerStars account but restricted for money play.

N

Nymets5

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The thing that drives me crazy about ACR is that sometimes I can't tell who folded. The interface isn't the best in my opinion and I like the look of Ignition way more

NHequalsFU

NHequalsFU

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have limited options but out of those ACR is the best for me.

I do wish they would implement a few things to their site like Progressive KO's and Bounty Builder Tournaments.

The software is average but of my options I like it the best.

I can't judge on their customer support since I haven't used it and haven't deposited/withdrawn yet so no opinion there from me.

teteuc2

teteuc2

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Overall yes, maybe just because it seems like it is one of the best sites for US players. If we had more options I would probably play more at some other sites though. It seems to have the largest amount of players and tournaments for us US people. So almost by default yes because of where I live.

Is not poker stars released in the United States?

sidenotch

sidenotch

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Agreed, Bots, Filler seats reps, paid reps, Multiple Id's, etc...

Freerolls are the best on ARC, a lot of bots but hey it'a freeroll.
The "ETC" would be I agree...It's free...but indeed if you've played there enough you'll see obvious signs of bad programming, "bots", people who make the stuuupidest bets..cuz it's free, so the "free" aspect of it is cool, but makes it hard to predict when to call the all inner, cuz lord knows there's about 75% of the hands where you have to be willing to go all in PRE FLOP, and basically GUESS the winner. Pot odds?>>>PFFFT!!>>>Nope, not at ACR, or most of the online "Pre programmed" sites. "A COMPUTER site is only as good as the PEOPLE who program it."--Sidenotch-- :)

A

aj88xa869

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes I like ACR because I can play at pretty much any hour of the day where I am and there will be a good crowd online. Also the freerolls are the icing on the cake for me right now since I don't have quite the bankroll I would like at the moment. Oh how I wish I could play on Pokerstars or 888 :(