Do u guys like Acr

U

UncleConRon

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My opinion

ACR is good for the big bucks. All the other sites should be used to get a decent buy-in on ACR. See you build up your money on another site like intertops and then bring it to ACR to win the million dollar tournament. The thing thats nice about winning on another site there isn't too many people.

J

James352

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
ACR

Has anyone else experienced Continual bad beats on the mobile jackpot site. I signed up for this site few days ago the first day I was very satisfied with acr when I first played it. I won a few and lost a few played bad cards and lost that is my bad. But I still showed a profit the first day. Since then I have continually experienced horrible suck out and bad beats. I'm talking full houses flushes and straits been busted on the river. I have experienced bad runs before but this is ridiculous. I did notice multiple multiple hands where I was holding AA, AK or KK both players folded Preflop even if checked or I just limped in. This happened many times, like they new what each other was holding or what is holding. I know that is expected and Poker but not every time!

fantata666

fantata666

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
this is a good hall has baited fish out there :) :) Success of everyone where they play there

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I dont like the redonk late reg games, the multi entry cheaters, and the bots.

But, I do like the freerolls, the promotions, the easy withdrawals, and they have good action.

F

freestocks

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
ACR is one of my only real choices in America.

I like there easy withdraw and there quick responses to solve problems.

C

corieaddison

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes

Yes. In my opinion there is nothing wrong with the site in general. I just wish they had a bigger pool of players, more close to pokerstars would be amazing.

Good Luck!

H

hookmeout

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ACR is ok for freerolls and MTT. I didn't like their software on Mac. Quite a few bugs.

FIERROS

FIERROS

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like playing in America's cardroom I have not had any problems with it.

H

hellomynameiswhat

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As much as i complain about it on here its the best out there. Thanks ACR.

onondaga

onondaga

Ukraine
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
yes, i like acr. this is the site where i win my first money in freeroll.

U

UncleConRon

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My opinion

I like ACR for the big money. I like to play on Intertops for the vacations. Because thier spending money isn't really that great I like to go to ACR for the spending money. Winning a couple grand on a high stakes buy-in by spin to get in is just what the doctor ordered.

ChiTownRon

ChiTownRon

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm not sure what to think of it. I do enjoy the selection of MTT tourney's they run. But I've noticed more brutal bad beats on this site then any other I've played at. So far I've witnessed AA lose more then win on ACR. Not just my personal hands but others at my table have lost with them a lot. It's madness!

Just like last night in a guaranteed tourney. I was in a hand where both myself (AA) was all in with my opponent (QQ) . He hits his Q on the flop, turn gives me an Ace high flush. River........ANOTHER QUEEN!!! AHHH!!!

efranto2286

efranto2286

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
hello game in ACR I think a good room

KristaK

KristaK

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play on all the major sites (fortunate to be in canada and have access to all)
recently been playing more on ACR because of the fun home games (OTR, THR, RFR, ACR Stormers) it just hard to get money into ACR

The best software and game selection is definately PokerStars but seems to me is generally better tough players also

I enjoy 888 and partypoker also with least fav being BetOnLine, GG & bodog

R

ruk1dd1ngme

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes I do like ACR

I previously played at pokerhost.com, which closed down a few months ago, and ACR has the same software that I used there. It is fairly sophisticated and has all the features that I like, and does have a good amount of players. I also like that there are lots of players that sign up and play the PLO8 cash games -- there were few at the other site.

The sign-up bonuses are good too -- starting with $50 free cash in the first 20 days, along with a month of new depositor entries and 5 tournament entry tickets. The thing I don't like about the latter is the really long "late entry" times, which in some cases go 5 hours.

And FYI, ACR software is also used at BCP (black chip poker), so that's another alternative.

KristaK

KristaK

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
oh i not mention i also play on 64Spades.. a friend said come play there with him and i deposit 20$ took my credit card... is very soft games... i think now in 4 days play there i win out of 8 MTT... 3 and come in money 3 others! and i suck at poker!

right now i win a satellite and going to play a tournament with it at 5:30pm wish luck me lol
software sucks but hey i like to win lol

KristaK

KristaK

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
wow

I like ACR for the big money. I like to play on Intertops for the vacations. Because thier spending money isn't really that great I like to go to ACR for the spending money. Winning a couple grand on a high stakes buy-in by spin to get in is just what the doctor ordered.

wow you win couple of grand regular ACR???
please tell us what is the secret do that!!!!

i am ahead on ACR maybe by $100 after 3 month LOL

KristaK

KristaK

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
explain Bots please

The "ETC" would be I agree...It's free...but indeed if you've played there enough you'll see obvious signs of bad programming, "bots", people who make the stuuupidest bets..cuz it's free, so the "free" aspect of it is cool, but makes it hard to predict when to call the all inner, cuz lord knows there's about 75% of the hands where you have to be willing to go all in PRE FLOP, and basically GUESS the winner. Pot odds?>>>PFFFT!!>>>Nope, not at ACR, or most of the online "Pre programmed" sites. "A COMPUTER site is only as good as the PEOPLE who program it."--Sidenotch-- :)

Please i no understand (blonde) when you say BOTS.. is that like cheating?...
please explain and what that means to us all

hugs

neverbluff

neverbluff

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like it better than the other US facing sites, but I'd probably never login again if poker stars was available

okeedokalee

okeedokalee

Glory To Ukraine
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
I love ACR, but my run of luck at present there stinks a bit.
If your game is skillful eventually you will turn bad runs into good results.
If you continue to lose, then maybe poker isn't your game.

Gorbonz4988

Gorbonz4988

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Trust me I like Acr but I'm starting to wonder if bots are playing or as they got caught cheating and reduced some players supposedly. It just you don't get hit by 4 of kids yo ur flush 7 ties in about 20 hrs of play ( the 4 of lid was example) I also noticed the jps and sng 2.0 are very sketchy always sucked out on river. Got example 9 hrs play 19 hit river to win all in while person beat by landslide 1% chanceyesterday to only lose same suite 5 cameonly card something wrong but in end I have no proof agreed?
Yes i agree i really would love to know if anyone has figured this out after the fact they gotten caught with this problem by hand? Any one hear anything recent on ACR in that manner??

Gorbonz4988

Gorbonz4988

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Has anyone else experienced Continual bad beats on the mobile jackpot site. I signed up for this site few days ago the first day I was very satisfied with acr when I first played it. I won a few and lost a few played bad cards and lost that is my bad. But I still showed a profit the first day. Since then I have continually experienced horrible suck out and bad beats. I'm talking full houses flushes and straits been busted on the river. I have experienced bad runs before but this is ridiculous. I did notice multiple multiple hands where I was holding AA, AK or KK both players folded Preflop even if checked or I just limped in. This happened many times, like they new what each other was holding or what is holding. I know that is expected and Poker but not every time!
Oh man the worst bad beats i say fixed

Gorbonz4988

Gorbonz4988

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm not sure what to think of it. I do enjoy the selection of MTT tourney's they run. But I've noticed more brutal bad beats on this site then any other I've played at. So far I've witnessed AA lose more then win on ACR. Not just my personal hands but others at my table have lost with them a lot. It's madness!

Just like last night in a guaranteed tourney. I was in a hand where both myself (AA) was all in with my opponent (QQ) . He hits his Q on the flop, turn gives me an Ace high flush. River........ANOTHER QUEEN!!! AHHH!!!
94%