Bodog Brand to leave US Market/MMGG to Retain US Customers

J

jchris67

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have just recently began having problems with bodog. This don't make much sense because Bodog has always had great support and rarely makes a mistake. However, in the past week they have screwed my account up twice and the customer service has been less than desireable. The software also seems to be a bit more unstable. Has the transition already begun? Never had these issues with Bodog before.

BodogBecky

BodogBecky

Bodog Site Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have just recently began having problems with Bodog. This don't make much sense because Bodog has always had great support and rarely makes a mistake. However, in the past week they have screwed my account up twice and the customer service has been less than desireable. The software also seems to be a bit more unstable. Has the transition already begun? Never had these issues with Bodog before.

I'm sorry to hear that you have had a bad experience- can you PM me your account number so I can speak with a Senior CS manager about this? All the bodog brand licensees take great pride providing customers with excellent CS and take customer feedback very seriously.

Thank you kindly,

Becky

J

jchris67

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They already took care of it. I'm assuming that I just got the wrong customer service representative. It just seemed strange because I have never gotten a bad CS rep in the past.They fixed my account and apologized for the inconvenience. Normally if they mess something up, it takes one email and they correct it. This time it took about 4 or 5 emails and talking to someone else. That is highly irregular as Bodog's CS has always been the best in the business. So it's all good Becky. Thank you for your concern.

BodogBecky

BodogBecky

Bodog Site Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They already took care of it. I'm assuming that I just got the wrong customer service representative. It just seemed strange because I have never gotten a bad CS rep in the past.They fixed my account and apologized for the inconvenience. Normally if they mess something up, it takes one email and they correct it. This time it took about 4 or 5 emails and talking to someone else. That is highly irregular as Bodog's CS has always been the best in the business. So it's all good Becky. Thank you for your concern.

OK! Its my pleasure and please feel free to use me as a resource in the future, I'm just a PM away. :)

Becky

J

jchris67

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That's great news Becky. You make me glad I joined Cards Chat. Thanks for all your help.

pfb8888

pfb8888

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
becky ...when can you tell us you that bodog bought some full tilt software?

or hired some of their employees?

Bodog Poker - Bodog PT - Bodog ES - Bovada