thatguy6793

thatguy6793

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
anyone have the password for the 200 freeroll on betonline tonight

It's in the cardschat password subforum thing but you have to have 25 post 24 hours before the freeroll, so can't do it this week but maybe you can catch the next one

FIERROS

FIERROS

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
All CardsChat members with 25+ quality posts will be able to participate in these freerolls.No one could share the password thats the rules.

T

thewhalehunter

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just recently joined BetOnline so I'm excited to try out these freerolls
I enjoy the challenge of building a new bankroll on a site without depositing

A

AJIKoGoL

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Who like give me password for freerolls?)

PastAxClickS

PastAxClickS

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Love Betonline freerols

I always play these tournaments specially the 200$ and 300$ GTD. I made money playing it but to cashout its necessary to do a deposit of 50$ or more.

John_3_16

John_3_16

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Mannnnnnn, my thoughts exactly. Rebuys and addons in bargain basement freerolls??? Give me a break. Why don't these folks who actually spend this money play in real money games or S & G's???

I have won once, came in 3rd once and 7th once in these freebies. I DO NOT spend real money on freebies. I don't like real money games with buy ins and add ons.

I agree 100%. God bless...

N

Napkins420

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would not rebuy or add onto a free roll because the play is too loose

Even when you are deep I see many people 4 betting all in with real weak hands, when they have no reason too, risking a 150bb stack with 10 7 suited against another deep stack, it's just a crapshoot

You really have to run like a god to FT those free rolls

M

mabeyta

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I try to play these whenever I can! I'm trying to build a bankroll from these. I for one never rebuy or addon. I like the fact that if I cash or win that I did it without any help. Also my bankroll is too small to afford to rebuy or add on. Knowing the rebuys and add ons are pennies, thats how small my bankroll is.

I agree with some of the previous posters. So much sweeter to see someone else add on, then possibly take their chips again and watch them addd on again. LOL I've done this a couple of times. But I don't understand the ones who will constantly rebuy. I feel like I've seen a guy rebuy in these up to 3 or 4 times in one tourney. That's too much for these freerolls. They happen everyday. For that money, maybe play a $1 tourney or other game?

Havik

Havik

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ok Im new to the site guys, but Ive been playing BetOnline Freerolls for about 3 weeks solid now the $100, $200 & sometimes $300. It seems like it is site oriented for them to recover their money with rebuy's at 4000 chips when you only start with 1000....this screws the people that dont want to pay 40c for the all in at beginning of tournament to have a leg up on everyone else.

Also the Addon of 5k is ridiculous after 1st break.Your handcuffing yourself in these i would say 60% of the time if you dont join them in pay to win philsophy....thoughts?

Ive won 3 of these without doing either, but it just seems a waste of the 1st hour if your not gonna rebuy/addon to try and avoid all the luckbox

I always disliked addon tournaments because they basically force to you buy it. I 100% agree that you need to buy the addon and that sucks.

N

Napkins420

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I always disliked addon tournaments because they basically force to you buy it. I 100% agree that you need to buy the addon and that sucks.

I love real rebuy tournies, ppl will call of light during the rebuy period and it also usually fattens the prize pool up nice

When deciding to rebuy or add on just do the icmmath to determine if it's worth it to rebuy or add on

vinnie

vinnie

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I think the rebuys and the addons are a fine structure for those games. There is still an overlay, if you addon or rebuy (assuming a sane amount of rebuys). And, if you don't have any money, or choose not to invest money, you still have a shot.

Havik

Havik

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't mind re buy tournaments that much as long as it ends on the first break. Unlimited rebuys for 3 hours + addons = a complete disaster imo. I'm talking to you ACR.

J

jay wiley

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
betonline freerolls gone?

i used to play freerolls on betonline now they are all gone , what happened to them?

Guii_LF

Guii_LF

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
are

You are right. And you are wrong. As you said yourself, you can win without rebuts or add ons. But, you get a big advantage by using them. So it ends up being a coin flip, which what the whole 1000 entry free roll is anyway.

$

$harkFin$

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Freerolls

There was a freeroll like every two hours just a few weeks or a month ago and I noticed that they all but disappeared seemingly without warning and now there's only like two legit freerolls per week. Does anyone happen to know why they took away all the other freerolls on Betonline recently? Are they coming back at any point? Thanks cheers, good luck and happy holidays!

7drewski

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't mind re buy tournaments that much as long as it ends on the first break. Unlimited rebuys for 3 hours + addons = a complete disaster imo. I'm talking to you ACR.
I 100 % agree, its Donktopia

7drewski

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Its like Donktopia , loose as hell

godblessiraq

godblessiraq

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just signed up for bet online a week or so ago and I only see like 2 free rolls...where did they all go?

playinggameswithu

playinggameswithu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I really think freerolls should be 100 hands raked then play. There are too many people that just play freerolls and never deposit. Nothing is free. Is it really to much to ask to deposit $50 and really build a roll from then with all the first deposit perks??

XYZ2123

XYZ2123

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I never rebuy in BOL freerolls, but I might add-on if I make it to the first break. Depends how many chips I have at the time. The point may be moot as daily freerolls seem to have disappeared. Hopefully this is just for this month.

tricky04401

tricky04401

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I can't even find password for bol

J

jchris67

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just started playing at Bet Online last night. It seems like a good site. I played in a free roll but it didn't say anything about adding on chips. It was like a step 1 seat to a 50k sat or something. I made a deposit last night, and now I can't find any of these free rolls. Are there different ones? Do they run only certain days? The one I played in started at 6:30pm yesterday, but don't see it on there today.

J

jchris67

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think the ones they are referring to above are just the standard Bet Online free rolls that you don't need a pass word for.
To play in the CardsChat Free rolls, you have to meet certain requirements.
Sorry just started playing again, but seems like there is a link on the CardsChat home page you can check out.

Freeroll Passwords