Bet Online FreeRolls

D

Damnbruce

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Is it really free

If it takes time and energy to get enough posts to be included are they really “free rolls?”

A

atanaskoo124

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello
Does anyone have Password for Pokerstars
Cardschat daily 100$ freeroll ?

D

Dudeman40132

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Betonline free rolls

Maybe it's cause I am new to the online poker world. I tried riding star to get into the cards chat free roll on Jan 21. Can anyone tell me the code and where to find the other codes? Thank you.

K

Kyleleston

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Grieetings all / freerolls

I'm new to Betonline played in a couple freedom's so far while on there I noticed cards chat freerolls so I joined cards chat . What do I have to do to play in cardschatfreerolls?

B

Byrdman23

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Betonline

Hi everyone im new here and trying to improve my game and take advantage of the freerolls any advice on either of these improvments? Thanks all

B

B341788

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
How do you get the password for betonline cardschat sunday100 freeroll ?

I thought or assumed you could getcards chat pazswordd here ? Evidently I was wrong ?

M

mejiachach

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
id like to play

new to posting, trying to get involved!

BustyBusters

BustyBusters

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Passwords are usually IBetyoufold I believe

T

Taliban

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
No need

Like you I also don't see a need to buy anything to win a free roll. Also like you I have won a few without the help of either and it does make winning feel better that way in my opinion. But I don't think it matters cause all if the rebuys and addons go to the pot I think.

A

Anthony21can

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Sorry guys been moving into my new house

B

BurnerX87

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Betonline free rolls

So you have to have 25 posts to get the passwords? hmm, thats an interesting system....

B

BurnerX87

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I thought or assumed you could getcards chat pazswordd here ? Evidently I was wrong ?

If you read the posts here, you will see the veteran posters say that you have to post 25 times to qualify. Meaning, you have to be an active member of the community.

fruittree

fruittree

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer tournys without rebuys. But I am very old school

C

Ceez0

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Ok Im new to the site guys, but Ive been playing BetOnline Freerolls for about 3 weeks solid now the $100, $200 & sometimes $300. It seems like it is site oriented for them to recover their money with rebuy's at 4000 chips when you only start with 1000....this screws the people that dont want to pay 40c for the all in at beginning of tournament to have a leg up on everyone else.

Also the Addon of 5k is ridiculous after 1st break.Your handcuffing yourself in these i would say 60% of the time if you dont join them in pay to win philsophy....thoughts?

Ive won 3 of these without doing either, but it just seems a waste of the 1st hour if your not gonna rebuy/addon to try and avoid all the luckbox

Very true

mina271

mina271

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
in the past I often paid for rebuy in the freerols, but rarely got more than what was paid in. Now I don't pay anything for the freerols and if I win then I feel like I have won. But not only in the freerols but also in regular tournaments, if there is a rebuy or an addon, I try to do this without doing it if possible

mushthebush

mushthebush

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
This might seem blunt and slightly off topic but it would be much better to have fair tournaments where there is not late registration and no rebuys. That way, gamblers might think twice about pressing that allin button preflop. Freerolls are for practice and gambling mainly. Not worth the time if you want to make a living from poker, but it's better than doing nothing at all or wasting the same hours watching TV, right?
On-topic: regarding the addon and rebuys for freerolls, really not worth it, unless the prize is stellar and it would make sense to fight for it with a few extra cents.

Roller

Roller

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
It seems that many players would agree that some tournament structures are not preferred over other structures and others definitely have advantages if properly played. Find the advantage and edge it whats offered and focus on ways to exploit it.

Freeroll Passwords