Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Best freerolls.

Good morning everyone.
In my opinion poker stars offers the best freerolls in quantity.
Poker stars have freerolls, which if you win you get a ticket to play high prize tournaments.
I played one of these freerolls and won a ticket to play a $ 109 Mtt, got 3rd place and won $ 200.
The day I won that $ 200, I got $ 0.19 in my Poker stars account.
I've always complained about bad bets at Poker stars, but now I see it's part of the game.
I may be wrong more in Mtts with higher values do not happen as bad bet as in micros.

Attachments

• 1 no 109.jpg
    1 no 109.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 19
  • 109 dolares.jpg
    109 dolares.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 21
  • 11111111111111111.jpg
    11111111111111111.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 17
eurosTotnd

eurosTotnd

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good morning everyone.
In my opinion Poker stars offers the best freerolls in quantity.
Poker stars have freerolls, which if you win you get a ticket to play high prize tournaments.
I played one of these freerolls and won a ticket to play a $ 109 Mtt, got 3rd place and won $ 200.
The day I won that $ 200, I got $ 0.19 in my Poker stars account.
I've always complained about bad bets at Poker stars, but now I see it's part of the game.
I may be wrong more in Mtts with higher values do not happen as bad bet as in micros.
Well played ! do you have to make deposit to gain acess to those freerolls? :idea::idea:

juliannorei

juliannorei

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
started in several site 888, betfaier, unibet, Americas cardroon, and today just stayed at pokerstar it does not help to have several rooms and can not pay attention to all of them .... just will lose money and time

19aleks57

19aleks57

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I have a choice of 2 sites, the best of the PS.

A

Alfaomega

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For mr the best for freerolls is pokerstars

ironduke11

ironduke11

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i think each platform has its weaknesses.....888 and acr are slow and glitchy....ps is miserly....not sure about others...party poker seems to only offer freerolls sparingly

TheDude6622

TheDude6622

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Since there aren't that many options for US, I'd say ACR, Betonline, and Global when they have them.

RasterGFX

RasterGFX

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello everyone!

I was wondering which poker site`s give the most and/or best freeroll tournaments ( freeroll in genral not only cardschat )
I am only playing on Pokerstars and I think I would like expanding my chances even further by playing on multiple site`s.
I will be looking forward to you`re suggestions!

Greetings from you`re friend,
LoveGamblin00 :cool::cool:
I only play BOL. Days go by and I don't play (I even didn't play last Freeroll just because I was so angered by the way I went from 9th to Out)

edenman1

edenman1

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like 888, lots of great freerolls, and its not too hard to place in the $

nera75

nera75

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
7f080847385c812c6f030dd6de03819a.png

thwenth1983

thwenth1983

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Well played ! do you have to make deposit to gain acess to those freerolls? :idea::idea:

Good afternoon.
To access these freerolls, just go to the pokersstars homepage, choose the All games option, in the buy-in choose freeroll, there are tournaments that everyone can participate in and there are restricted tournaments.
Now just sign up and gl gl.

barbados

barbados

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
For some reason it seems to me that one or two poker sites are enough to get pleasure from playing poker. However, to find your poker site-will have to travel among many competitors. I was lucky. I have love at first sight - it's PokerStars and CardsChat!

RasterGFX

RasterGFX

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello everyone!

I was wondering which poker site`s give the most and/or best freeroll tournaments ( freeroll in genral not only cardschat )
I am only playing on Pokerstars and I think I would like expanding my chances even further by playing on multiple site`s.
I will be looking forward to you`re suggestions!

Greetings from you`re friend,
LoveGamblin00 :cool::cool:

I've only started playing freerolls (or poker for that matter) about 2 months ago and I only play at Betonline and intertops (also have an account on Sportsbetting)... I guess the amount of freerolls throughout the week are kind of enough to keep me interested so far. I'm really trying to get to the CardsChat 75+ Member level so that then I can play dedicated freerolls that actually pay out a good deal better than the odd here and there freeroll.

Still can't believe I got to 59th place in the CC 5k Anniv @ Betonline getting taken out by a 72. :mad: I was sooooooooo close to starting up a small bankroll that I could then actually enter pay tournaments. So depressing to get that close and then still be sitting at $0. :(