Best site`s to play FREEROLL on

LoveGamblin00

LoveGamblin00

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello everyone!

I was wondering which poker site`s give the most and/or best freeroll tournaments ( freeroll in genral not only cardschat )
I am only playing on pokerstars and I think I would like expanding my chances even further by playing on multiple site`s.
I will be looking forward to you`re suggestions!

Greetings from you`re friend,
LoveGamblin00 :cool::cool:

Jonani

Jonani

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I would recommend 888. There are a lot of freerolls running and you have the chance to spin the wheel twice a day (once on desktop and once on mobile) for a chance to win tournament tickets, blast tickets etc.

Good luck!

LoveGamblin00

LoveGamblin00

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would recommend 888. There are a lot of freerolls running and you have the chance to spin the wheel twice a day (once on desktop and once on mobile) for a chance to win tournament tickets, blast tickets etc.

Good luck!

Thanks for the tip.
I will check them out first, I have time today so I will look straight away!

:D:D:D

Edgerik

Edgerik

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
ACC has good private freerolls with added prizes.

tihomir_kula

tihomir_kula

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
PS is not the best freeroll room.It s quite difficult to earn money without investing.

sharipov8090

sharipov8090

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hi!!!Freeroll the good thing of course,to make money so to say in a million),but it's not always you get to the prizes in them,and often very rare.throw a small Deposit, do not spare in training funds to achieve results and you will be on top!!!good luck!!

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
888poker has too many freerolls (poker club's , special freeroll giveaways or others ) , also freebuys with very decent chance to get the tickets and play higher buy-in tournaments (add-on price on most of them is very low , so you make one add-on , two at the most ) :)

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
In my opinion, the best site for freerolls is 888. Firstly, there are often good freerolls 2-3 times a day, and secondly there are good conditions for new players.

Andrew Popov

Andrew Popov

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hi!!!Freeroll the good thing of course,to make money so to say in a million),but it's not always you get to the prizes in them,and often very rare.throw a small Deposit, do not spare in training funds to achieve results and you will be on top!!!good luck!!

Freerolls can easily replace a small deposit from your board. It is not difficult to win a few dollars to start in any poker room where there are freerolls.
[COLOR=inherit !important]

#s3gt_translate_tooltip_mini { display: none !important; }
[/COLOR]

sharipov8090

sharipov8090

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Undoubtedly you can develop on freerolls, but will your game be successful when you get to a good event through a satellite for example,in freerolls many players make a lot of mistakes because they do not feel the loss of funds-Freeroll is free.when there is something to be responsible for then there is concentration about it I wanted to say.

Chalada12

Chalada12

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello everyone!

I was wondering which poker site`s give the most and/or best freeroll tournaments ( freeroll in genral not only cardschat )
I am only playing on Pokerstars and I think I would like expanding my chances even further by playing on multiple site`s.
I will be looking forward to you`re suggestions!

Greetings from you`re friend,
In my opinion, I think it’s 888 Poker , it s the best site with the more daily , weekly, and monthly freerolls. But it s very hard to win 1st place in thoses tournaments, as there is a variety of players, and the blinds are so fast .

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
ACR and Bet365 ain't bad. You should give them a try.

LoveGamblin00

LoveGamblin00

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello everyone!

First I wanna thank everyone for there time to reply!

Second I started out @ Pokerstars ( played there in the past, years back ).
I managed to gain some free money, I posted results of how I won my first cash for free on Pokerstars at this site under thread name New Bankroll free @ Pokerstars

Also I played my first S&G and also 1 MTT ( big 0,55 normal blind speed ) I also posted how those tourneys went for me. I did that under this thread called Pokerstars from $0,- to $? My played games

Of-course I snapped some screenshots of the hands that made or break me.

Tell me if you agree with my style of play and give tips on how to improve, I would really like that!

I hade an account @ 888 poker ( back when it was called pacific poker ) but it has been disabled, I already contacted them to re-open my account!

For those people wanting to play @ Pokerstars for free it is still possible, I made it in less then 24hours to $2.20, also Cardschat offers multiple freerolls with nice prizes. ( not many pay-outs therefor higher payouts ) This I am happy about. There are other private tourneys available, you can find out easy how by entering it in Google search machine, if you need or want any advice from my end just send me private message, I am glad to help out others.

Finally I wanna tell I will try adding daily reports off my games and whether or not I can make a nice bankroll out of nothing.

For those how wanna look me up @ Pokerstars my nickname there is wiebe1985
Anyway thanks for all the tips and help so far everyone!!

Greetings,

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like 888, they got tons of freerolls.

Viper ChipIt

Viper ChipIt

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ACR is quite good but not during peak times for freerolls, the $10 on demands are good when theres less people online you get about 400 - 500 runners. Small prize pool though, only final table pays.

andsws

andsws

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
RO
Chips
I said it and I will say it again, 888 is the best when we talk about freerolls. Also lot of satellites starting from 1 cent. unibet has also some freerolls but not so many as 888. On pokerstars you get 2-3 freerolls per day but no more than that.

R

redmast

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
To play on the freerolls in Pokerstars you need either small investments or to fulfill the conditions. So it's better to go to the 888 freerolls.

M

M13A13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Pokerstars, at first had good freerolls, today the reality is different. In the beginning, it was up to $ 4,000 a month in freerolls, today it has none except actions like cardschat, which teaches and encourages the game.

maezma

maezma

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play too in a software that is relatively new and little known. I do not know if this is good, but it has 100-day daily freerolls where 200 people play. Personally I've been playing about 10 tournaments in this room and in two of them first. The poker room is High Stakes.

Regards.

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
Hello my friend .... I really think there are several sites that offer good freerolls ... I recommend 888 poker, Americas Cardsroom, I play every day on these sites and I like it very much ...!

vra4a

vra4a

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I recommend detracting, there is abundant..