It is better to play on 888poker Freeroll

LoveGamblin00

LoveGamblin00

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello everyone!

I Will be playing 888 as my second server.
At the moment my account there is disabled, i contact support about it.
I think they Will respond after the weekend.

As soon as my account is unlocked i Will launch and keep you people updated with possible winnings.

I managed threw freerolls to het some bankroll at PS
I am Just over 5usd now.
How and threw what i explain in another thread

Greetings,
LoveGamblin :cool::cool:

Ovuvuevuevue

Ovuvuevuevue

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like ACR because of its continuous freerolls but every site has good freerolls most of the time

MRoff

MRoff

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I recently signed up for 888 and was pleasantly surprised by the number of freerolls. Plus, tickets to tournaments for a deposit are regularly issued.

mk0523

mk0523

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ACR if your an American is your best option. Not too many American sites offer public freerolls anymore with BOL discontinuing their freerolls.

C

coolcukes

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
US Sites

Can anyone tell me where I can play freerolls other than Americas cardroom since I am from the US please. thanks

F

FrothyGoodness

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Can anyone tell me where I can play freerolls other than Americas cardroom since I am from the US please. thanks

Depends on where you are in the US . New Jersey area you can play 888 or any other gambling state. if you're not. ACR , BetOnline , intertops are the only ones ive been able to play but ACR has the most freerolls

C

coolcukes

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi

Depends on where you are in the US . New jersey area you can play 888 or any other gambling state. if you're not. ACR , BetOnline , Intertops are the only ones ive been able to play but ACR has the most freerolls
thanks Frothy for the info, i don't live in Jersey but I will try those other sites, hope to see you there

smallfrie

smallfrie

Lucky Ducky
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
ACR because their freerolls are actually free. You don't get hit with any bs rollover requirements for withdrawal, if you win it, it is yours.

Astokato

Astokato

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i think this time is 888. But the freeroll tours is Hyper turbo. It's based on chance.

T

tscheniizu

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi everyone.

I agree that 888 offers many freerolls, mostly free satelites, but without spending money, it's quite hard to have a chance as most of them allow add-ons.
Sure, it's a cheap way to get tickets (a few cents...) but if you're really looking or FREErolls, they aren't the best choice. ;-)

Though: I like the way they give out Tickets with the Wheel but I'm quite unlucky these days.

:)

M

molokheia

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would recommend 888. There are a lot of freerolls running and you have the chance to spin the wheel twice a day (once on desktop and once on mobile) for a chance to win tournament tickets, blast tickets etc.

Good luck!

Hi There
Please tell me where are the "lot of freerolls" on 888?
rds

LoveGamblin00

LoveGamblin00

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello everyone!

I am really happy about the fact so many people here are whilling to help out, much thanks for that.
Have been freerolling on pokerstars and by now I`m over the 10USD :)
I am playing also some micro stakes by now.

888 Poker will be my next project butt I encountered some issues with my old account there, from back when it was called pacific poker.

Again much thanks people!

Greetings,

LoveGamblin00

kykymari

kykymari

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
highstake poker----many freerolls and private tournament

adriantempo

adriantempo

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Any site you can get your hands on, lol

Unfortunately, in my country, there are only 3 available, so I can't say anything about others.

We have unibet, PokerStars and 888.

And the best would be CardsChat on PokerStars, then Unibet, then 888.

Zhubiitis

Zhubiitis

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
at this time i think freerolls have on 888poker

P

praevus

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like 888.
I have ACR and Unibet too.
Unibet has a freeroll with bounty of 0.02 Euros and field between 750 - 1000 players.

I

imallvol

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
For American players ACR has the most freerolls. Non stop on demand $10 ones. BetOnline seems to have the best quality freerolls, but much less of them.

T

tuananh1601

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I personally think that websites 888, Pokerstar, ACR ... have many Freeroll competitions with similar quality. However, the number of Freeroll tournaments (in the true sense) is not much and the prize money is small, the majority of Freeroll tournaments have mandatory conditions such as: password, deposit, regional countries, ... Surely many players (new players, non-professionals) will find it difficult to find the conditions mentioned above. I hope that the top poker websites will organize reallocation of the number of freeroll tournaments to players.

balaso

balaso

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello everyone!

I was wondering which poker site`s give the most and/or best freeroll tournaments ( freeroll in genral not only cardschat )
I am only playing on Pokerstars and I think I would like expanding my chances even further by playing on multiple site`s.
I will be looking forward to you`re suggestions!
i just did that too hehe.;):driver:

J

Johnny Aces

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Best sites for freerolls

Party Poker has the jackpot freerolls for a penny , weekly de freeroll and every Thursday they have a freeroll for Canadians but you need join the group on facebook in order to get the password.

G

gwj63

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm not sure if it's like it was in 2011 but I think pokerstars is the best freerolls.
win a ticket to round two and win cash there. I used to play them all and had 18 rd 2 tickets on black Friday. I'm hoping some day California will be allowed back online there so I can do it again.

eurosTotnd

eurosTotnd

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
one of my favourite sites for playing freerolls is a french platerform WINAMAX and also i like to play 888 poker freerolls also the 10$ on demand on ACR

P

prizzy711

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Betonline had killer freerolls 2 years ago. I am not sure why they stopped. Here in the US there isn't any great options for freerolls.