The best Poker Room

D

Dontnonothin

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pokerstars:

It offers the biggest selection of games, I think the competion is softer on other, smaller sites.

V

vladimir1464

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)]Hi, I haven’t visited the site for a long time. I spent a lot of time on the game and all the time at Poker Poker can try on other poker rooms, advise on which ones, and is it worth changing the poker room, thank[/COLOR]​

HeshamTwix

HeshamTwix

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
EG
Chips
Betcoin poker is the best one for me

N

nowounder78

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi..
i started 2008 at full Tillt..for a long time it was the best room for me..Enough Players, fast payout..First room that offered to exchange wins from Sat Tourney sinto real money (on all other sites u got a tokken for a tourney u had to play).

Today i play only at Coral Poker (joined by a site that offer a monthly rake race + weekly Freerolls and 35%rakeback . Also Coral offer many Tourneys with Points Buyin. So if i cashout or dont want to deposit i have many options to build a bankroll.

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Has anyone already tried playing on the new room GRAY SNOW POKER?
She just started to develop)

Jezdic

Jezdic

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
poker platform

Which platform is best for playing poker?
Marko

AgentXtreme

AgentXtreme

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There are a lot , you can try and see what suits you more , there is PokerStars, partypoker , 888Poker and others for Non-us , and ACR and others for US players .

Jezdic

Jezdic

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
bet at home

I remember that they gave me a lot of bonuses on first deposit, birthday gifts and a new year

F

FrankJukes

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I used to play Bovada but was a few years ago so not sure how its doing at this present time. Currently i have stuck to pokerstars and 888poker

unnamed72

unnamed72

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
AmericasCardroom doesn't require a deposit for playing freerolls

U

UncleConRon

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My opinion

The best platform for playing long run poker is statistics. In the short run Religious Poker can work. That kind of poker is bringing on spells, mesmerizing, going for the kill gut shots, playing poker according to songs that come on like shes got the jack and let it ride and following the queen or king.

But in the long run its just bet good hole cards a third of the time and don't bet if you just won a hand. Wait at least five hands before betting to bring the math power, spell power, back up.

GRIN281289

GRIN281289

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For US players, I would recommend America Card Room