The best Poker Room

RiverLord90

RiverLord90

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Probably pokerstars. I heard partypoker and 888 are good as well.

US player can't play those so America's Cardroom is probably number one followed by BetOnline and ignition.

These sites have other "skins" that you can play at under the same affiliate networks. For example, I play at Black Chip Poker which is America's Cardroom with a different skin since they are both under the Winning Poker Network and share the same player pool.

Sometimes I want to move to canada since I live in a state near the border and just start playing on PokerStars :laugh:

puzzlefish

puzzlefish

student of the donk arts
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
888, party poker, ACR. All have peculiar RNGs but they don't have to stop you from cashing unless you play foolishly. Check the rigged megathread as I discuss a pattern for Stars and 888 RNGs that may be of use to you.

M

Matteobvb83

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
for the Italian market if we consider the freerolls the best at the moment is 888 and second position titanbet but if we consider software and number of players and palimpsest certainly pokerstars wins big. 888 software is painful while titanbet has little traffic.

JBGambler

JBGambler

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The best online room?

[COLOR=#212121 !important]
The best online room?I have played in many poker rooms, in real money mode Holdem and Cash I have played in Americas Cardroom, PokerStars and 888poker. I have found good promotions and after all I think that a lot depends on the level of the game, where else I could get is in the Americas Cardroom software. What is your experience?

[/COLOR]

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I think you chose the best rooms. You can add the Partypoker.

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
I really like PokerStars. Good conditions for new 888 players. I also have an account on the ACR. This site has a fairly large selection of freerolls, but also, on the ACR, most often there are technical problems with the software.
Good luck.

JBGambler

JBGambler

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you have passed me previously at the time of connection or connection.
Hi.
I really like PokerStars. Good conditions for new 888 players. I also have an account on the ACR. This site has a fairly large selection of freerolls, but also, on the ACR, most often there are technical problems with the software.
Good luck.

D

Devourx

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Any room which you win in is a good room

Ovuvuevuevue

Ovuvuevuevue

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I pretty much only play at ACR and PS because they have a large amount of players and freerolls. Also, their interfaces are so pretty. I like how ACR has freerolls pretty much 24/7 and how PS runs games so that there's always one available and you don't have to wait long for it to start.

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer 888, PS and BCP.
Now I try to play in the new room GRAY SNOW POKER. This room is framed very similar to ACR / BCP

J

Josehuero

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
In Greece where i live, we have not much many choices of playrooms, only party poker and pokerstars....i prefer party poker....

D

Dontnonothin

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pokerstars

I think it offers the best choice of games and the best interface, but the competition is softer on other sites.

Nr98

Nr98

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
The software is the main reason I'm sticking to PS for now. It's so user friendly imo. Even though I've only tried ACR, PS and 888 so far. But out of those 3 PS is my favourite. And for me personally, in this stage I prioritize the choice of software over the rake/tourneys available.

Andrei Korolev

Andrei Korolev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Have played at 888 and PokerStars,I can recommend them...

V

valanddon

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Pokerstars has the best format and is a safe site to play at,
but the chance of pocket A'S getting cracked is far greater
here than anywhere else.

E

Enthusiast

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Determining which is the best is difficult because every player likes something different. I personally play PokerStars and PartyPoker.

GregoryLinch

GregoryLinch

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Best room

Who plays long-time poker, understands that sometimes you need to change the poker operator. I used to love PokerStars, then there was a very long game at PartyPoker.Now is the best room, or rather networ GGNetwork.Most like the software and Random Numbers Generator

efranto2286

efranto2286

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I think the best is pokerstars but for new players 888poker is the best for banking in the freerrol

Sss888111

Sss888111

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have three favorite room PS, 888, PartyPoker in your opinion which one is better?

ScottieDuncan

ScottieDuncan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Being a US player, I like Ignition and ACR

M

Mc_Terp

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
IMO if you are talking strictly largest prize pools, then definitely ACR for US players and poker stars for international players.

S

Streetwylde

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Being a US player, I like Ignition and ACR
Ignition doesn't seem to have many players on it and not many micro tourneys. For us US players the best site with the most players seems to be ACR.