The best Poker Room

Andrey Krok

Andrey Krok

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
PS my favorite, the rest rooms attract fish field players and freerolls. I think PS the best room. The most famous for sure, the best software, fast support, no cashout problems, a wide variety of games and players.

Last edited:
Reload

Reload

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
And what are your thoughts for everyone that is not in USA? Like for Europe players, do you think PS is the best option?

A

abbershey

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Are there any poker sites that a truly random , Everything i hear about online poker is that they are built for action rather than a fair game.

Reload

Reload

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
yes definitely ps. Also try other poker sites and see what you enjoy.

The problem is that all the other poker rooms that i ever tried, are not so user friendly like PS, in my opinion. I'm always searching for all the info i need, but they aren't so visible at first sight as i think it is on PS.

TerryBLE

TerryBLE

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Taking into consideration; number of players, time of withdraws, support and software - pokerstars

Syltan

Syltan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It all depends on the criteria that are important to you, for example, the best rakeback in the partypoker, the best site on which there is no statistics on opponents of unibet, the best site on which there is always a game of pokerStars.

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
For me, the best poker site is PokerStar. Honestly, I do not have other accounts on the other sites. In the near future, I plan to create an account at 888.

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
I play only on PokerStars. I think this is the best poker site. At the moment, I play only in tournaments. In the near future, I plan to create an account at 888.

keontayB

keontayB

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play on PokerStars. The best online poker site in my opinion. I trust them.
And i like its community.

roterdama

roterdama

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
new

Hello I think pokerstars is the best poker site. Then comes the partypoker and then 888 and everyone else. I like pokerstars because many players are online. Thanks and luck in the games.:deal::)

E

Enthusiast

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Play on PartyPoker and PokerStars, the PokerStars with a handy software and a large number of tournaments at any limit, and on the PartyPoker there are wonderful satellites available.

akmost

akmost

Rising Star
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I feel that Pokerstars is by far the most ''crowded'' , you can play whatever you want 24/7. But on the other hand you want some smaller fields, if you play MTTs, in order to reduce the variance 888 , PartyPoker , Americas Cardroom/Blackchip Poker are also decent options!

scobido

scobido

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
for me unibet is then favorite 888, pokerstars

B

bidearm

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I always use pokerstars they are very good

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
the only site I like to play is poker star :)

juninhigh

juninhigh

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pokerstars is really full with all kind of players, great place to test some strategies.

Chalada12

Chalada12

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
888poker offers many freerolls , but don t think that you ll win big amount of money out of them , they are very hard to win . I play at 888 Poker and Pokerstars .

wlad20082009

wlad20082009

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
Recently I like to play 888 poker and Unibet poker . Especially in Unibet poker . There is quite quickly possible to raise the initial bankroll .

K

kbolding7

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've played a lot on Bovada and while the anonymous tables make the game much different, I'm very curious as to what most people think about it.

sidenotch

sidenotch

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ACR is challenging...to say the least

being from usa im limited in where i can play but i like ACR and betonline
ACR can be a bit challenging with the way people come in and bet with "free" money in the smaller tournies...to increase their bankrolls and make stuuuupid bets with weak cards in bad positions, etc! It's the "free" money aspect of it I'm convinced, cuz there's no way people would make those bets with "real" money. Problem is, the site is open to all parts of the world and I'm Certain that there's people in there that have no clue what "poker" even is...I'm thinkin' they think it's "go Fish" or rummy or something>>>LMAO And, YES, I know, there's going to be folks who say "you should like those players", because you'll eventually take their chips in the long run...NOPE!! No matter what I play at ACR as far as aces go, the site screws me! If I try and play ANY pocket pair lower than Aces the site will flop an ace, or if I try to play suited connectors...same results...YET, when I try to play AK suited, AQ suited, or pretty much ANY ace to a flop, the goofy site won't flop an ace for me...it's toooo weird! Is it because i'm not a "depositor"? There is no other explanation for it other than "bad luck" I figure, because it's HORRIBLE at ACR in that aspect...like 80% of the time the big stacker keeps on getting the best cards and blasts people off of the blinds, or PRE flop triple raises almost every hand, willy nilly...with whatever cards he's got! I guess this is just "venting it off" , but I always like to hear some sort of explanations...and please don't try the "variances" dealy with me either...played long enough to know when a site is basically rigged up...I will end this with MY favorite quote concerning ANYTHING online...

"A computer site is only as good as the people who are PRE programming it"
--Sidenotch--

Last edited by a moderator:
Yermek

Yermek

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In my RNG everywhere tweaked

milka1605

milka1605

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In principle, all large sites are good for the game. There are freerolls and gifts in the form of tickets.

B

BesseNuts

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have tested some, but PS is the best. Easy, pretty good, and on.