Best free rolls?

KozakAlex

KozakAlex

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I sometimes play poker Stars from cardschat. Everything suits me. A good level of players, structure and payment for the prize place. I recommend it, I think that's why you communicate here. Success.

wrzlbrnft

wrzlbrnft

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
If you are new at pokerstars (registered in the last 90 days), the "150 $ Freshmann Leader Board" is a fine freeroll. 2 times a week, good structure, max 6 tables, only arround 140 participants. The price is in Tourneymoney. Tickets therefore are needed with StarCode "SCHOOLFRESHMAN"
Also the PokerStars "Scholar Leader Board", not free at all (0,20$ buy in, but PS adds 300 $).
Much better to improve the skills then those huge amounts of coinflip freerolls at 888

E

Erickaie

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i think acr has the most freeroll:)

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Just try this freerolls on 888, you can build your bankroll really fast. If you already made your first deposit (you can deposit even $10 and this would be enough) to play all of their freerolls.
$5000 daily is the biggest right now, lots of people are playing this tournament and some others with lower prize pools but it,s possible to build the bankroll with this freerolls. I,m sure with this.
Of course, they have a fast structure and this is not so good for some people.
But to be honest , not all people want to spend 4 or 5 hours for a freeroll tournament.
And i think their idea with 1 minute blinds is great

Guess you are absolutely right :cool:
Also these weird people who dont like (very) fast structure in freerolls should stick to whatever MTT with a buy-in if they do want to spend 3-4+ hours in one tournament lol

K

kobra80

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
a lot of freerolls are on BCP and ACR

ramdon p358

ramdon p358

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
PokerStars offers freerolls when they host tournament festivals. They currently held freerolls where the prizes were tickets for the SCOOP Afterparty

M

MaxP420

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
pokerstars free rolls

:cool: pokerstars free rolls highly recommend :thrasher::dontknow::driver::cheers::canabis::6h4::2h4:

mavrulit

mavrulit

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
The best freerolls - Cardschat! It's my personal opinion!:deal:

niphon56

niphon56

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I agree that CC has the best freerolls. ;)

D

DS3

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
ACR have best freerolls. They have like 300 buks of freerolls every day and alot of free special mtts with password.

Agreed, and I am glad someone mentioned ACR.

The open to all, $50 guaranteed FRs run on ACR ever few hours and are the most accessible of any site. The fields are deep but not overwhelming, somewhere between 1,400 down to around 650. I have cashed these numerous times even though I tend to play them somewhat casually in the background of whatever else I am doing, until I near the cash. I do not play them so regularly now but they helped build confidence as well as bankroll.

Then for fast and successful hit, I would personally cite the daily freebies on GG Poker. This is somewhat of a contentious matter as some claim to never win anything and others even claim they are rigged. I argue otherwise as they have given a major boost to a starting bankroll for me.

Then of course you have the CC FRs which are a different universe.

S

seraxel

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Cardschat and the ACR dailies are great!

xOneCoolHandx

xOneCoolHandx

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Recently been playing free rolls on PokerStars and 888, find 888 really difficult due to them being so fast and having to go all in most the time and just looking for suggestions where others play free rolls?

I occasionally play the ACR, Sportsbetting and BetOnline ones that CC hosts. ACR is the same as Stars with the fast blinds but SB and BOL are much better with the deeper stacks even though the blind levels are still fast. The SB and BOL ones also have fewer people in them than Stars and ACR so making deep runs is much easier. The only drawback is that the RNGs are awful (worse than both Stars and ACR) so there are more bad beats. For example, I played Saturday and very first hand I get KK. I 3 bet a MP raiser and he jams it all in and of course I call. He has 99 and flops a set. So, you gotta take the good with the bad.

R

ritz_avalanche

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
888 poker ,ACR and pokerstars(for cardschat members) has the best freerolls

mushthebush

mushthebush

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Hi

I think CardsChat freerolls are by far the best around and if you are in a location that most poker clients allow you to play, then you will have plenty of opportunities every day to improve your poker game and build your bankroll. Yes, it takes time and patience and study and good lord a lot of emotional control as many like to gamble with any cards and they will break your aces and kings, which can be very annoying at times, especially if that happens for 2-3 weeks in a row (been there, done that). But that's the game and you're supposedly in for the long-term. But I have not found a better way to build a bankroll.

ACR was offering about 6-7 daily $50 freerolls in HoldEm, Omaha and PLO8, but I don't know if they still are as I haven't been able to find them in the list since January 2022. If anyone knows what the issue is, please let me know. Also, there seem to be many twitch streamers' freerolls and guess you get the password on their streams. Haven't tried that.

888 seems to have plenty of gambling freerolls that are unlocked with any deposit, but are restricted to people who have never deposited. There are also some spin wheel tickets you can get on App and pc every day. However, there are thousands of players enrolled in every one of them, but I guess it's worth a gamble since it's free. I have not yet deposited so cannot tell you more about them, but I am planning to move some of my bankroll across to 888 and give it a shot shortly.

Pokerstars' own freerolls, I never got to like it and the amount of players for the small prizes was deemed not worth my time by my brain. CC freerolls on PS are amazing though apart from when a password gets leaked, which is really annoying as the dollars are split into very few cents for itm. So whoever shares a password, ruins a great game for everyone, including themselves.

GGPoker offers daily 25c tickets with a $1 ticket on Saturdays. No other freerolls, unless you register through an affiliate like Cardschat and then you can play that particular affiliate's freerolls. Very rarely there are streamers' freerolls. I found 2 in nearly a year.

SWC have many (various games, including horse, badugi, 2-7, PLO5 etc.) freerolls constantly with about 30-40 players, which are really easy to win. However, I haven't yet figured out how much I have won :)), but I have some numbers in yellow and green. From my calculations, not much, rather pennies so I decided it wasn't worth my time. Also, not much action going on if you haven't got a good bankroll to challenge the regs in OFC (open face chinese poker).

Ladbrokes and Coral had some great $1000 daily freerolls, but they banned me (out of nowhere) after building a small bankroll of about $40-50 in about a month from their freerolls. They accused me of cheating, and breaking of some random T&C's that had nothing to do with me. As I do not even know how to cheat and thought it must have been a misunderstanding, I have reported them to IBAS, requested proof of their allegations and after 8 months of wait I was told that they can do whatever they want as and when they please and since I didn't deposit anything, they have nothing to return to me. They provided no proof of my cheating or their allegations of me breaking anything, obviously because I didn't. I asked for my access to my accounts back and got flipped off instead. Dodgy is not a strong enough word to describe them. If anyone wants to think that I am indeed a cheater in any way, finding excuses, please save your time. It's incredibly frustrating when you play fair without any HUD's or any alternative helping software and you get all your work confiscated and banned without one single explanation, evidence or proof of your wrong doing and the association that is supposed to regulate these scammers, does not give a shite about you as a person, but sends you an official resolution document in which it states that there's nothing they can do.

Party Poker & BWin, I think still have their daily $1200 freeroll, restricted to depositors only, but with tournament tickets as prizes. I am just a bit weary of them as they are on the same network as Ladbrokes and Coral and I don't like the anxiety of anything like that happening to me again.

Other poker rooms (unibet, betfair, william hill, Grosvenor, Bet365 etc.) have regular $25 - $50 freerolls, and I tried a few but found better returns and way more fun in CardsChat ones.

I think that sums it up for me.

Last edited:
S

StressMit

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ACR

ACR has some pretty good Freerolls that last through good play & patience

N

Natehammer

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Card chats evergame por free roll

I played my 2nd freeroll tonight with card chats Monday free roll pretty cool

C

CaioBandeiraGomes

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
ACR and 888

The 888 site is a mother, it really has a lot of freerolls, some very fast, others not so much.
The ACR site has every day with a single value, a smaller, uniform field.
These two are the best I know. But I play freerolls on other platforms too like N8, Bet365, HightStakes and more.

D

DS3

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Hi

I think CardsChat freerolls are by far the best around and if you are in a location that most poker clients allow you to play, then you will have plenty of opportunities every day to improve your poker game and build your bankroll. Yes, it takes time and patience and study and good lord a lot of emotional control as many like to gamble with any cards and they will break your aces and kings, which can be very annoying at times, especially if that happens for 2-3 weeks in a row (been there, done that). But that's the game and you're supposedly in for the long-term. But I have not found a better way to build a bankroll.

ACR was offering about 6-7 daily $50 freerolls in HoldEm, Omaha and PLO8, but I don't know if they still are as I haven't been able to find them in the list since January 2022. If anyone knows what the issue is, please let me know. Also, there seem to be many twitch streamers' freerolls and guess you get the password on their streams. Haven't tried that.

The ACR freerolls are back every three hours. I believe they get suspended when the Venom Series in playing to conclusion!

Great detailed post by the by!

Akuana

Akuana

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You will need to try 888 poker room. Once installed but did not seriously play.

C

Cigan8521

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
There are good freerolls on gg Poker, but they are very rare, 1 or 2 times a week. On this side, PokerStars has daily satellites and tournaments for entry from 1 cent.

J

jj6m

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Pokerstars are my site of choice, followed by 888

lyki67

lyki67

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BA
Chips
I play only on Pokerstars. There are good freerolls, but not so good like 2-3 years ago. Best freerolls on pokerstars are from CC. There is at least one every day. Great. Thank you CC.