Best free rolls?

D

Danm98

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Recently been playing free rolls on pokerstars and 888, find 888 really difficult due to them being so fast and having to go all in most the time and just looking for suggestions where others play free rolls?

G

Gusborgs22

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Recently been playing free rolls on PokerStars and 888, find 888 really difficult due to them being so fast and having to go all in most the time and just looking for suggestions where others play free rolls?

I dont play freerolls anymore, i think that doesnt worth the time you spend playing
But 888poker has A LOT of freerolls, like 2/hour
1 5k GTD freeroll everyday, another 1k 2 hours after that and some 200$ gtd every 2 hours
Pokerstars freeroll that are OPEN to all just doesnt worth, you play for 8 hours to win 1USD, sometimens when you win you get 10USD for playing for 10 hours
If you spend more time in the foru you can qualify to the platinum freerolls, everyday 100USD gtd, every month 1k gtd, and some another MTTs. And the field its just nice, like 500 players, its a good oportunity
Its better do make a 10USD deposit and playing 0.25/0.5 sit n gos ( - donky + chances to get ITM or win)

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Recently been playing free rolls on PokerStars and 888, find 888 really difficult due to them being so fast and having to go all in most the time

This is still ^ much better option than playing some freeroll even longer than average MTT lol ...

4e kogo1

4e kogo1

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker

I play on 888 and poker stars, for me so in these rooms the greatest number of freerolls, though it takes a lot of effort, sometimes you have to play for 6-7 hours for a mere penny in the form of 3-4$,but if you took up this business, you need to go to the end and nothing else!!!

V

valetgll

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play at Pokerstars and 888 freerolls. I'm collecting my bankrolls now. I think freerolls are a good thing to play for money when you don't have to use your money.

blackknives

blackknives

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Prefer Pokerstars, not because of the rolls just the interface feels much better,

Psyanide14

Psyanide14

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I used to play the $50 888 freeroll every day but that’s when there used to be maybe 2000-2500 players. Now it’s closer to 4000 and definitely a luck tournament. And for literally 1-2 cents most times

The best are the CardsChat freerolls.

Joe

Joe

99.98% Kiln dried
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Cardschat freerolls are the best regular freerolls! :wink:

MAGICUZ

MAGICUZ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I dont play Freerolls anymore, i think that doesnt worth the time you spend playing
But 888poker has A LOT of freerolls, like 2/hour
1 5k GTD freeroll everyday, another 1k 2 hours after that and some 200$ gtd every 2 hours
Pokerstars freeroll that are OPEN to all just doesnt worth, you play for 8 hours to win 1USD, sometimens when you win you get 10USD for playing for 10 hours
If you spend more time in the foru you can qualify to the platinum freerolls, everyday 100USD gtd, every month 1k gtd, and some another MTTs. And the field its just nice, like 500 players, its a good oportunity
Its better do make a 10USD deposit and playing 0.25/0.5 sit n gos ( - donky + chances to get ITM or win)
Free cheese only in a mousetrap

D

DomDoctor01

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well im guessing they are the cardschat freerolls posted on pokerstars for me at least.Trying to get to the platinum level .It s a real opportunity to boost your poker bankroll and in my opinion the games aren't that hard ( no hard feelings towards my platinum level bros).But playing in the friday freeroll i got easily in the last 30 just to get sucked out on by some Axgarbage against my AK.Gl gl.

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Recently been playing free rolls on PokerStars and 888, find 888 really difficult due to them being so fast and having to go all in most the time and just looking for suggestions where others play free rolls?

There are quite a few options, but I recommend paying special attention to the sites where our daily freerolls are held.

mkdrummey

mkdrummey

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Pokerstars itself doesn't run any regular freerolls at least not here. Private ones sure but not their own.

akgross

akgross

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
888 Poker is still the most acceptable room for building a bankroll from scratch on freerolls and promotional games with free entry.

A

AllOut

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Hi mate, I play on pokerstars mostly, and I'm sure best freerolls are cardschat's which is there 100$ daily, 300$ on weekends and 1k$ once in month. And there won't be more than 500 enrollers just because you have to be platinum user to gain access to them. But I guess they're organizing same tourneys on 888 too so just give it a check.

Don't bother yourself by diving into 6k people for couple of dollars to the top 10. That happen even if you're extremely lucky enough to survive after tones of coin flips. You have to deal with any kind of players at tables. Raises over raises, you might see 5 callers of 4 bet raise, or 4 way all ins lot of times and more worse situations.. Nothing to improve your game though. Instead go try lotteries, slots or anything else if you feel lucky.

abgvedr

abgvedr

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
ACR have best freerolls. They have like 300 buks of freerolls every day and alot of free special mtts with password.

P

Poeffy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I only play on unibet. They have only few freerolls with low prices.

F

fegyo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Natural8, ACR, Unibet are another nice rooms full of freerolls

R

redmast

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
They give me 888 tickets to play freerolls but I haven't used them for a long time. There are so many players on them and the prizes are scanty. And also a lot of fish.

Maxmustdie

Maxmustdie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
besides cardchat on pokerstars i play 888 poker, it's also a good room for ACR freerolls, but need a powerful computer

venycyos

venycyos

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Actually, the free ones that are worth playing are those from CC, a relatively smooth field and a slightly better level of play. The rest is a waste of time, at least for me.

DIMARIK

DIMARIK

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The best freerolls in my opinion on partypoker. :cool:
But on PokerStars and 888poker, they are also quite good, but I don't have access to them yet.
There are also good freerolls for PokerKing, every three hours for $50, but I don't like the room itself, I don't want to play there.

77ecos

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
888 you can generate a large bankroll with freerolls in a short time, there are many that they have and after playing cash tables you can take advantage of the promotion they have from the hand of the day, with that in a very short time your bankroll will be very good ,,,and playing the cardschat uff with that you make a good bank in all the rooms, in a matter of having discipline and wishing cardschat a long life:jd4::jd4::jd4::jd4:

N

Nano5722

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just try this freerolls on 888, you can build your bankroll really fast. If you already made your first deposit (you can deposit even $10 and this would be enough) to play all of their freerolls.
$5000 daily is the biggest right now, lots of people are playing this tournament and some others with lower prize pools but it,s possible to build the bankroll with this freerolls. I,m sure with this.
Of course, they have a fast structure and this is not so good for some people.
But to be honest , not all people want to spend 4 or 5 hours for a freeroll tournament.
And i think their idea with 1 minute blinds is great, just because some people can play also in this time another tournaments or have some other things to do.
And here you can spend something like 1 hour and win some money.
Just try to play it, because all other freerolls at other sites are not so good.
Maybe you can find also something at ACR, but i think in other rooms there are no freerolls at all, or they all are rare.