Not open for further replies.
Shady Slim

Shady Slim

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, thank you for your patience. I sent the report to the department in charge and they are currently taking care of this issue to get it resolved as soon as possible. I will let you know as soon as I get a reply from the team.

Thank you! I am just now hearing about one of the players on the list getting their award. I will know more tonite, but appears that you guys have this well in hand.

And thanks again for the quick response. You guys rock when accounting issues come up! So kudos.

Larry Robbins

Larry Robbins

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ACR Rep

The message when I log in is that my Hand History is corrupt.

Message Error #3123

Your hand history is disabled.

With all of the expertise at ACR, I would think y’all would be concerned,
Maybe a player would be concerned.
Do you monitor errors from the server?

Have a great day.
Sippy :)

Last edited by a moderator:
A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi ACR Rep - we wish to provide the best play in the real $$ games - Thank you for clearing up the issue. We wish to have respect when we play.

You´re very welcome. Thank you for your patience and understanding. Let me know if there is anything else I can assist you with.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thank you! I am just now hearing about one of the players on the list getting their award. I will know more tonite, but appears that you guys have this well in hand.

And thanks again for the quick response. You guys rock when accounting issues come up! So kudos.

Thank you for your understanding. I am still checking on it with the team to get a resolution as fast as we can. As soon as I get an update I will let you know.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The message when I log in is that my Hand History is corrupt.

Message Error #3123

Your hand history is disabled.

With all of the expertise at ACR, I would think y’all would be concerned,
Maybe a player would be concerned.
Do you monitor errors from the server?

Have a great day.

Hi. Are you still having the same issue? Please let me know so I can help you out.

Larry Robbins

Larry Robbins

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yes

the hand history has the same message when I log in

Thank you - I think you are doing great for the
ACR site - it is a minor issue - but may be an indication of other issues regarding hand history - personally I do not use the hand history - I know my history over years,

We hope the ACR site survives and becomes the place to play.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Get a 50% Reload Bonus up to $300 at Americas Cardroom.

The High Five Tournament Series returns to Americas Cardroom on Halloween (October 31st).

There will be $1.5 Million GTD over 25 added events, including a $420,000 Main Event on the final day (Sunday, November 4th). There’s also a daily 10-minute “courtesy break” at 4:20pm ET.

Want to take your bankroll higher before the High Five? There’s a 50% Reload Bonus up to $300 running from October 27th-30th. Just use code: HALLOWEEN when you make your deposit.

Click here for full details on the Reload Bonus.

Larry Robbins

Larry Robbins

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Committing to play

I will commit to play your real games - TY for providing the opportunity.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
the hand history has the same message when I log in

Thank you - I think you are doing great for the
ACR site - it is a minor issue - but may be an indication of other issues regarding hand history - personally I do not use the hand history - I know my history over years,

We hope the ACR site survives and becomes the place to play.

Thank you for the report, I appreciate it. I sent the feedback to the Tournaments Department so they can work on it. Let me know if there is anything else I can do for you.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I will commit to play your real games - TY for providing the opportunity.

It is a pleasure for us. We are always trying to get the best for you guys.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Unleash your inner Beast every day!

We're running the Beast Daily Rake Race from November 3rd-30th.

Don't miss your chance to win $500 every day, plus a satellite ticket that could turn into an $8,340 Cage Live package to Costa Rica!

More details here.

H

hellomynameiswhat

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi ACR Rep. Thanks for signing on and answering our questions. I just wanted to remind you of my concern in case you missed it. Here is the original text.

ACR Rep. Thanks for being on here.

I have played a lot on ACR and enjoy many features there. I recently ran in to a surprise and would really like it to be taken care of. So I usually don't play satellites but thought I would give it a try. I played $1m 0/4 and placed. Then I clicked on the link to play $1m 1/4. I did not realize that I was auto registered whether or not I clicked the link. Then as the tournament was about to end I knew I was going to place so sat out and left my house for a while. When I came back I had been auto registered for 2/4 and of course did not place because I was not there. I called and emailed and even talked to a Supervisor. I could give you their name but not here. They said I needed to read the information more carefully.

So I did.

It says the prize is a seat to the higher tournament. I could not find where it says the specific time and date of the tournament or that you will be auto registered to the next available higher tournament.

I really don't like getting tricked as you can imagine.

G

garnerwj

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You have my attention please tell us more! Pm is fine too thanks for the heads up I'll be checking this out!

So I was able to firther confirm this by opening a whole bunch of random freeroll tables. As you know the first few hands are filled with 5-6 way all ins. This allowed me to see the hole cards and realize a pattern. Plus all of those hands usually get to showdown too.

K

karlperron88

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
why is my ACR not loading? sticks at the configuring stage for hours....

Lefty Blue

Lefty Blue

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
withdrawal

Absolutely unbelievable! I requested a withdrawal by check to the United States. Arrived in a week! Thank you very much, this is great service.

Larry Robbins

Larry Robbins

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Some Issues

Here are the present issues with the ACR software - which you may or may not care about - in the games re-buys and add-on do not seem to contribute to the prize for the players? - at login I still get hand history is corrupt - no response from previous message - I am sure y'all are working on it - the server still drops us from games - probably a timing issue - if we sit out for several hands - we need to log out and log back in to be re-connected - sometimes we are not credited with our wins - unless we show proof - chat is disabled during play -a holdover from where ACR bought the software - significant clues to the support to be a TOP site - JMHO.

Thank you have a great day.

P.S. Thank you for the free Tickets to the games!!! Won some.;)

Shady Slim

Shady Slim

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
in the games re-buys and add-on do not seem to contribute to the prize for the players?

Yes they do contribute to the prize fund when they exceed the GTD amount. This includes ACR games and Private games with guarantees.

Larry Robbins

Larry Robbins

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks Shady

I did not see that in the last one, Shady - but I accept your words.

Shady Slim

Shady Slim

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No problemo

I did not see that in the last one, Shady - but I accept your words.

That part of the Tournament Lobby screen always confused me when I started playing on ACR. It confuses a lot of people and they, like me, assumed that was all they were actually playing for. Even though the word GTD was in the tournament name.

Just the fact it is labeled as "Prize Pool" is the confusing part. I suggest they relabel that just to avoid the confusion altogether.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi ACR Rep. Thanks for signing on and answering our questions. I just wanted to remind you of my concern in case you missed it. Here is the original text.

I have played a lot on ACR and enjoy many features there. I recently ran in to a surprise and would really like it to be taken care of. So I usually don't play satellites but thought I would give it a try. I played $1m 0/4 and placed. Then I clicked on the link to play $1m 1/4. I did not realize that I was auto registered whether or not I clicked the link. Then as the tournament was about to end I knew I was going to place so sat out and left my house for a while. When I came back I had been auto registered for 2/4 and of course did not place because I was not there. I called and emailed and even talked to a Supervisor. I could give you their name but not here. They said I needed to read the information more carefully.

So I did.

It says the prize is a seat to the higher tournament. I could not find where it says the specific time and date of the tournament or that you will be auto registered to the next available higher tournament.

Hello, I apologize for the late reply. Unfortunately, you registered for an On-Demand tournament: "an On Demand Tournament will start when the minimum amount of required entrants to start the tournament are met". That´s why you had been auto registered for the second event as soon as it met the minimum amount of required players. Please refer to the following link to get more information on this: https://www.americascardroom.eu/online-poker/tournaments/on-demand/. Let me know if there is anything else I can go ahead and assist you with.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
why is my ACR not loading? sticks at the configuring stage for hours....

Hi, sorry for the late response. Are you still having issues with our software? Let me know so I can take care of it.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Absolutely unbelievable! I requested a withdrawal by check to the United States. Arrived in a week! Thank you very much, this is great service.

Hi, I am more than glad to hear that! We are always looking to get better for you guys. I appreciate your comments and feedback. If you have any question or concern let me know and I will happily assist you.

John_3_16

John_3_16

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Deja Vu...

So I did.

Go back one page & read my answer to your original post about this(#7090). Then compare it to the Rep's answer. History repeats & like a mirror image.

If you feel tempted to play these again you could always schedule a week or two of vacation??? ACR :evil: has spoken. End of discussion. :thumpdown Who do we think we are? :nurse:player/Customers? We are really considered lower than whale poop on the bottom of the ocean. :icon_cycl Suggestions going back years have NEVER been considered or accepted. Not one. They get sent to the department in charge of deleting them.

Play the free rolls & save yourself a ton of heartache. Play for cash at BOL/SBP or ignition. Free rolls are the only draw on ACR. And, as you can see, they can even screw those up on occasion. If they could they would make 1 on 1 SnG's with 12 hours of late reg. Ridiculous. :eek:

Poker_Mike

Poker_Mike

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When there is a Prize Pool in a Satellite tournie from rebuys and add-ons.....

What happens to that money? Does it get awarded to players? Does it compensate the sponsor of the satellite? Does it depend on which satellite it is?

Thanks.

playinggameswithu

playinggameswithu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Fix your sats. I registered for over 40 sats none of them except one which I won to the $50K monday maniac played. Tell the tournament director no wonder there is overlay like 90% of the sats go to waste. Also you guys what do you plan to do with the MDS? What is the Venom?

Status
Not open for further replies.