Poker_Mike

Poker_Mike

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Short Deck Poker

I don't know when this started on ACR but I played a Short Deck Poker cash game today.

They remove all the 2s through 5s so everyone is left with mostly big cards and the action is pumped up. I would compare it to Omaha because of the action and also fluctuations in my stack. Tripled up in one hand then got busted down to half my initial buyin. Then double up and the table broke when I was slightly ahead.

I guess that happens in high action tables - at some point a player amasses most of the chips on the table by felting 2 or 3 players at once and if they leave then the table busts.

This may be the game of the future....

It was fun, I would play it again!

R

ruk1dd1ngme

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Late Registration Length

On ACR, I signed in to play the sunday 5pm fr and there was no late registration -- I logged in around 5:15 so maybe there was a brief (one level) late reg, but I know on saturday it is 1/2 hr. Is there a reason for that?

BHowell44

BHowell44

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I totally understand. I also sent this comment to them so they can review this situation.
I agree. The forced pop ups etc are pretty out of hand, ridiculous, and annoying. I wish there was a way to disable them.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This is kind of weird and haven't seen this happen before. I just logged into the client and went to look for the games I usually play on the weeknights.

Everything between 7pm ET to 10pm ET are missing, or so I thought. I have the Tournament tabs set to ALL types and ALL stakes. When I click on the Private tab, they are all there. They are just not showing up under the ALL tab.

EDIT: Going back to the ALL tab and if the Private game is in Late Reg, they will appear. Something wonky there.

Hi ShadySlim, I apologize for the long waiting. By any chance, do you have a screenshot showing this specific issue? Or the tournament name or ID of any tournament that was played at that specific time? So we can look into it.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
On ACR, I signed in to play the sunday 5pm fr and there was no late registration -- I logged in around 5:15 so maybe there was a brief (one level) late reg, but I know on saturday it is 1/2 hr. Is there a reason for that?

Hello, I apologize for the late response. Could you please provide more details about the Sunday Freeroll, such as the name or table ID? So that I can look into it and better assist you.

R

ruk1dd1ngme

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Every sunday

Hello, I apologize for the late response. Could you please provide more details about the Sunday Freeroll, such as the name or table ID? So that I can look into it and better assist you.

I don't know how to get the table ID, but I'm talking about the tournament that runs every Sunday at 5pm sponsored by cardschat. It's a $100 FR and I just want to know what the deal is on late registration. When you open the tournament, it says nothing about late registration, and yesterday, I tried to enter it around 5:15 and there was NO late registration, as opposed to the Saturday 5PM Fr that does have 3 levels of late registration. Why the difference?

Shady Slim

Shady Slim

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't know how to get the table ID, but I'm talking about the tournament that runs every Sunday at 5pm sponsored by cardschat. It's a $100 FR and I just want to know what the deal is on late registration. When you open the tournament, it says nothing about late registration, and yesterday, I tried to enter it around 5:15 and there was NO late registration, as opposed to the Saturday 5PM Fr that does have 3 levels of late registration. Why the difference?

Two levels of late reg for all CC games on ACR (20 minutes). I have not seen the Sunday game with 3 levels. The Wednesday game on BOL has no late reg at all.

R

ruk1dd1ngme

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Got it - 2 levels

Two levels of late reg for all CC games on ACR (20 minutes). I have not seen the Sunday game with 3 levels. The Wednesday game on BOL has no late reg at all.

I must have delayed until 5:20 in signing in, because I turned on my computer at 5:15 or so and thought I would have enough time to get in.

TY for the info.

ScooperNova

ScooperNova

Hair in a Biscuit
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Browser hijacking has strongly lessened my desire to deposit.

John_3_16

John_3_16

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am a using a small portable process killer App just for the ACR hijacker program. When I am done I press a button & it dies. No hijacked browser popups of any kind. It dies quickly & quietly. If the free rolls ever disappear from ACR I will, too. They have never added any of my game suggestions. So I don't play. They continue to re-invent luck over skill.

If it is lottery poker or adware or hijack coding then they are all over it. I do not see this changing; ever. So I will never deposit here either. Play my SnGs & cash games at ignition & SportsBet. RNGs there seem better balanced; real.

I don't care if ACR offers MTTs w/billion dollar GTDs, the UNLIMITED rebuys & late registration will always keep me away. Not into lotteries. I don't care if they strip 26 cards out of the deck or connect it to a slot machine. Old school poker player I guess.

Never been attracted to small shiny things blowing in the wind or wiggled on a string. :D :cool:

J

jabbahursty

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i've been trying ACR and i don't know quite what to do with the situation. i often pay to be seated at a sit n go and am then not allowed to participate. every time i try to be seated, it either says "invalid token" or "token expired" and i am not allowed to take the seat i paid for. when i play in a heads up sit n go, the graphic asking if i want a rematch just stays on screen, money is taking out of my account and i am not allowed to play a hand

this is like nothing i've seen before in maybe 20 years of playing online poker. i played for a while on ignition/bovada but my data was showing me a very skewed deck so i try to switch to ACR, but the software is a disaster

is there another option for USA based players? and what is wrong with ACR software that this is happening nearly every time i try to pay sit n go there? is there any fixing it?

MemphisGrind

MemphisGrind

Think Bink
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i've been trying ACR and i don't know quite what to do with the situation. i often pay to be seated at a sit n go and am then not allowed to participate. every time i try to be seated, it either says "invalid token" or "token expired" and i am not allowed to take the seat i paid for. when i play in a heads up sit n go, the graphic asking if i want a rematch just stays on screen, money is taking out of my account and i am not allowed to play a hand

this is like nothing i've seen before in maybe 20 years of playing online poker. i played for a while on ignition/bovada but my data was showing me a very skewed deck so i try to switch to ACR, but the software is a disaster

is there another option for USA based players? and what is wrong with ACR software that this is happening nearly every time i try to pay sit n go there? is there any fixing it?

Bet Online is another option.

John_3_16

John_3_16

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Extremely strange...

I want to ask what kind of computer system you are using and the state you live in. Nothing you describe sounds familiar to me at ACR.

Almost sounds like you downloaded a malware alter-version of ACR. Tokens for SnGs? Software does not refresh after a heads up game? Pop up does not accept your answer of "no thanks"?

Stranger than strange... Here are the states that can play at ACR...

GL & God bless. :eek: :rolleyes: :confused: :cool:

Let us know what you find out.

ACR : We're open to players from 43 out of 50 states, so provided you don't live in Louisiana, Kentucky, Maryland, New Jersey, Delaware, Nevada or Washington State, you can sign up and play anytime- 24 hours day.

Last edited:
K

Keyshawn23

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Help please

I have 1 dollar in my account and .50 tourney bucks. With access to only mobile I can only play jackpot and reg sit n gos. Can someone help me with 1 dollar so I can play right now please help

J

jabbahursty

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i think it would be very odd for ACR to be sending me malware versions of their software and i find this a very serious and concerning. what do you think would motivate them to be doing such a thing as this? do you know of them doing this to some players in the past?

i am running a 2009 mac pro with OS X 10.11.6

I want to ask what kind of computer system you are using and the state you live in. Nothing you describe sounds familiar to me at ACR.

Almost sounds like you downloaded a malware alter-version of ACR. Tokens for SnGs? Software does not refresh after a heads up game? Pop up does not accept your answer of "no thanks"?

Stranger than strange... Here are the states that can play at ACR...

GL & God bless. :eek: :rolleyes: :confused: :cool:

Let us know what you find out.

ACR : We're open to players from 43 out of 50 states, so provided you don't live in Louisiana, Kentucky, Maryland, New Jersey, Delaware, Nevada or Washington State, you can sign up and play anytime- 24 hours day.

MemphisGrind

MemphisGrind

Think Bink
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
does bet online pay out quickly and without hassle?

I mean? All online sites are Pretty close to the same using bitcoin aren’t they? Takes about a day or two to get the money from the site to your bitcoin wallet. I don’t know how YOU personally withdraw? I use bitcoin.

Moodylove

Moodylove

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ACR

I'm a fan of ACR for sure. Safe deposits, great gameplay. Thanks guys.

J

jabbahursty

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I mean? All online sites are Pretty close to the same using bitcoin aren’t they? Takes about a day or two to get the money from the site to your bitcoin wallet. I don’t know how YOU personally withdraw? I use bitcoin.

never messed with bitcoin in my life.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Hello, I apologize for the long waiting. The poker software for Mac users is still under development, that's why sometimes it crashes when accessing Sit n Go's or Jackpots. If it happens again please contact our Customer Service department which is 24/7 and they will be able to address your issue right away.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm a fan of ACR for sure. Safe deposits, great gameplay. Thanks guys.

Hi Moodylove, I appreciate your comments, we are always trying to improve and make it better for you to enjoy playing with us! If you have any question or doubt do not hesitate and let me know, I will be more than happy to assist you.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Get a 50% Reload Bonus up to $300 at Americas Cardroom.

The Online Super Series is returning to Americas Cardroom for a 14th time from October 3rd-14th. There are $3.5 million in guaranteed prize pools, including a Million Dollar Sunday, plus the debut of Six Plus Hold’em tournaments.
Want a bankroll boost before the OSS XIV? There’s a 50% Reload Bonus up to $300 running now through October 2nd. Just use code: RELOAD when you make your deposit.

Click here for full details on the Reload Bonus.

C

ccmonrivah

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
acr rep

hi i too like acr,sometimes slow,ppl r pleasant ,i was 3 days losing streak,but getting hands now:alien:take it while can

J

jabbahursty

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
how long should it be "under development" for? it's been a year now.
Hello, I apologize for the long waiting. The poker software for Mac users is still under development, that's why sometimes it crashes when accessing Sit n Go's or Jackpots. If it happens again please contact our Customer Service department which is 24/7 and they will be able to address your issue right away.

Status
Not open for further replies.