Status
Not open for further replies.
playinggameswithu

playinggameswithu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How can I protest a table change? Can we have a first-come-first-served volunteer table change if a table change is needed? Why is it that I get table changed like 10+ times in a single MTT within an hour?

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Looking for anyone else who has ever had an issue with Spin To Enter Tournament. Having a difficult time resolving an issue and support is just giving the typical run around.

Won a Spin to Enter a tournament but it never sat me at a table or registered me. $65 down the drain in the process to win it. Submitted requested information but was told some other department had to handle it and to wait for an email. Late Reg for the tournament was open until 7PM ( I made first contact at 1:24pm ) and funny enough I got a generic email response making reference to an unrelated tournament I had won an entry into via satellite at 6:59PM. Not happy at the moment how things are being handled.

Hello TB87, I have reviewed the case with the Tournaments department and found out that you were able to take action at the tournament you won, ("MDS Encore MEGA - 20 Seats GTD").

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Is there ever going to be a deposit bonus on regular cash deposits again? It makes me Just scratch my head and think? What kind of crazy wants you to buy virtual money with real money in order to get more real money on a deposit? That's a special kind of special right there.

Hello, we will have a reload bonus type coming soon.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The ACR client has developed a new spamware/malware habit. Upon closing I get the popup asking if I am sure. I click yes & it begins to close. BUT before it does it executes my browser to the million dollar page without my permission.

Why has this malware /hijack behavior been programmed into the latest update. You think pissing me off even more than the constant game popups is going to make me hate you enough to enter this tournament??? NOT A CHANCE!

I am using Process Hacker to close /terminate your program until your IT hackers clean this crap software up a little. What else does it do? I have reduced its permissions to zero.

WoW... Your organization sure has balls. Wish their brains & sense of decency for players was as large.

Color me NOT impressed. :mad: :( :confused: :eek: :heeeellll :saint:
I understand your frustration regarding the pop-up window, I sent this feedback to the Marketing department for review. However, keep in mind that this is how pop-up up windows works on the software.

Last edited:
LJG23

LJG23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, if you are trying to reset your password or change your email, please be kindly informed that players are not allowed to change these personal details manually in the cashier section. However, you can always use the "Forgot password" option in the login screen to reset your password. In case you'd like to change your registered email address, please contact our Customer Service department at 1-877-314-4195 or via live chat. Please let me know if there is anything else I can assist you with.

I'm not sure you answered my question at all. "please be kindly informed that players are not allowed to change these personal details manually in the cashier section." I had to change my address when I moved to Maryland and it allowed me to do that from the cashier window. I do not need to change my email, I want to change my password and you are telling to go a rigged way to get it done? Why are those buttons grayed out sir? Is it because I have not made a deposit?

T

tb87

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello TB87, I have reviewed the case with the Tournaments department and found out that you were able to take action at the tournament you won, ("MDS Encore MEGA - 20 Seats GTD").

If you take a look at my Private Message with screenshots attached :

https://imgur.com/FkBVKXU

and

https://imgur.com/1ccGdzo

Your response is the same response I got via email and it has nothing to do with my problem. The above referenced tournament "MDS Encore MEGA - 20 Seats GTD" was won VIA Satellite NOT spin 2 win. I spin and won an entry into the MDS Encore ( Screenshot above ) , a buyin worth $2,500.00 that was NEVER awarded and I have been getting these clueless responses like yours above. Just take a minute to understand the complaint and take a minute to look at my screenshots to better understand the issue.

**** A Note to other ACR Users : Avoid the hell I am going through and Don't use Spin 2 Win, because if you finally get lucky, you don't actually win anything. In fact at this point I lost the $65 I spent to "win".

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
OMFG, the browser launch upon closing the client is back?!?!?!? What sicko thought bringing that back was a good idea?

I sent your the feedback to the Marketing department.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm not sure you answered my question at all. "please be kindly informed that players are not allowed to change these personal details manually in the cashier section." I had to change my address when I moved to Maryland and it allowed me to do that from the cashier window. I do not need to change my email, I want to change my password and you are telling to go a rigged way to get it done? Why are those buttons grayed out sir? Is it because I have not made a deposit?

** Is it because I have not made a deposit?**

No, that does not affect. Let me explain it better, that option in the cashier is disabled as default (email and password) you can change the other information except for the email and password directly from the cashier. The reason why you can see the option there is because the system needs your credentials to be able to access the data. (That's why is disabled)

So, for you to change the password you have to do it from the log in screen.

SouthparkSith

SouthparkSith

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, we will have a reload bonus type coming soon.
What are you guys doing hiring people who couldn't cut it as Walmart greeters and making them customer service representatives?

I'm sorry to say it looks like I'm going to battle though fixing this one last time and I am then terminating my relationship with ACR! This will be the fifth time now you guys have asked for the same documents I've already sent I kid you not 35 times! I had the idiot pull up the email stating you have received them from three times ago? Still not good enough. You did right by me so I appreciate your efforts but if I were you I'd become the bet online rep or the whoever rep.

No matter how hard you try to fix things if your support continues to screw everything up what's the point? You're fighting a losing battle and it's a shame! But I'm not dealing with anymore.

crimsonblur

crimsonblur

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi,

I was just wondering what are your guy's preferred deposit and withdrawal methods for ACR are, as the withdrawal methods seem somewhat limited. Has anyone encountered any issues with depositing and withdrawing because I am considering depositing on this site.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
How can I protest a table change? Can we have a first-come-first-served volunteer table change if a table change is needed? Why is it that I get table changed like 10+ times in a single MTT within an hour?

Hello, please notice that's how Multi Table Tournaments (MTT) are set up. Table changes may vary depending on your stack at that moment.

John_3_16

John_3_16

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You/ACR are WRONG!

I understand your frustration regarding the pop-up window, I sent this feedback to the Marketing department for review. However, keep in mind that this is how pop-up up windows works on the software.

Your ads INSIDE the software must be CHOSEN/CLICKED by the user to trigger a browser spam event.

CLOSING is CLOSING. NOT hijack my browser for more spam. CLOSE means I am done. Shut it down!

Popups inside your software torment everyone constantly. The closing/browser hijack IS NOT a popup.

DO NOT force feed me your spam when I close. NEVER hijack my computer software (browser) without my permission.

It is wrong!!! :thumpdown :pcguru: :fight: :mad:

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What are you guys doing hiring people who couldn't cut it as Walmart greeters and making them customer service representatives?

I'm sorry to say it looks like I'm going to battle though fixing this one last time and I am then terminating my relationship with ACR! This will be the fifth time now you guys have asked for the same documents I've already sent I kid you not 35 times! I had the idiot pull up the email stating you have received them from three times ago? Still not good enough. You did right by me so I appreciate your efforts but if I were you I'd become the bet online rep or the whoever rep.

No matter how hard you try to fix things if your support continues to screw everything up what's the point? You're fighting a losing battle and it's a shame! But I'm not dealing with anymore.

Hello, I apologize for this inconvenience. I just checked with the department in charge, since you have sent the documents previously you won't have to send them again. They will get in touch with you within the next hours to provide you with further details.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Your ads INSIDE the software must be CHOSEN/CLICKED by the user to trigger a browser spam event.

CLOSING is CLOSING. NOT hijack my browser for more spam. CLOSE means I am done. Shut it down!

Popups inside your software torment everyone constantly. The closing/browser hijack IS NOT a popup.

DO NOT force feed me your spam when I close. NEVER hijack my computer software (browser) without my permission.

It is wrong!!! :thumpdown :pcguru: :fight: :mad:

I totally understand. I also sent this comment to them so they can review this situation.

John_3_16

John_3_16

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
TY

I totally understand. I also sent this comment to them so they can review this situation.

Thank you & you alone for the help & understanding. You, as the messenger, catch a lot of the heat for ACR screwups. ACR management/CS is terrible when it comes to customer relations. A lot of what happens is deliberate. ACR only cares about ACR. Things like paperwork being sent over & over while being certified as received by ACR IS NOT accidental. These popups & browser hijacks are deliberate. ACR sucks in the customer relations department.

You are on the front lines of this "war". I appreciate you & your efforts. You take the complaints/problems from us & direct them to where they can be (hopefully) solved.

I do not blame you personally for any of the problems. I thank you & appreciate you for your efforts on our behalf.

Thank you & God bless. :rolleyes: :cool: :captain:

thatguy6793

thatguy6793

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Since the new update in tournaments I can't see the buttons below the slider (ex: 1/2 pot bet). If I play cash games it is there though so is this a setting issue or issue with the update? I'm on a mac also if that is part of the issue.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thank you & you alone for the help & understanding. You, as the messenger, catch a lot of the heat for ACR screwups. ACR management/CS is terrible when it comes to customer relations. A lot of what happens is deliberate. ACR only cares about ACR. Things like paperwork being sent over & over while being certified as received by ACR IS NOT accidental. These popups & browser hijacks are deliberate. ACR sucks in the customer relations department.

You are on the front lines of this "war". I appreciate you & your efforts. You take the complaints/problems from us & direct them to where they can be (hopefully) solved.

I do not blame you personally for any of the problems. I thank you & appreciate you for your efforts on our behalf.

Thank you & God bless. :rolleyes: :cool: :captain:

It's been a pleasure, I appreciate your comments and feedback. I always do my best to help you as much as I can. If you have any other issue or concern do not hesitate and contact me back, I will be more than glad to assist you.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Since the new update in tournaments I can't see the buttons below the slider (ex: 1/2 pot bet). If I play cash games it is there though so is this a setting issue or issue with the update? I'm on a mac also if that is part of the issue.

Hello, I apologize for the inconvenience. Could you please send me a screenshot where it shows the missing buttons at the bottom? So that I can send it to the IT department.

thatguy6793

thatguy6793

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, I apologize for the inconvenience. Could you please send me a screenshot where it shows the missing buttons at the bottom? So that I can send it to the IT department.

Thanks...and this is only a problem with tournaments, for cash games it works fine
284f1e6728d1a2e9aba497981c439e1b.jpg

Last edited:
A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thanks...and this is only a problem with tournaments, for cash games it works fine
284f1e6728d1a2e9aba497981c439e1b.jpg

Thank you for the provided information. I am checking it with our IT department now, I will let you know the outcome as soon as possible.

Q

Queenlimp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ACR and Freerolls

Hello Everyone,
I'd like to give a quick shot out and thanks to Americas Cardroom for the abundance of freerolls offered.

I think freerolls and generous promotions for players and new sign-ups have great value. It's a great opportunity to become comfortable with the platform and introduce beginners and prospects to the game of poker.

Combined with rebuys, a great win/win/win for traffic, promotion, and experienced players who believe they can profit from "fish".

I'm sure ROI on freerolls is measurable and more effective than conventional methods.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello Everyone,
I'd like to give a quick shot out and thanks to Americas Cardroom for the abundance of freerolls offered.

I think freerolls and generous promotions for players and new sign-ups have great value. It's a great opportunity to become comfortable with the platform and introduce beginners and prospects to the game of poker.

Combined with rebuys, a great win/win/win for traffic, promotion, and experienced players who believe they can profit from "fish".

I'm sure ROI on freerolls is measurable and more effective than conventional methods.

I really appreciate your comment! We always try to offer our best to you guys. :) If you need help, have any questions or feedback, just let me know.

SouthparkSith

SouthparkSith

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I really appreciate your comment! We always try to offer our best to you guys. :) If you need help, have any questions or feedback, just let me know.
I'm glad you got some good news today! Allow me to give you some more! This will be the last message you receive from me so no more complaints or fixes! Best of luck to all of you who continue to use this site!

Shady Slim

Shady Slim

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

It is wrong!!!
The ACR client has developed a new spamware/malware habit. Upon closing I get the popup asking if I am sure. I click yes & it begins to close. BUT before it does it executes my browser to the million dollar page without my permission.

Why has this malware /hijack behavior been programmed into the latest update. You think pissing me off even more than the constant game popups is going to make me hate you enough to enter this tournament??? NOT A CHANCE!

I am using Process Hacker to close /terminate your program until your IT hackers clean this crap software up a little. What else does it do? I have reduced its permissions to zero.

WoW... Your organization sure has balls. Wish their brains & sense of decency for players was as large.

Color me NOT impressed.

I also reported the browser hijacking over a month or two ago. Your (or someones) response was the same "I sent this to our IT department for review". Evidently they have had this under review for quite some time.

The other issue with setting off bells and whistles in AV software started with Kaspersky back in May I believe. Since then, more AV software such as Norton, AVG, and some others are sending up warnings. These started showing up about the same time as your browser hijacking went into effect.

I think the solution is simple. Stop hijacking the browser when we close the software. And no, this is not how pop-ups work. If you want to pop-up an ad when people close the software, that is fine. BOL has a popup when we close their software and they don't resort to hijacking the browser.

Instead of answering us with a post that you have yet again are sending this on to your IT department, why not ask them what time-frame are we looking at to have this issue resolved once and for all. Give us some clue as to what they are planning on doing about it, or if they are actually considering resolving this issue.

F

FunkNShine

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have yet to deposit on ACR. I did however sign up during the free $20 new signup bonus period. Does this disqualify me from any of those first deposit rewards?

I noticed this in the terms and requirements :

• ONLY new players are eligible, and only on computers which have never been used for Americas Cardroom Real Money Play.
So if I've used that $ to play on my current laptop, am I disqualified or still eligible.

Status
Not open for further replies.