ACR On Demand $10 Freerolls

TruvyDog

TruvyDog

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I like them because I don't want to put any money into online poker. It gives you the opportunity to play for free and a chance to win something. The trick is to take that short money win and roll it into something big.

Ditto. This is where I am with online poker until the US does more to regulate in all states. It's better than playing wsop for play chips and you can turn a small freeroll profit around, especially with all the micro stakes offered. This is my new poker challenge to myself.

A

alex euclid

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Free Rolls

But you can form bad habits by playing the same style that is normally played in free rolls.[/QUOTE

I believe this mentality could be helpful to players that do not have a good base and lack strong fundamentals. However, if you are wanting to be a winning player you have to be able to adapt to what your given. That being said, you will not play the same in a free roll tournament as you would in the Main Event "unless the table your playing in at the Main Event is playing like a free roll which believe me some of them do" because for the most part higher buy in tournaments bring in a higher skilled player base. There are still A LOT of donkey's in ALL levels of tournaments the amount just decreases and the stakes increase. Navigating a field of players playing a free roll you will need different strategies to combat the different styles of play. There is no ONE way to play poker, only adapting to the style of play at the table and how the individual player you are in a hand is playing. All this to say, sure it can form bad habits for people who have yet to build a firm foundation of the game but if you want to be a good player you should be able to win in ALL circumstances.

I've won a few of these freerolls.

great statement Memphis Grind, "if you want to be a good player you should be able to win in ALL circumstances."

Time is money. On average you have to invest at least 4 hours of your time on these tournaments to get to the final table. Thats a huge investment in my opinion. Time is more valuable to most than money. So when you get down to the final tables it gets competitive and feels more like a real buy-in tournament. Players get very tight when almost ITM.

P

Pwohar43

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For a new member he seems to know his stuff, and the comment or is correct. For me it’s a low cost learning experience, and I love to play.
Just look at how many players play these free rolls day in and day out. Why they do might be a great topic/thread

Freeroll Passwords