ACR On Demand $10 Freerolls

A

AceKing725

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Been playing a lot of these while waiting to join the CC Freeroll club (I applied a week ago, and am really looking forward to getting in).

It seems that on these particular freerolls, it's even wilder and woollier (is that even a word?) than the typical freeroll, and that's saying something. IME, it almost seems best to play the entire tournament like I'm in the Red Zone (that is, less than 5xBlinds).

IOW, it seems like the only viable options are to fold, or just go all-in - at least most of the time.

Zhubiitis

Zhubiitis

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
its so crazy freeroll its same like allin freeroll :D

M

mayoroftittycity

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah, I actually think that's a good strategy until you get to around 100-200 people. At that point, the people left do a TON of limping and will fold to aggression. They're just so tough because so few people get paid!

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
You can not learn to play poker in this tournament. Not interested.

Pokerguy6666

Pokerguy6666

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yeh, those 10$ freerolls on demand on ACR are a waste of time, if anything they will make you a worse player.

Last edited:
copycutpaste

copycutpaste

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's an all-in fest...I made it to final table once...hardly worth it though

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
I only play them to pass time when I don't want to commit the time or money to a tourny.

I have won a couple of them, the time invested is not worth the money offered as a prize.

:top:

Sil3ntness

Sil3ntness

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah you have to play for several hours and if you run really good eventually you get first place and win $2.50. Going to have to win a lot of flips though to get to the final table since it's really huge fields like 300+ people easily enter those things.

Honestly for those $10 ACR on demands you are better off jamming your super strong hands cause you will get called light and I mean REALLY light like J5 off suit or some other bizarre hand because people are trying to get a quick double,triple quadruple up so they can have a decent chance of making it to the final table with a big stack. Even if they bust, they can just go join the next On Demand freeroll that starts pretty quickly depending on the time of day or if its a weekend.

P

PokerWahoo

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
These are very much not worth it money-wise or improvement-wise.

Only reason to play is if you are busto, want to build a roll for 0.01/0.02, and absolutely refuse to deposit for some reason

D

danielcai

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So many people all-in with 50+ bb in early stage in these freerolls. Very tough to prize in the ACR on demand freeroll imo.

kasra32

kasra32

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good for fun
But it's not good to learn poker at all

Last edited by a moderator:
drbottlecap10

drbottlecap10

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I actually won one of these tournaments lol. I think it was for like $2.50. It was pretty cool to say I won a tournament with like 1200 people. Crazy hard, I literally just shoved first hand of the tournament every time I played until I got lucky and won a big pot. Because its no fun to play these seriously unless you get that big stack. Honestly, if you are doing it for the money, it is not worth it. Look for the JackPot freerolls that come on like twice a week. 1st place is typically like $40.

F

FabioLmkds

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I've won a couple of times, but it's really crazy. Sometimes you have AA and go allin preflop, get a 4 call and the guy with J2of wins the hand. You only have to play to play because you only have the top 10 prize.

S

Shooter74

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Really!! It´s crazy... Just in the end improving

Last edited by a moderator:
fingers182005

fingers182005

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
fun 2 go all in every hand sometimes but only when its costing us nothing and for the time+effort= not worth it for the prize when you do make. where it does make it worth it is when you play to have a winning a spot on the leaderboard. they have a promo for the leaders on the leader board to also get tourny tikets, the funds of winning add up up up over time thats good.

MemphisGrind

MemphisGrind

Think Bink
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Been playing a lot of these while waiting to join the CC Freeroll club (I applied a week ago, and am really looking forward to getting in).

It seems that on these particular freerolls, it's even wilder and woollier (is that even a word?) than the typical freeroll, and that's saying something. IME, it almost seems best to play the entire tournament like I'm in the Red Zone (that is, less than 5xBlinds).

IOW, it seems like the only viable options are to fold, or just go all-in - at least most of the time.

They are definitely wild. I cash these 3-5 times a week. I have won entries into other tournaments for being on the free roll leader board. I play about 700 per week. I run them along side my other 4 tables. Why not.... it is free money. All you have to do is play super agro until you reach 10k... once late registration closes you have the stack necessary to win the tourney, and most are playing overly passive at this time. Good luck

I

icandonkyou

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have actually seen some of the ones you speak of with out City,County or Gender. I have seen some chat at the tables as well. So not all are "House" Players, some might be. And how is ACR frauding anything when it is a Freeroll that actually costs them money to fund. How is this a fraud? They aren't "fixing" or fraud of anything it would not be smart business.
Watch out for players with no City,Country or Gender in their profile.It is required & mandatory to add this information while registering,if anyone trys to leave these feilds out,you can not get through to register.These players are almost always chip leaders & never chat.I believe they are fake house players in which makes ACR a fraud.Now watch a ACR rep or someone that works w/them or some cheater will comment on thread trying to defend them,just beware,this site is janky blood suckers:nurse:

MemphisGrind

MemphisGrind

Think Bink
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have actually seen some of the ones you speak of with out City,County or Gender. I have seen some chat at the tables as well. So not all are "House" Players, some might be. And how is ACR frauding anything when it is a Freeroll that actually costs them money to fund. How is this a fraud? They aren't "fixing" or fraud of anything it would not be smart business.

They are not frauding anyone. People create bots, and there are bots on ACR, People collude, there is collusion on ACR. ACR is not frauding anyone. Crappy people are everywhere and will do whatever they can to win, could ACR ramp up their security of course, but THEY are not frauding anyone. People that are loosing players come up with this garbage to make themselves feel better. You can still be a winning player on ACR free rolls are free shots at money what on earth could be bad about that.

I

icandonkyou

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They are not frauding anyone. People create bots, and there are bots on ACR, People collude, there is collusion on ACR. ACR is not frauding anyone. Crappy people are everywhere and will do whatever they can to win, could ACR ramp up their security of course, but THEY are not frauding anyone. People that are loosing players come up with this garbage to make themselves feel better. You can still be a winning player on ACR free rolls are free shots at money what on earth could be bad about that.

I agree with you. I play these $10 OD all the time. I am sure you have seen. I cash them every now and then. Just have to play super aggressive early. Gain a stack quick and then you can play. Just as I seen you have said as well.

Justin Bloomquist

Justin Bloomquist

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I won one of these tournaments the other day and got my winnings up to $9.76 before I lost it all. I am not really good at bankroll management yet.

A

AceKing725

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You can not learn to play poker in this tournament. Not interested.

I'm not playing them to learn. I'm playing them for free money, since I am too poor to make a deposit. I DO know not to apply the same playing style to higher buy-in tournaments.

A

AceKing725

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They are definitely wild. I cash these 3-5 times a week. I have won entries into other tournaments for being on the free roll leader board. I play about 700 per week. I run them along side my other 4 tables. Why not.... it is free money. All you have to do is play super agro until you reach 10k... once late registration closes you have the stack necessary to win the tourney, and most are playing overly passive at this time. Good luck

700 a week?!?!?? Wow. Do you play 24/7? When do you sleep?

Freeroll Passwords