ACR/BCP Update

ninjareal

ninjareal

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Where do you live that you have power outages that long?
Hi , Zimbabwe, power cuts 6 days a week, 2 of those are 16hrs cuts and 4 are 8hrs , sucks, Sunday only day full power

Shells

Shells

Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
ScooperNova

ScooperNova

Hair in a Biscuit
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
ACR won’t survive this fiasco.

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
Every day that happens in this ACR site ... and the only thing we do is to update the application ... and it keeps presenting errors and receiving messages that are in maintenance ... I do not see any improvement of any kind .. .!

Poker_Mike

Poker_Mike

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm really saddened by the "new" software. ACR just seems broken. It's like when I find any particular brand I enjoy and then they change it or stop making it all together...just sad for everyone involved....especially me! All my player notes deleted, no more short deck game, no more freerolls (except 1 - and it fills to capacity a minute after registration opens)...etc.

I don't understand if the rapid transition to the "new" unfinished platform was a security, financial, biz ops or "madman in charge" issue. And I will probably never really know.

Good luck !

C

Chip$hark

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I've cashed out because of the ACR software disaster (the things they say are fixed aren't fixed). They are giving us the runaround on when the rakeback they owe will be paid which means there is a good chance they aren't going to pay it. My personal opinion is that they are going to try and hold on until the Venom and then fold up.

So I’m new to all this online poker sites. And I’m looking for the best one from USA any advice please

P

PokerSki

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Any updates on ACR Free roll poker tournament?

Any updates on Americas Card Room Free roll poker tournament?

Rumengh

Rumengh

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
АСR update

I played many Freerolls in ACR but now there are free games for tournament Venum. I know that the update but earn well from these Freerolls? Do you know if there will ever again?

Stevan

Stevan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well, buddy, it's not just you. Many ppl are waiting for ACR/BCP freerolls. But we can't do anything except to wait.

woodwidgeon

woodwidgeon

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ACR poker client

whats with acr ? their is no 7stud hi/lo games & very few players at the sing table tourns.

orchidra

orchidra

Allan with two Owls
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
whats with acr ? their is no 7stud hi/lo games & very few players at the sing table tourns.

There is one tournament starting in 21 hours 50 minutes from this post. $1,000 Gtd - $15 + $1.50

tazzmaster62

tazzmaster62

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
are they ever gonna get things going again where we can play our freerolls in Americas Cardroom.
still only posting venom tourneys boring

Q

Queenlimp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like ACR for the most part.
The software update scenario to me is profoundly strange.
With the right marketing and offer though, I believe the US market is poised for a massive takeover. The company that gets it right has countless market share to gain.

There was nothing like pokerstars.
Had bodog not transformed their platform and expanded their tourney offering, Bovada would be massive. Their card funding option is as successful as a merchant!

As I said, I like ACR, but I've also never seen so much negative from a variety of different sources on a variety of different subjects about the same online platform.

Cajin007

Cajin007

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like ACR for the most part.
The software update scenario to me is profoundly strange.
With the right marketing and offer though, I believe the US market is poised for a massive takeover. The company that gets it right has countless market share to gain.

There was nothing like Pokerstars.
Had Bodog not transformed their platform and expanded their tourney offering, Bovada would be massive. Their card funding option is as successful as a merchant!

As I said, I like ACR, but I've also never seen so much negative from a variety of different sources on a variety of different subjects about the same online platform.
To those of us who have played on ACR and other sites, this update is crap.
A site usally never would take several months to finish an update.
ACR is putting the site together as they upgrade. And regs are none to happy, which i don't blame.
The site had a few issuses, program wise that could have been just a quick fix, but not a massive rebuild of the entire site!
And it seems that the timing of the rebuild, came just as they were starting to take out the bot players, who have since returned under new names and even less security.
ACR needs to get it's shit together, otherwise it will be the next full tilt poker or Absolute poker site to crash and burn!

dbchristy

dbchristy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm normally a big fan of everything that ACR has done so far, but this update was a big step back. The UI feels cheap, and like it is from the 2000s. The chat doesn't follow the window when you move the window. The bet sizing doesn't work when you use your scroll bar, the table feels cluttered with the placement of everything, I can't get my old notes to load, and I just don't like the overall feel of the site. I hope that this is something that will be fixed, or at least make it look and feel like the old version.

The best way to describe the change is to compare it to the Jackpots. You know how the Jackpot windows looked and felt completely different from the rest of ACR? Well know the rest of ACR looks and feels like the Jackpot windows. I get that ACR is trying to make the whole site compatible with mobile, but this is really tilting. <end rant>
This totally describes it, I bet they wish they left well enough alone

ironduke11

ironduke11

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ive always found their software to be slow and glitchy....wish I could speed it up smehow

Shells

Shells

Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I just hope they eliminate the bots and the dirty multi entry cheaters.

Alaercio da Rocha

Alaercio da Rocha

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
ACR

Anyone know if there is any news of when the free ACR tournaments will come back?