ScooperNova

ScooperNova

Hair in a Biscuit
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
It's never going to change for the BIG10 tourneys I'm afraid. Most of the options are bad. They do have a few with shorter late reg, some of which are good all around tourneys, but options are limited.

This thread should be merged with the other one.

L

Lance Webster

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
its only 10+1 for 10,000 they have to do something to get prize pool close

supernuts25

supernuts25

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ya on some of thees tourneys they can shorten it an hour cause they make well past the gar.

C

cardshark777

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They might as well just make late registration 24 hrs if they are going to do it for 5 hrs. I play tournaments on other sites would never play it on acr. Only a dummy plays a tourney that has a 5 hr late registration. They aren't doing it to cover the over lay they are doing it to make money pure and simple. If they can't cover the overlay within an hr or 2 then dont' have the tournament in the first place.

A

Aparajit

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In these games, the blinds will go slowly..

No matter what irrespective of the late period, weather its 1 hr or 2 hrs or 5 hours

By the time the late registration ends, the blinds will be 1/10th of the starting chip stack.

Thats a guarantee.. The late registration ends when Big blind will be 1/10th of initial chips given..

So if initial stack is 5000, late reg ends when blinds are around 250/500.

and if 10k, then blinds will be 500/1000 when late reg closes.

And the games with 5 hrs late reg, the starting chips will be 25k or 50k ..

thats the difference :)

ankitantil

ankitantil

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I dont even like late registration froget about 5hr
I am always on time.
Super ridicules

John_3_16

John_3_16

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i was looking at the 10k tourney 10+1 on ACR. I noticed the late reg is 5hrs long lol i think thats a bit much and ridicules.

whats your thoughts you guys like that
I hate rebuys, addons etc. Crutches for poor players and money makers for the sites only.

IMO if it is a poker game, then you should be done when you are knocked out in a GTD tourney. Some of these have rebuys and addons that outlast the game itself.

I agree. Ridiculous. Even in the freerolls. LMAO... Early days of online poker at least these monies were added to the tourney pool. Now, the site takes all the extra. Late registration fees do end up in the prize pools. Come on, though, not beyond 1st level, please.

God bless...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.