Soccer Star Marcos Rojo breaks coronavirus rules at a poker game

gallora

gallora

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sorry gallora - I'm not interested in educating you on epidemiological science. You can study that on your own. It is truly amazing how accurate and useful epidemiology is.

You can also research the newspaper articles about the bridge tournament outbreaks.

If you don't want to believe what is written then I can't help you there either.

Good luck !
Indeed, all this does not make sense.
We have different views on the media and how they describe this event. We evaluate statistics differently. We support the opposite way out of the epidemic.
For this reason, only time will tell what will happen. Moreover, there will be many options for comparison, different countries use different options to overcome the situation.
More positive.

run187

run187

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Indeed, all this does not make sense.
We have different views on the media and how they describe this event. We evaluate statistics differently. We support the opposite way out of the epidemic.
For this reason, only time will tell what will happen. Moreover, there will be many options for comparison, different countries use different options to overcome the situation.
More positive.
Russia reported 9,200 new confirmed cases of coronavirus on Saturday, with 119 death

See how easy it starts when people think "it's not that serious"..

bylly3

bylly3

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think Marcos made a mistake, I can understand some people don't like the quarantine but to break a government rule like social distancing these days of coronavirus can be followed by other people around the world and spread the virus again.
I hope he realizes he did wrong and not repeat this action.

gallora

gallora

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Looking at the instagram I see that Marco is all right.

:)

S

skin_ak

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Manchester United defender Marcos Rojo posted a video enjoying a game of poker with friends. It clearly shows he was not practicing Covid-19 self-distancing as recommended by the Argentinian government. A representative for Manchester United has told mainstream media outlets in the UK that Marcos will be warned about his actions even though he is not the only one who has been misbehaving lately.

A possible concern from his actions is others may feel it's ok to get together with friends regardless of what the current lockdown rules are. Do you think others will follow his lead?

Soccer Star Marcos Rojo Commits Coronavirus Foul by Playing Poker with Friends
this is old vedio before lock down i think

1nsomn1a

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, now millions of people violate the rules of self-isolation and quarantine.
young people regularly hang out on the street, in parks, going for walks as if nothing had happened..

The problem with Rojo is that he is a well-known personality and his every move is immediately advertised and criticized.

Unfortunately, consciousness is now a rare phenomenon among some people.

Top 10 Games Poker Rules - Poker Games