ahil5000

ahil5000

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Other news,his plans for next live torunaments,hi won some online toruney?
Nothing?

His took 2nd place on HORSE to 2100 BI, in HU his play with Negreany, but it was easy game ... Kid Poker had very big stack ...:)
Last time Isildur1 play more games on PS ... he want come back )

mar_dragan

mar_dragan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
His took 2nd place on HORSE to 2100 BI, in HU his play with Negreany, but it was easy game ... Kid Poker had very big stack ...:)
Last time Isildur1 play more games on PS ... he want come back )

Yeah i read about that,next time it will be better.

B

bigjay2007

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Living on the edge. I would actually like to know what his net worth is. Does he have money invested or put away that is untouchable for poker. I would say yes, because as they say, there is a fine line between brilliant and insane. He seems insane, but that's most likely only with his millions of "fun money"

miric007

miric007

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is news to you is hard to believe :)

B507

B507

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Can`t understand : what the point - to count funds "in the pocket" of someone else than your`s ?
Looking to the action at the table and counting of win/lose numbers in the played pot`s - two different things.

--
Life is short one - so hurry up by every second !

B

bigjay2007

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That's crazy! I can't imagine playing for those kind of stakes and dropping all that money in a day. I have seen in recent years that some of the well known players have taken extended time away from poker and and accumulated significant debt along the way.

P

pariurisportive88

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i think sofwer help him :)) live have 0 skills and play verry bad and when play online win allawys .

Z

ZingyT

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yeah what happened to him with his biggest loss streak (5.1 million) was very criminal.
His opponents studied hand histories they werent in, in order to determine his push fold patterns. He should have got a huge refund, his opponent should have been banned, and the 3rd colluder should have been fired.

B

BRADYboy2

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I watched him last night lose 25k and another 25k in about 20mins playing 2-7, not sure what he ended up down or if he came back but the German player he was playing looked very good also, you could see Isildur getting frustrated so much. He must go through some ridiculous swings.

Sonny87

Sonny87

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He might have won 2.4 but lose 3 times that hes a gambler and poker has changed for the highrollers. Plus people got to know his style.

hulinada

hulinada

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The last few months haven't been so bad and actually saw a small comeback. The last weeks have been really good for Blom. He got some traction again and even increased his hours on the table. Blom has always put in the volume, playing more hands than most of the high-stakes regulars combined and he put on the pressure even more recently.

walluyo

walluyo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
always interesting to follow news about mr. isldur because he have huge bankroll and play like a donk (sometime). in all the time is isildur winner or loser? anyone know about that?