GGPoker is expected to exit many countries in the coming months

M

mclaughlinph

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Natural 8

If you like gg and it does become illegal were you play then try natural 8 it uses the same platform and has lots of fish on it.

J

Jak0diamonds

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A little surprised Israel is not considered a grey market as Poker Stars tends to believe it is and exited this market years ago.

GG let me make a few bets in their Sports Book when I first signed on and then closed it to me without explanation. I wonder the extent of their licensing in Panama.

Although I can deposit using a Panama debit card, my bank said they are not friendly about receiving funds from online poker operators. Run it Once tried to deposit back to my debit card and said it couldn't.

I wonder how I am going to cash out if I have a big win. More established sites must have considered this. I would think they have work arounds?

I figure get the big win and then worry about it because if I can deposit it only makes sense there has got to be a way to withdraw?

Try muchbetter e-wallet or some type of e-wallet

P

pjokay

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
On the topic of GG...

I'm intrigued as to why KidPoker was unwilling to continue being a brand ambassador for Stars, but happy to do so for another platform...

Interesting!

A shame for these countries to lose opportunities to play our wonderful game.. :(

Not def but think a lot of players and ambassadors walked away from Stars when they changed their reward system. Pros used to make a huge amount of rakeback from the old system.

P

pjokay

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have started playing at GG but notice your bankroll is not protected if the site goes bankrupt. Heard the same about ACR although seen this documented by GG. Not sure where you stand with sites like Stars and PP.

saha2000

saha2000

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What is the current situation?
Poland players still can play in ggpoker.

Joe

Joe

99.98% Kiln dried
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Not def but think a lot of players and ambassadors walked away from Stars when they changed their reward system. Pros used to make a huge amount of rakeback from the old system.
Interesting!

You certainly get the impression that Stars seem to be giving less and less of a monkeys regarding looking after their users/ambassadors..

There was a bit of an exodus, that's for sure...

I'm a creature of habit and have played almost exclusively on Stars but even a loyal creature of habit like myself is considering switching platforms...

Severo junior

Severo junior

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
credit withdrawals

Try muchbetter e-wallet or some type of e-wallet

The best way for you to withdraw your winnings is through agents who buy and sell credits, because after you register you transfer the funds to them, and they deposit directly into your bank account. Here in brazil it works like this, and it is very easy, for buying and selling credits from poker rooms

L

ludinj

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In venezuela there are no laws so i think this does not aply to me.

Darkray

Darkray

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm all right, I haven't played it anyway))):):):)

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
It might only be open to 'existing players' and not new accounts. I've been playing on titan for the past few mos., played on there since 2008
Titan poker is available for Canadian players? I thought it wasn't.

If that's the case, does Cardschat have a signup link for Titan?

chippawa1234

chippawa1234

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Gg poker great site maybe one day people and states can enjoy it

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Inspired by the online wsop event on GG Poker I downloaded the software and tried to sign up. Unfortunately it seems, they are not offering their services here in sweden, so apparently that process of getting licenses in european countries is still ongoing.

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Unfortunatelly , Greek players aren't allowed to play , they decided to leave greece , now that CC has started offering to us these freerolls every week on their site , lol Hopefully theu change their mind in the future ,and reenter Greece , Sweden or any other country where they do not operate anymore :)

D

doom

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
RS
Chips
:Dplayers from serbia are free to play for now

W

wulfeman007

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A little surprised Israel is not considered a grey market as Poker Stars tends to believe it is and exited this market years ago.

I wonder how I am going to cash out if I have a big win. More established sites must have considered this. I would think they have work arounds?

simple .take a vacation to a country where you can cash out in ..then transfer to ur own country or bitcoin then go home

veltins

veltins

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
JP
Chips
all should allow bitcoin deposits and withdrawals as annonymous .