FTP Players to be Paid Based on BF Account Balances. Claims to Begin September 16th

LarkMarlow

LarkMarlow

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Here and there I have heard a member or maybe two say they didn't have a bank account, hard as it is for us adults to imagine. ;)

kidkvno1

kidkvno1

Sarah's Pet
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Will a savings account work for this??

L

lilnewtdog

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Any one else having problems. I don't remember my account balance and when I request it. I can't look at it my Microsoft office is not working or something. They ask for 3 downloads of something. It doesn't say what. I logged in with my petition and control numbers and then filled out my name and all that then they gave me a new petition and control number. I don't understand any of it.

K

kyndlyon

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
are the request forms only being sent to those who made a deposit? i built up $300 from freeroll winnnings. am i eligible?

LeanAndMean

LeanAndMean

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Kid, thank you so much, I just followed your directions, hope this works.

K

kyndlyon

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i've had few player to player deposits made to me...that qualifies?

B

Blue_Fossil

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just submitted my claim. I'll update my progress.

blueskies

blueskies

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Question, I put in a withdrawal request days before BF so the withdrawal amount was stuck in limbo. Am I allowed to claim that money that's stuck in "withdrawal" mode?

WVHillbilly

WVHillbilly

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Question, I put in a withdrawal request days before BF so the withdrawal amount was stuck in limbo. Am I allowed to claim that money that's stuck in "withdrawal" mode?
Assuming you can prove it (emails or whatever) you can claim it.

B

Blue_Fossil

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thought it would take longer but I just got my confirm email.

arahel_jazz

arahel_jazz

Unbalanced and Committed
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was able to get in to the point where it wanted my ACH information. However, I'm not willing to disclose my banking information for a measly $3.34... Oh well. :D

I

IClickButtons

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's about time I get my money back. :D

K

kyndlyon

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
does anybody have suggestions on where i can open a free checking or savings account online?

S

spidey44

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I tried to request my account history...but all I see is the option to check my tournament history. Anyone else have this issue? Is there a work around to find out my account balance?

Thanks!!!

Leo 50

Leo 50

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I entered my information and we will see if they honor it.

wagon596

wagon596

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I filed my claim (petition) but haven't got back a reply saying they have received it.. Has anyone heard back from them that has sent in their claim? I'm referring to the document that you enter the petition and control numbers and sign.

I didn't think I was going to get anything back because I hadn't deposited. Then I went over my account statement very carefully and found a deposit.. Yippie ROFL.

Vex444

Vex444

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes I got an email after submitting my claim:

The purpose of this email is to confirm that you have successfully filed your Petition for Remission. If you have any questions please contact the Claims Administrator by calling toll free at (866) 250-2640 or emailing us at Info@FullTiltPokerClaims.com.

Please be advised that submission of your Petition for Remission does not guarantee that you are eligible to participate in the full tilt poker remission process. All payments are subject to approval by the Asset Forfeiture and Money Laundering Section of the United States Department of Justice.

Thanks,
Full Tilt Poker Claims Administrator

wagon596

wagon596

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes I got an email after submitting my claim:

The purpose of this email is to confirm that you have successfully filed your Petition for Remission. If you have any questions please contact the Claims Administrator by calling toll free at (866) 250-2640 or emailing us at Info@FullTiltPokerClaims.com.

Please be advised that submission of your Petition for Remission does not guarantee that you are eligible to participate in the Full Tilt Poker remission process. All payments are subject to approval by the Asset Forfeiture and Money Laundering Section of the United States Department of Justice.

Thanks,
Full Tilt Poker Claims Administrator
Thanks, I filed it late Friday night, if I don't hear from them by mid-week I'll give them a call, thanks again

Last edited:
SavagePenguin

SavagePenguin

Put the win in penguin
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thanks, I filed it late Friday night, if I don't hear from them by mid-week I'll give them a call, thanks again

THE DEADLINE TO SUBMIT A PETITION FOR REMISSION IS NOVEMBER 16, 2013

They can't even calculate how much they'll pay out until after the deadline, so I doubt you'll hear anything significant until a few weeks after that... which will be in the holiday season.

We've been waiting since 2011, and I'm sure they're getting interest on the money they have, so I don't expect to get paid until 2014.

G

gatewatcher

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I filed my petition on 9/20 , got a confirmation the same day , :) i'll be checking my bank account hope'n the funds will be there soon LOL
gate

nevadanick

nevadanick

Back to work ... zzzzz
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I entered my information and we will see if they honor it.

Did a manual entry for 'new petition' and even though I had the balance in my account, the form required I upload any/all documents showing deposits or wire transfers or bank account statements before it would allow me to proceed further.

SOooo .. I guess all of us who have a balance but never gave them money first are screwed. :(